Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
episode 25 was ok, i like the sweet scenes between gan and bparn and i think fall in love with tee :lol: . i really enjoy tee's hand gest, the ways he is, he's the best actor in this show with the elders... bee pissed me off, she's so evil and overacts, it's boring...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
tee is hilarious lol i lob pah pae though haha did anybody notice dat on da 2 sao lao reuang or whatever dat gossip show is called lol they held up a newspaper titled siam dara instead of da knock off name dara siam lik they always had it? LOL i thought dat was funny

cecilia

Staff member
was these post? ..

เบสท์ อธิชา พงศ์ศิลป์พิพัฒน์
ถือเป็นนางเอกดาวรุ่งที่น่าจับตามองมากที่สุดคนหนึ่ง เมื่อเบสท์-อธิชา พงศ์ศิลป์พิพัฒน์ ได้มาเล่นละครฟอร์มยักษ์ของเอ็กแซ็กท์และจับคู่กับดารานักร้องขวัญใจมหาชน มอส-ปฏิภาณ ปฐวีกานต์ ตั้งแต่ละครเรื่องแรกของเธอใน 'ความลับของซูเปอร์สตาร์'
Credit: magazinedee

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Man, why can't she dress a bit more fiesty like that ^ :lol: In the lakorn it looks like she's been pregnant fronm the start; those loose shirts she wear look like maternity outfits! :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha beckie. thanks for da pix cecilia. man p'.... erm i forgot his name lol got his knee right in mos's groin

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
hmmmmmmm todays episode was nawt bad!
hahaha but tmrs episode seems even more interesting!! lol

EDIT:: Oh yeah thanks Cecilia! for the Pictures! Mos Picture with that dude..hahaha forgot his name and yeha Best, i didnt even noticed that that was her at all! but shes so pretty and gorgeous! lol :]

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
he is? i think he's only angry when ah bancha messes w/ him lol oh and when tee messes w/ him haha. so if nobody messin w/ him then he's in a good mood

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ban is so proud to be father! very sweet, very lovely... like the scene when he went to bancha's house and fed bparn with cookies :wub: it's just lovely.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
he is? i think he's only angry when ah bancha messes w/ him lol oh and when tee messes w/ him haha. so if nobody messin w/ him then he's in a good mood

No, I've been watching it...and he's always yelling or has his angry eyes...especially when he's at home...only recently did he seem more gentle and sweet learning about Parn's pregnancy

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
No, I've been watching it...and he's always yelling or has his angry eyes...especially when he's at home...only recently did he seem more gentle and sweet learning about Parn's pregnancy
yes, he's often angry, maybe it was because he's a superstar? he never satisfied, always wants more and more...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
aw man!! you know what ticks me off!!!
its when the gewd episode always on monday!!!
well the interesting one!!!!!!!!!! LOL :p

hahahaha anyways todays episode wasnt badd!
but only the part that Bee went to Banchas house!! made me madd and annoy for some reason lol
i was thinking if Best fell like that..wouldnt the baby die already? or no?
hmm buttah oh wells! i just cant wait for next week!!!

:p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i always thought he was angry cause people always pissin him off haha. it's true though people are always pissin him off so he has reason to be angry

but only the part that Bee went to Banchas house!! made me madd and annoy for some reason lol

lol it's a lakorn so da baby lives lol but i hope bee don't really try to kill it

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed

What made me mad was that Garn was standing right there, but he kept letting Nate pull Parn and push her around...he's stronger than her, but man, Nate is one psycho chick...I don't get why she can be like that when she's having her own little boyfriend too? Why does she have to mess with Garn still? But when I was watching some episodes before, where Nate was beating Parn cuz Garn gave her a phone...the whole time I thought Parn was Nate's servant, that's why she was beating her like that....until I realized she was Garn's...he needs to be stronger with Nate if he wants to keep Parn out of harm's way...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i don't think gan is stronger than neth (physically lol) she goin psycho on gan cause her reputation as nang'ek is at stake.