Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

NiteStarrz

sarNie Egg
I see that people said Mos and Captain are the leads here. But I only see Mos and Fluke and not Captain. I don't think Captain is in this lakorn. Anyways, this is another lakorn to look forward also. N'eng is so cute here....and I think all new n'engs should be looking like Best (n'eng types) and not like Pang, Ploy, Noon S., Genie, and more....to many to name(especially from ch3). These unfit n'engs should only play the supporting roles or n'rai(s) instead. This is just my opinion.

the trailers were filmed before for the exact '08 lakorn preview release but this lakorn has not yet started filmin' that's y there's still fluke n pang in the trailers but both fluke n pang have been pulled from this lakorn b/c of the "fluke, bow & pang" dramarama ;p captain has been named as fluke's replacement while pang's replacement is still being recasted

i hope that they give other exact actresses a chance to show their skills like aom piyada she's a great actress but they always give her the same roles i wanna she her in other roles were she can really showcase her skills but i have a feelin' that they'll prolly replace pang w/bee n b/c they seen to be givin' her a lot of different roles lately ;p - jus my 2 cents :)

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
new n'engs should be looking like Best (n'eng types) and not like Pang, Ploy, Noon S., Genie, and more....to many to
Ah...exactly what K.Boy mentioned!! K.Boy wants Best to be prim & proper nang-ek both in & off screen because nang-eks of this type are so rare these days. K.Boy wants Best a blast debut from this project so Exact will have a new nang-ek type actress that they can rely on.

Aom ? Aom would be interesting too but she's already got Artit Ching Duang which will probably aired right after this one so I doubt it.

The director mentioned the substitute for Pang's role is so difficult to find. 'Cause the role is a complex character, can be both good and bad. I think the actress must be able to make us believe that she can seduce both Mos and Captain!!

Bee ? Wow...I'm pretty sure she can do this well. But isn't Bee too tall for both Mos & Captain ? lol :p

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
Bee ? Wow...I'm pretty sure she can do this well. But isn't Bee too tall for both Mos & Captain ? lol
haha i had to laugh at that. =D
but i'm hoping for fang or ann a. i miss them as n'ek.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
haha fang wouldn't be able to pull it off sorry cause the character needs to be sexy and seductive which fang hasn't really played before.

tinah

sarNie Coma
best isnt all that cute. she looks more like a supporting cast.i wish ann or aom could take pang's place.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg...they're really being pull off...dang...that means they have to re-film again...i think that n'rai that fits the role is peemai or the n'rai in roy adeed hang ruk..

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
They don't have to refilm since they haven't started filming yet. ^_^ The scripts weren't ready so they postponed the openning. Now they will start filming in April.

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
where they find this best girl? she's not n'ak material and she's not very pretty and k.boy wants her to be the next big thing from exact i think not :blink: I find it difficult to believe that they well choose someone like aom, ann. a, or even fang to play second to an actress most people probably never heard off. They don't really have many actresses that can be good/bad and sexy at the same time cause pang wasn't fit for that role either, pang looks like her eye gonna pop out and attack someone :arrg: instead of seducing someone.

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Cool!!! So does mos fall in love with the fan girl
or with pang??? :unsure:

Can't wait to watch this!!! :)
Mos and Best are pra-ek and nang-ek according to all the news. ^____^

Best is a nang-ek from Ruk Hang Siam movie. Khun Boy picked her by himself. At first Grammy wanted to sign her up as an artist too but Khun Boy told her to choose one between acting or singing and she liked acting more so she signed to Exact.

Anyway, from the teaser, I think she can deliver her feeling through her eyes!! You can understand what the character feels when witnessing her idol kissing other girl (Pang). (What she expressed through eyes are mixed between shocking, disappointing, and hurt.) You know...some older nang-eks couldn't even express feelings through eyes. They just crys hard but their eyes tell nothing.

That's just what I see from the short teaser though. I hope she can do well.

This year Exact seems to like to pair up new nang-eks with their old pra-eks. Best with Mos.
Another new nang-ek is paired up with Pong in Ngao Asoke. They're probably really searching for new nang-eks after last year, they were complaint a lot about using the same actors/actresses over and over again.

I would just let them try.

Best's role is a fangirl. You can't have any older nang-eks for this role against Mos. (Mos looks young already.)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Summary
- This is a HUGH project with 20 million baht investing. So they hope for the best result.
- Some part will be filmed abroad.
- The main story lies on the fights between Captain & Mos. One is the superstar and one is the superstar that is fading down. (He didn't say who is who but I guess Mos is the one who will fade down at the end of the drama.)
- Nut Thephassdin Na Ayuthaya will play a new star that 'use' his manager as a step to get popular and then he dismissed the manager later.
- Pisarn Akkraseranee will play an old star, still famous , but has hidden from public that he's got a wife and children abroad.
- Mos plays a superstar. And Best plays a fangirl of the superstar that live secretly with Mos in his house.
- Captain will play a rai superstar that will burn down Mos to pursue the No.1 status.
- The fight between Mos & Captain will be intense. They'll try to beat eachother and it will be a bit like HK series, intense fight of former friends.
- There will be drugs, pregnants (fake & real), DNA testing, liars, etc....basically every stinky thing in entertainment.
- Scheduled to start filming : April
Captain a "rai" LMAO> I know he can pull it off but I am so use to seeing him play pra'ek role. LMAO>Fake and real pregnancies, so typical of an EXACT lakorn.

best isnt all that cute. she looks more like a supporting cast.i wish ann or aom could take pang's place.
I can't see Ann Alicia nor Aom being suductive. I think the only nang ek that can pull off nang rai roles are Aum Patcharapa, Namfon Patcharin, Kob Kongying which I have not seen but in some lakorns she does act like one, Bee Namthip, Bee Makit same situation as Kob, and there are others but I can't really think of them all right now.

where they find this best girl? she's not n'ak material and she's not very pretty and k.boy wants her to be the next big thing from exact i think not :blink: I find it difficult to believe that they well choose someone like aom, ann. a, or even fang to play second to an actress most people probably never heard off. They don't really have many actresses that can be good/bad and sexy at the same time cause pang wasn't fit for that role either, pang looks like her eye gonna pop out and attack someone :arrg: instead of seducing someone.
Well since this is her first official lakorn, we view her as "supporting cast" material. For me, Fang, I can't picture her as nang ek though she is a good actress, I prefer her as a supporting cast.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Man they should promote some of the nang eks that we barely see; like mew >.< but she wouldn't be good in this lakorn maybe if she played as the nang ek because it'll be just like roy adeed how she admired bie before she met him

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Man they should promote some of the nang eks that we barely see; like mew >.< but she wouldn't be good in this lakorn maybe if she played as the nang ek because it'll be just like roy adeed how she admired bie before she met him
If...Mew or Fang did a blast debut, Exact would absolutely use them more often.

Best and Peung (Ngao Asoke) will probably be the same if they aren't successful in these coming lakorns.

I don't mean Mew & Fang's lakorns weren't successful. They were successful but with less recognitions on nang-eks. If you remember how Nussaba debuted in "Ruk Nai Roy Kaen", Mam Kataleeya debuted in "Pueah Tur" or Aom Phiyada in "Torfun & Mawin" ages ago, it was completely different. Nussaba, Mam & Aom actually did VERY popular debuts.

I think Exact is looking for / hoping for that to happen.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lakorns are out of the reality sometimes, but EXACT goes a little too far. And they are mostly overly dramatic.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yeah Fang looks way too innocent to be rai, lolz.
Exact's newcomer Pueng is okay for me but I like Best.
She's cute.
They should promote Mew and Fang more!

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Lakorns are out of the reality sometimes, but EXACT goes a little too far. And they are mostly overly dramatic.
Agreed! Newer EXACT lakorns are overly dramatic. I wish they get back to what they used to do in their first decade.