Lakorn DVD for sell (cont.)

lilawadee

sarNie Egg
Hi annenatalie,

i'd like to know if you have these lakorn

Samee ( Joy and i don't the pra ek name )
Jao sao prissana ( ann and Chatchai )

my email is lilawadee22@hotmail.com

Muddie Murda

smile...
Wooo! I should so be asleep now hehe but I'm so interested in this.

One question though.....................

Do you take paypal? :D

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
lol i dunt think anneatalie goes through pay pal like sarn lol i think u can send her money but yeah annetaile i would like to buy muang maya lerd hong kond 2 kom and sao chai hujai chicago ive been lookin for these moviessss for cheaper pricese lol i found some on siamvdo.com but there really expensive haha but anetalie i emailed u and pm u about the lakorn dunno if u got it or not please pm me or email me at chris_bone2001@yahoo.com thnk u

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
Here are the list of new lakorns that I just added :) :

Nang Sao Wancheun (Pupae/Kelly) - $17
Nang Jone (Janie/Jay Jettarin) - $18
Kom Payabart (Aum/Yui/Vee) - $22
Sai Yai Ruk (Nat Myria/Sam) - $15
Fai Nam Karng (Sam/Sirium) - $13
Sawan Bieng (Kob/Brook) - $27 (rare - perfect quality) 30
ThookaTha Rerng Rabum (Mew/Joe) - $40 (20 episodes total - rare - perfect quality)
Monruk Looktoong (Sarunyu/Numpeung) - $35 (18 episodes total - rare -perfect quality)
Meun Kond La Fark Fah (Jintara/Willy) - $27 (13 episodes total - rare -perfect quality) 30
SaiLoHit (Golf Pootichai/Kob Pimonrat) - $15
So Sanae Ha (Aum/Oil) - $18
Doung Dok Meuy (Pongpat/Nok Jiraya/Jintara) - $20
Huck Liem PraKarn (Sornram/Joy R.) - $15
Roy Ruk Roy Adeed (Captain/Pin) - $20
Kled Morrakote (Ae Isariya/Vee) - $18
Plara Sroung Kreung (Patson/Namfon) - $15
Aii Maa Lek - Ken/Yardtip - $21

Also, you can check out every lakorns that I have at my website here I've added a FAQ page to the website answering questions that you might have. But you can still PM/E-mail me with questions or for the whole lakorn list ^_^

puppylov

sarNie Adult
do u have ying ruk ter?

i think it's better if u have the lakorn pixs on ur website cuz somepeople can't remember or read thai.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
since i don't remember which lakorn is which and i can't really read thai i will have trouble in ordering the lakorns. before i purchase a lakorn i would like to know a lil about the lakorn if you don't mind. some of your list don't include the characters. i would like to know what the lakorn is about and this is my list:
dome tong- sarunyu/nampeung
game thun ha- dome/pupaee
Kor Yoot huajai wai pieng ter- Joy R./Johnny

lilawadee

sarNie Egg
Hi Natalie,

Just want to say thanx for Leud Kattiya lakorn, the quality is good like you said but i m a little bite disapointed for Roy leh saneh rai lakorn. i know you said that some part of the pic is shaky ( 10 min on epi 4 and the last five min on epi 6 ) but to be honest, more than these two episode that you said is shaky. I would say that only 85 % of the movie is good.

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
puppylov, I've replied to your PM..and I'll try to put more pictures up on the website :)

lilawadee, I'm sorry the quality isn't that good, but thank you for your honest opinion about the lakorn, it's very helpful for me so I'd know what I should fix and it would help other people understand what the quality is like...

I'd really appreciated it if those of you that have already bought some lakorns from me would post some of your opinions here in case other people would like to hear feedback about the lakorns as well ^_^

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
masusanlee, yes Ka Neung Ha is still available :)

iheartchakrit, I haven't been able to find Kao Pleuk yet.. but I'l still trying to look for it :)

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
masusanlee, yes Ka Neung Ha is still available :)

iheartchakrit, I haven't been able to find Kao Pleuk yet.. but I'l still trying to look for it :)

well, my email address is masusanlee@yahoo.com
please give me more details there (what's the price?)!! thanks alot!!!

and also, what's your email?

puppylov

sarNie Adult
can you tell me a lil about pupae/kelly's lakorn? Is it a comedy or a drama? If possible, it is so much easier to list the type of lakorns you have like comedy, drama, romance. I don't really like comedy. Is the lakorn interesting? thanks!!!

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
and also, what's your email?
I've just send you an e-mail with more information, my e-mail is annenat_talie@yahoo.com :)

can you tell me a lil about pupae/kelly's lakorn? Is it a comedy or a drama? If possible, it is so much easier to list the type of lakorns you have like comedy, drama, romance. I don't really like comedy. Is the lakorn interesting? thanks!!!
I'll try to list the types and put it up on my website whenever I can :)

As for pupae/kelly's lakorn (Nang Sao Wancheun) it's actually a comedy lakorn. It's about Pupae pretending to be a nurse at her relatives house. Her parents had moved out of that house since she was little because, I think, her father was accused of stealing money from the family's business or something, so she never knew what her relatives was like, plus she wanted to find the truth about that situation. So she became a nurse for her grandmother, no one in the house can ever get close to the grandmother because she always lock herself up in her room. As for Kelly, he's a friend of that house, his friend is Pupae's cousin, and he is suspicious of Pupae because she always act weird and she doesn't look like she can be a nurse, she looked more educated...

I hope the summary wasn't too confusing ^_^

puppylov

sarNie Adult
thanks a lot. i really hope that it was a drama. Could you recommend a very interesting drama lakorn? i'm tring to find good lakorns to watch like the classic ones. for some reason your website don't work.