Lakorn DVD for sell (cont.)

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
hey annenatalie, how is it going with the subbing of so sa nae ha (oil and aum) just want to know how far you got.. any time soon it will be finish?..

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
hey gurl,
sorry for not contacting you with updates, but there was some techinal difficulties in the beginning, so I started kinda slow plus subbing is a lot slower than I thought :unsure: so it would take quite a while, sorry to keep you waiting :( but here's some screen caps that I made of what the finish product should look like...

This is the menu for episode 1 & 2, the design + color should be better, since I just did this one quickly

I had to resize so the pic is kinda blurry...I don't think there's suppose to be a black background behind each dialogue, I think it's the screen capturing problem..but I'll see what happens...

Anyway, I'll try to sub as fast as I can :blush:

Also, a quick note to everyone, I will be going on a vacation to Thailand :)yahoo:) on June 20th and won't be back for about 1-2 months, just a heads up incase you would like to order anything, because I won't be able to send/sell any lakorns during that time.. I am still accepting lakorn requests but I can't guarantee that I can get all of your lakorns in time, except for those that have recently contacted me, your lakorns request will be my #1 priority, so I will try to get them before I leave (and I will contact you).. so you all can still contact me with requests when I'm gone, but I just won't be able to get the lakorns until I get back, I think e-mail would be best, because my PM inbox is getting pretty full... and for those that had made requests a longgg time ago and I have not yet to contact you, don't worry I still have every lakorn listed and I'm still trying to look for all of them :)

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
wow, it look good... can't wait until its done subbing ^^.. well anyway i hope you have fun in thailand =p and remeber to be on the look out for celeberty hehehe..

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
aii_rak_beam, sorry I don't have that lakorn :( I will look for it though

also, I will be leaving for thailand late on wednesday, so if you have any last minutes question please let me know :) I'm not sure when I'll get to use the comp. again

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
have fun in thailand anne!! aww that's cool you sub thai lakorns too i didn't know that.. are you gonna sub any other lakorns other than so sanae ha? what's your e-mail?

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks a lot Mos_Koblover, yes I can sub other lakorns too but its going to take me a while, cuz I have So sanae ha and another lakorn waiting to be sub, so if you're interested you can e-mail me at annenat_talie@yahoo.com ^_^ I'll get back to you asap :)

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
thanks so muc anne i'm interested in that, but i won't tell you to sub all lakorns, i have a couple all time fav. lakorns maybe you can sub them for me someday if they arent' already subbed my other fans. you're awesome!!

Hi, I was wondering...

Do you have:
"Benja Kita Kwarm Ruk" aka "Melody of Love"?
"Oon Ai Ruk"?
"Ruk Tid Lob"?
"Lady Mahachon"?
"Kiew Waan 2001"?
"Dance Mai Suer Luey Jur Ruk"?
"Luk Mai Lark See"?
Or
"Ruk Ter Took Wan"? (It's currently airing)

My e-mail is: ksaengsouriya@yahoo.com << I check my e-mail everyday. [:

Please contact me with the info! Please and thanks in advance. [:

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
KhatyS I asked for her Benja Keeta Kwarm Ruk, Oun Ai Ruk, Luk Mai Lark See, and Ruk Tur Took Wun also Anne says she doesn't have those lakorns yet but she'll get them soon.

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
I finally got a hold of the computer...

Mos_Koblover, great, just let me know which ones you're interested in ^_^ and thanks for helping with the reply to KhatyS hehe

KhatyS, I will e-mail you ^_^

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
no probelm, ja. umm i would really like to see benja keeta kwarm ruk subtitle coz i really love that lakorn that's the only one i have in mind so far though.

lilawadee

sarNie Egg
HI NAT,

I WAS WONDERING IF YOU ARE SELLING TVB SERIE TOO. IN THAI AUDIO BY CVD OF COURSE.

MY E-MAIL IS :lilawadee22@hotmail.com

nanit

sarNie Egg
I really recommend it, it's one of my fave lakorns.

basically, ning is married and her husband's family doesn't like her. she later finds out that her husband is gay and he introduces her to his gay lover. touch is the head guy at a designing firm and ning comes to work for him b/c his boss knows ning and suggested her. touch falls in love with ning, but ning's husband's sister is in love with touch and hates ning. the husband's lover has a mom who doesn't know he is gay. ning's husband asks her to pretend to be the lover's wife so that the two can be together and the mother doesn't have to know. ning is sad but she agrees b/c they are two really nice people. touch keeps falling for ning and has this 2 headed coin that he uses with her to decide on stuff. the husband's sister tries to kill ning but the gun fires on herself and ning is brought to jail. Ning's name is cleared b/c the husband's lover help her out, and she hugs him when she gets release; just as touch is coming up the stairs to see her. touch pretends that he is angry at ning for killing his gf and he rapes her (not 1 but 2 times!) and takes her away to his house in the country. the husband and his lover are looking for ning, and ning tries to run away from touch a lot of times. ning and the couple almost see each other but touch takes her away and ning tries to slit her wrist. touch finally let's her go and ning pretends to be in a relationship with the gay lover. when touch sees ning again, she is pregnant and he thinks the baby is the gay lover's baby. touch is sad, but he still tries to make it up to her. the husband's mother then goes crazy when she finds her son is gay but the lover's mom is shocked but she accepts her son. Touch & ning make up and they name their baby "pearl"

it's a really cute movie!
it sounds like a really interesting movie :lol: . could you post up a picture of the movie or show me a site where i can see the pix?

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
monkeyy, sorry for the slow update, but there won't be any new updates for a while, since I'm still in Thailand, but please keep checking back ^_^

lilawadee, I'm not sure if I've reply to you already or not, but I don't have any TVB series, sorry naa

nanit, is "Sang Dao fun talay" the one you're looking for? If so, here's some pictures and sorry I don't have Hong Hoon, but I'll try to look for it.