Lakorn DVD for sell (cont.)

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Annenathalie...one older boran i am looking for is Din Nam Lom Fai....I've seen a few parts, but never had the chance to sit down and watch.

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
cath - All for 4hrs -
Ka Neung Ha $15
roy rey sanay rai $20
muang maya $24

Sandy - ok, I'll see if I can find that lakorn for you :)

cath

sarNie Egg
hehe thank hum... i would like to buy ka nueng ha and roy leh sanay rai will you give me more information about it please and what about the quality?

gurlie

sarNie Egg
hey annenatalie!

I usually don't this because i dont' really trust buying stuff online..but since there are so people doing it...okie.. :p :p

I was wondering if you have Ruk Prakisit by Sornram Theppitak and Ning...

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
cath - I'll PM you with more info./quality as soon as I get home :D oh I also just got prissana (tik taya roger) today, so would you be interested in this lakorn too?

gurlie - lol. don't worry, you can trust me! hehe :lol: but yes I do have Ruk Prakisit, I actually just got it today! so, about the quality, I'm not sure how it is yet cuz I haven't had the chance to watch it yet, so if you are interested, when I'm done watching it, I'll contact you with more info. :D

cath

sarNie Egg
ehehhehe yeaahh lol im interested in all your lakorn *.* but hummm i"ll go with prissana and kanueng ha hum... but can i send you the money today??give me more info

saobomp

sarNie Adult
annenatalie said:
cath - All for 4hrs -
Ka Neung Ha $15
roy rey sanay rai $20
muang maya $24

Sandy - ok, I'll see if I can find that lakorn for you :)
[post="68709"][/post]​
can u email me with wat movies u have and the cost of it? is the quality good? i like that mew and willy's movie tum hua jai pai soot fah. just give me a list of what u have k thanks. my email bsilavanh@hotmail.com

gurlie

sarNie Egg
thanks annenatalie.....please tell me when you are done watching it..because i'm trying to get a hold of it...thank you so much... :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

nida

sarNie Egg
hi. annenatalie i wonder do you still have the one mos and aom starring..but actually can you give me a little summary of the lakorn mos and aom play called poo chai hua jai mai paw for me please cause i haven't seen the story yet and i heard it's good lakorn but i couldn't find it anywhere to watch...thanks

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
hi, yes I do have poo chai hua jai mai pae, I've seen it a while ago, so my summary may be a lil off but it's about Mos and Aom who just moved into the same town and then they kind of like each other at first sight. So they became friends but then Mos got in a fight with this rich kid, who always make trouble, and that rich kid was trying to beat up Mos and he took out his gun to threat Mos, but instead while they were fighting for the gun they accidently kill one of the kid in the group. So the police thought that it was Mos who kill the kid so Mos went to jail and he began to lose contact w/Aom b/c he didn't want to held her future back by contacting with her, so they lost contact. Then by the time Mos got out, Aom had graduated and move into the city, I think. Then later they will meet up but there's other problems coming in also, like that the rich kid that most fought with was now engage with Aom, I think, and he's trying to make Aom believe that Mos is a bad guy. So yeah. I can't really remember what specifically happens, but that's basically the main plot. hehe :D

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
You guys don't have to worry about losing your money if you purchase the lakorns from annenatalie. I've bought three from her and the quality is great! She ships them right when she gets the check.

annenatalie..do you have Daoprasuk (Num&Kob) and Tep Sam Rudoo (boran)???
and if you do how much do they cost???
Thanks!!!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
LaLyxLe said:
You guys don't have to worry about losing your money if you purchase the lakorns from annenatalie. I've bought three from her and the quality is great! She ships them right when she gets the check.
[post="71587"][/post]​

I couldn't agree more.....the quality great and she will ship as soon as she get your check HAHAHA so she's great... ^_^

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
hehe thanks for the support LaLyxLe & Chewy :p
Lildreamer - I don't think I have Daoprasuk, but as for Tep Sam Rudoo I'll have to check on that, so I'll get back with you asap :)

annenatalie....

could you pm me a list of all the lakorns you have...i know there's a list on page 1 but then you're aslo adding/getting new lakorns too...so yeah..i'd like a complete list if possible.

Thanks