Lakorn DVD for sell (cont.)

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
I just got done with the list of lakorns, if anyone wants the list please tell me and I'll send it to you, I already PM/E-mail those who requested ^_^

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
annenathalie, dont forget to PM me as well. Still waiting to hear if u have Din Nam Lom Fai (boran).

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
Kelly, yes Fai Luang is still available, if you are interested I will PM you with more info. :)

annenatalie....do you have any other kob Suwanan lakorns that maybe you haven't listed or will be getting later???

also..you were gonna check on Tep Sam Rudoo (boran) for me...

Thanks for the list btw...got my eyes on a few that i've been wanting as part of my lakorn collection

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
Hi, no sorrie I couldn't find any lakorn of Kob yet, the old ones I mean, but some newer ones I was able to find some, like Mae Khun Earl. Oh as for Tep Sam Rudoo I don't think I have it :( but there is some other boran that I just found, I'll list them out for you and those that've requested later :)

noyII

sarNie Egg
annenatalie I couldn't PM you because your message box is full :p ...just wanted to let you know that I sent you the payment today and I also enclosed a note inside for you as you asked...please inform me once you get it so I can rest assure that it didn't get lost through the mailing process :sweat: ...thanks a bunch.

jewels

sarNie Egg
Hey annenatalie,

I can't pm you b/c ur box is full. I want to find out about wanida, please send me a list:

julie.cam@gmail.com

thanks!!

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
alrighty, I just e-mail u the list.. so since my box is full, if anyone want to contact me please e-mail me at annenat_talie@yahoo.com :)

Pink

sarNie Egg
Omg... i got my lakorn thank you very much annenatalie :D

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
Yes I do have Manee Yard Fah, but it's not in DVD yet, if you're interested just let me know and I'll work on it :)

would anyone be interested in tvshows/game shows that stars came and guest star also? b/c I have some old ones too, and I also have Top Awards from 2001-2004. If anyone is interested I will try to make a list of all the shows that I have :lol:

sulad

sarNie Adult
annenatalie said:
Yes I do have Manee Yard Fah, but it's not in DVD yet, if you're interested just let me know and I'll work on it :)

would anyone be interested in tvshows/game shows that stars came and guest star also? b/c I have some old ones too, and I also have Top Awards from 2001-2004. If anyone is interested I will try to make a list of all the shows that I have :lol:
[post="75930"][/post]​

Yeah I'm still interested, but I wanna know how much it will. So i can just order my stuff in one time. If that's okay. :)

Bou

sarNie Adult
hey gurl do u have like episodes from wan wan yung wan yoo?or kor bok and etc?and how much are each disc?im also interested in the top awards too...PM me or jus reply back here...thanks alot!

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
i just wanted to let you know that I got the package of dvds you sent me. thanks. i didn't expect to get it so fast.