LAKORN FOR SALE

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
The quality is great. All my series has a great quality because when I transfer it to DVD my tape was the original tape when the company sent out before they have the DVD. I will post my website on Sunday for you to go check it out.
thanks for letting me know. i'm definitely interested then! just let me know when you are done with it then we can continue the next process. can't wait to see your site also!

Tin

sarNie Egg
Here's my website:
http://www.thaidramashop.com/
I don't have alot of movies update yet only some but I will continue to add more later..

thanks for letting me know. i'm definitely interested then! just let me know when you are done with it then we can continue the next process. can't wait to see your site also!

Tin

sarNie Egg
Hi, I tried to change my website so who ever wanted to place an order just send it through my email address inkygo@yahoo.com please. I will post a new link to my website when I have chance to get to it. Just keep in mind that I have new release and the series that is currently airing if you are interested.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
hey can share u website link in here when u done with the web dai mai ka? did u have new and old right if so then can u plz share ur web link.