LATEST GOSSIP ON PZK

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
if you want to know stuff about paj zaub just come talk to me becus i know she is married to dao and i am her friend.
hahahahahaha you know what's funny? you're saying that you know them so well but you don't have your stories straight at all. first you said they're married, then you said they broke up, then you said they're married again. i'm surprised. WOW!!!!!!! and you said you know them so well. hahahahahaha it's just too funny.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
hahahahahaha you know what's funny? you're saying that you know them so well but you don't have your stories straight at all. first you said they're married, then you said they broke up, then you said they're married again. i'm surprised. WOW!!!!!!! and you said you know them so well. hahahahahaha it's just too funny.
lol.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
what r we talking about knowpost 207...there's really noi words..:D

s395299

sarNie Egg
I've been reading the comments in this thread when it first started because i didn't really know who Paj Zaub Khab was and I didn't want to say anything that i know isn't true.

So which state/city is Paj Zaub Khab from? yeah like i said i don't know much bout her but during the fresno fair i saw her and dao together. i'm a person that never believes anything until i see it for myself so yah when there was all kind of gossip going on i didn't really believe that they were dating because she seems a little 311ish for him or maybe he is one himself idk not trying to hate on anyone but I'm stating my opinion.

but hey honestly they do look good together but i still can't get over that fact that he goes for 311 girls heheehe!!!

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
whats up with all this PZK gossip thinging!
why do people see so much fame in her...cause seriously i see nothing.
she is just a regular girl just like us.
i can't believe u guys make it such a big deal about whether Dao or PZK togther, married, or broke up!
well, the truth is just saw them together at the Regal Cinema the other day...seriously they don't look popular at all i don't see any hmong fans running to them and get autograph, or not any of them get recognize. ha!
in public they are just normal couple who enjoys doing things together.
Believe it or not, PZK can be sitting at home laughing her butt off knowing how special she is to you guys...she must be happy to be the most known Hmong GIRL in history i guess.

last word, I don't see she's that special yet...i guess just cause she gone out with Dao. But i prefer they not get married yet cause still looking forward for Dao's acting career. That mean more movie on screen!

jeff15

sarNie Egg
HER MOM AND DAO VUE WENT TO THE GUY'S HOUSE AND TOOK HER BACK HOME
hey........ dont hate she's not like that i know her she my sister man !!!!!! learn to respect how about u come n join the pageant.. i bet u won't win because your fat n ugly :tease:
HERE'S THE GOSSIP:

I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE WENT..
BUT APPARENTLY... SHE WENT TO KICK IT WITH SOME GUYS SOMEWHERE
AND THEN SHE GOT "KIDNAPPED" TO THE GUY'S HOUSE
THEY DID THE WHOLE CHICKEN THING AT THE DOOR
BUT HER MOM AND DAO VUE (HER BF.. YES. THEY ARE DATING)
THEY WENT AND GOT HER BACK HOME...
HMM.. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

THIS IS ONLY GOSSIP!!!
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ANY PERSONAL ATTACKS AND PROFANITY.
YES. I DO GOSSIP ABOUT HER A LOT..
BUT THAT'S HOW MOST OF US ARE..
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
I also want to keep this topic alive..actually i just wanna show off here....i'm the 214 posts! Did yah notice that? lol

miss_rice

sarNie Egg
PZK just needs to get married.
I'm so sick of hearing about her - she needs a serious life.
when you think about it she's only 18 or 19 years old. it would be very STUPID to get married right now. (no offense to people who got married at this age) but what I'm trying to say is that she is still very young so telling her to get marry is a very bad advice. anyways i think they make a cute couple so good for them

*__*

sarNie Egg
Wow, I didn't hear this before. When was this? last year?
I guess-guessed our little miss Hmong int'l is not so innocent as she portrays.

if she is already marry to Dao-the pageant is cricket. Since, you can't be marry to compete.
Even if she is engaged I would think its the same thing.

PZK lives in Sanger, CA she once live in Tulare but then when her parents had this funk with this dude
in this hmong business a restaurant things didn't work out-the partnership broke off
so her parents decided to move to Sanger and she now currently going to school at Fresno State.
She works at Zipangu Japanese Restaurant Fresno,CA. Her BF Dao works at Edo-ya a japanese restaurant too. Both are just waiters and waitresses.

if you want to see that girl-her work is at N.West and Shaw the corner there. How do I know this, I have people that work there with her...hehehe (connections)
her co-workers say she's very lazy at work. Her parents both work with her. And yes, they do say she eats sushi
at work all day. (assuming its how she gain so much weight in a year?)

there's nothing special about the girl. The girl wants fame and attention, my guess is-that's what we are doing. giving her what she is asking.