LATEST GOSSIP ON PZK

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
I must be slow or something cause i dont even know who PZK is?? I've seen Dao Vue online a few times, but dont really know him either.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I must be slow or something cause i dont even know who PZK is?? I've seen Dao Vue online a few times, but dont really know him either.
thats ok. not everyone know who pzk is.. she's miss california for 2007.. not anyone popular.

as for dao vue, just some random guy from Fresno who first star as Dr. tom son && is now dating pzk. :D hahaa

lol...i have never heard of them until I joined this site.
really? you probably dont live in California or not into hmong movies. hehee..

star123

sarNie Egg
i-c..you're just trying to get attention in here. i can see that. hehe..
well, good 4 you that you know pzk & is pzk lil sis so call "BEST fRIEND".

if u careless, dont quote me then. hahahaaa

good day!

not just yours everybody attention lol hahaha
haha yea i dont care but its much more funner if
i mess with you hahaha lol

maimablis

sarNie Egg
oic. At first i was like who are those peps pzk n dou or how u spell his name. I live in cal fresno but never seen pzk. I didn't even know that she was miss fresno..i'm so behind. I saw dou at the new year though.Well this was sometin interestin to knoe.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
not just yours everybody attention lol hahaha
haha yea i dont care but its much more funner if
i mess with you hahaha lol

me? lmao

haha, why am i the chosen one..? gosh! im so SPECIAL.

well no thanks! im here to gossip.. you're just being very childish.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
oic. At first i was like who are those peps pzk n dou or how u spell his name. I live in cal fresno but never seen pzk. I didn't even know that she was miss fresno..i'm so behind. I saw dou at the new year though.Well this was sometin interestin to knoe.
she was crowned miss hmong CA during the 06-07 new years in SACRAMENTO
not FRESNO.

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling

:lol: you spelled his name dou heheh.
I thought that was funnie. it's Dao ^_^

star123

sarNie Egg
me? lmao

haha, why am i the chosen one..? gosh! im so SPECIAL.
well no thanks! im here to gossip.. you're just being very childish.
Yes You are Special Ed.
Gosh You barely found that out
No I'm not gossiping about other people and that is very childish of you Gossiping!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Star123 please be careful with your comments and don't say anything that would be insulting towards others -.-" any further conflict will result in a warning from one of the mods or admins. (not threaten you or anything) just wanted to let you know so you won't get into trouble

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes You are Special Ed.
Gosh You barely found that out
No I'm not gossiping about other people and that is very childish of you Gossiping!
lmao.. :lol: u crack me up!!!

if you are NOT here to gossip then you shouldnt be in here in the first place. Dur! wrong site to be in.. hehee

& i dont care if you are pzk lil sis BEST-FRIEND. we are here to G O S S I P.

max

sarNie Elites
LOL... Yes I did not know who they were either until I came in here... but funny discussion going on : ) Haha.