Leh Pumes

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME TWO THINGS: 1) WHAT THIS LAKORN IS ABOUT AND 2) DO THEY GET EACH OTHER IN THE END.. I SAW A MV FOR THIS LAKORN N IT SORTA LOOKED LIKE THEY DON'T GET EACH OTHER... THANKS!!!

myx

sArNieZ
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME TWO THINGS: 1) WHAT THIS LAKORN IS ABOUT AND 2) DO THEY GET EACH OTHER IN THE END.. I SAW A MV FOR THIS LAKORN N IT SORTA LOOKED LIKE THEY DON'T GET EACH OTHER... THANKS!!!

to me this is a good lakorn.

1) this lakorn is about revenge. it's about this guy who try to get revenge for his father, and those he is going to get revenge from is pim and her sisters. because their father used to be business partner; pim's father died already. he tries to make 3 of them fall in live with him, which he succeed. if he marries the bigger sister he might get everything from her. he makes the younger sister pregnant, and is going to marry the bigger sister. pim found out about his plan, and try to warn her sisters, but they didn't believe her. etc...

2) at the end the bigger sister became crazy, and the younger sister died, because she got shot from protecting the pra'ek. the one that he truely love is pim. he died, because he got shot from his father, after he found out the truth that his father lied to him. no they did not get together.

this is all i can remember

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^yeah you cover all points pretty much. at first, it's okay but
it's really quite addicting from episode 2 onward. ^^ pong
and pim are such a cute couple! even though, they didn't end
up together. BUMMER! ;\

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I have to agree, that this lakorn is a great one to watch. It doesn't drag and it gets to the point. I have to say that this lakorn is Pim's best performance. I got addicted to it right from the start.