Li Bing Bing!

feys

sarNie Hatchling
She starred with dicky cheung in "smart kid" and "young taichi master" Do you guys know who she is?I think she very pretty!

S

sunflower

OMGosh! in the last forum i think i started a topic on her... and i had pics of her too... too bad!

i agree i think she is so pretty! i think i watched most of her series with dicky... let see.. my favorite would have to be smart kid.... because they got each other at the end... i like tai chi master too but dang! i cried at the end where he went to beg her to come back to live with him! that was sad! i would of had just gone back with him! i mean... she was his love! that was sad.. just thinking about it makes me want to cry!

as for movies? i hated cat and mouse! that was stupid! and love for all seasons.. how the heck could she be the older sister? she looked the youngest out of all the sisters at the temple! stupid!

all i have to say is she needs more starring roles with dicky! the make a cute couple... and dicky is just a great actor! he makes me laugh!

some pics.. credits are under properties...( :p too lazy to type it all out)

lol... just thought i should add tae...lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
she was in "Smart KId" ...i love dat series !! she and Dicky was so cute together !!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Gosh I love those two movies u guys mentioned. . . they make such a cute couple. . Dicky is really funny tooo a great actor.! hrmmmz kinda off topic but wut movie was it that he slapped the grl . .. i belvie it was her im not so sure ehhe e

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i think she is pretty too, but i hated her hair in tai chi master. as for smart kid, still waiting to see it. lol

S

sunflower

Thookatha said:
i think she is pretty too, but i hated her hair in tai chi master. as for smart kid, still waiting to see it. lol
[post="32442"][/post]​

u haven't seen smart kid? it's as good as tai ji prodigy.... just that the ending is happy! i loved the part where they went to help the prince in the city and dicky was gonna go fight alone but she wouldn't let him... and he grabbed and kissed her! it was cute!!!!!! in tai ji i was mad at dicky a few times... especially when he lost his memory and thought he was in love with that other girl! but when he finally remember he knew he loved li bing bing the most!

aniwaise you gotta watch smart kid! all his roles are very similar.. but you guys know what? i wouldn't want him to take a different role! i think he is super great in these comedic hero roles! did you guys watch the one where he had like 6 or 7 wives? MAN! that one pissed me off so much! i was mad for over a month! just thinking about it pisses me off! he should of had only gotten with ruby! but ruby had to die at the end! that pissed me off!

okay.. i'll stop here.. i feel like i'm talking more about dicky than li bing bing... ^_^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sunflower said:
u haven't seen smart kid? it's as good as tai ji prodigy.... just that the ending is happy! i loved the part where they went to help the prince in the city and dicky was gonna go fight alone but she wouldn't let him... and he grabbed and kissed her! it was cute!!!!!! in tai ji i was mad at dicky a few times... especially when he lost his memory and thought he was in love with that other girl! but when he finally remember he knew he loved li bing bing the most!

aniwaise you gotta watch smart kid! all his roles are very similar.. but you guys know what? i wouldn't want him to take a different role! i think he is super great in these comedic hero roles! did you guys watch the one where he had like 6 or 7 wives? MAN! that one pissed me off so much! i was mad for over a month! just thinking about it pisses me off! he should of had only gotten with ruby! but ruby had to die at the end! that pissed me off!

okay.. i'll stop here.. i feel like i'm talking more about dicky than li bing bing... ^_^
[post="32677"][/post]​
OMG, sunflower, you make me want to see these movies so bad. am i gonna have to buy it now? lol

SunStar

sarNie Elites
ah... i love Dicky and BingBing in Smart Kid... very good... but the only thing i didn't like was why Dicky had to be BALD!!! can't he have a cool hair do or something...

and in Taiji Prodigy... why did she had to go do that... she could have waited a one more day....
this is what i wished would have happened in Taiji Prodigy between Dicky and Bingbing, instead of the real ending...

*After Dicky finds out that she was the one who killed his dad, he can't forgive at first, but as time progresses, he starts to forgive her. But she can't forgive herself for doing something so horrible to someone who she loves... so she leaves him a note saying... "i'll wait for you at the riverbed... i have something important to tell you and whether you show up or not, i'll know how you feel for me"... then she leaves him... but... dicky wouldn't see the note because he has to go fight the main evil guy... so while dicky is fighting the evil guy... bingbing is waiting for him for a long time... and she's starting to think he did not forgive her truly and does not love her.... so she leaves....broken hearted...

dicky finally kills the evil guy... returns back home... rushed to go see bingbing... but she's gone... he sees the note and runs to the riverbed.... only to find her scarf lying there... dicky calls out and search fanatically for her... but no success....

10 years pass by....

Dicky is now a master of his group and on this day... they decided to go take a picnic a long the riverside.... then out of nowhere... the hear a child scream for help from the river.... the current was taking the child down stream.... dicky saves the child and bring her to shore... he starts to ask her about her parents and where she's from... but she said nothing... then... a woman's voice is heard... calling for someone...

the girl automatically know who it is... so she calls back... "mom, mom, i'm here!"... she runs behind a bush where the voice was coming from and later comes back with her mom...

her mom turns out to be Bingbing... bingbing and dicky automatically recognizes each other and just kept staring... the little girl tugged on her mother's dress and bingbing looks down.... bingbing takes the little girl and about to turn away when dicky calls to her...

"bingbing? is that you?"
"i'm sorry, mister. you must have mistaken me for someone else?"
"no, i'm sure you are bingbing..."

she's about to run away when dicky jumps right in front of her and stops her... she tries to fight him, but he grabs hold of her and she can't escape...

they talked and reconciled... and dicky finds out that the little girl is his daughter!...

THE END... is is my version of what i want to happen... so don't take this to be the ending!!!

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
i luv every series that they in it...........li bing bing is not fan bang ban.........oh li bing bing has a new series wit ken (f4) it call sky something...............forgot hehe:)

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
i don't know i think she's okay looking but her looks annoys the heck out of me.

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
she is a good actress and she is dicky lucky 7....i like all of their series.......she was in a series with ken (f4) too and rainie play ken's sis

max

sarNie Elites
I have not seen her act, but I recently saw a video of her singing with handsome Huang Xiao Ming... and I thought that she song very well, and she is very very pretty!

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
ok back to this page......for those who dunno her, she was in jet and jacky movie "the forbidden kingdom" she is the one with the white hair