Liam Ruk

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
a different role for kwan could be a khun noo but she never played it cause they never got a chance to play it. she used to be a tomboy in "jai diew", a stong one in my KGRKGR, a weak one in "meu nang", a princess who always faints in DDH.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ for leurd nai din... omo.. don't get me started on that lakorn.. lmfao.. arnas was such a whore.. lol..

suk13_karn

sarNie Egg
i think sheis kind of Khun noo in Lnd, but the one with stephen she's really a khun noo..But too bad didn't watch the ending for SLSR, because i can't accept that the fake Bank(i thibk that was pe'k name) was p'ek....

Another 2 weeks this will end..i gonna miss Kwan even i rewatch KKKR & DDH like every month...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
SLSR was a remake too but they change the end cause in the original version the n'ek ends up with the one who has a plane accident.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
It's not a Thai drama unless the praeks and nangeks misunderstand each other...urghhhhhhh...I hope Vee and Kwan understands each other soon...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
today, we'll have a kiss between tawan and pakorn. he should rape her, we can have a baby ^_^ .

cecilia

Staff member
^they can have a willing -- i can see a willing more than a r b/c they understand each other well if they work thing out. I think there's no need for r b/c there's nothing there between them beside the whole accusation and misunderstanding -- also, if he r her, it's just his way of owning her due to him not wanting her to flirt with his brother but then again, tawan doesn't so yup, the r is unnecessary but a willing would be great when they understand each other.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Hmmm...episode 14 wasn't as romantic...but it was cute when Vee and Kwan hugged each other. :wub:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't understand the preview of episode 15. i'm just too sad it has ended today, now, i have to wait 6 months before another kwan's lakorn

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ahh today episode is very good, they add bloopers at the end and it was ,hilarious :lol: . the part where tawan says "i always hate you" she forget to slap pakorn and we can see vee stand here and waits for his slap :p if i was here, i'll be quiet and happy cause escape of it ^_^
my lovely :wub: is beautiful like an angel in traditional thai clothes. i love her :wub:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
aw i love vee & kwan. they are too cute :) but the ending kiss on the cheek and hug seemed like a brother and sister moment. LOL! jk. vee is sooooooo handsome <3 gosh.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
you know what i like in the ending? it was not on the beach like 98% of thai lakorn, no, they are married. it changes. Masquerade has improved his work, i'm waiting for their lakorn now.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
Great drama. Every character was not left out. I totally forgot about Jun but the end - they wrap it up so well. Like the fact that p’eg does not put up with his ex letting her drag him here and there; he straight out telling her in front of her face. Drama is not too slow and not too fast. Everything was in a good pace. Looking forward to see this pair again.

denail

sarNie Egg
I really like this drama ^.^. For me, Kwan did a really good job in this lakorn. She has to portray gentleness as Fah and vigorousness as Tawan. Besides, Vee and Kwan really do match for each other. Hope Ch 7 will match them again.