Lies & Secrets:

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Hum I was bored and decided to come up a topic for entertainment..

Why do people lie ...hide.. avoid.. deny.. keep secret.. etc... ???
okay its time to hear from you now. tell me

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
because the world evolves around lies, deception, and secrets, and of course love and all those other things too...i think that we would all think that it would just be awkward living in a without lies and secrets, even though a lot of us want peace in this world..and Sometimes lying can be good..i mean its harmful, but sometimes knowing the truth hurts too much so we lie and hide secrets...cause you know every once in a while theres someone whose been lied to, and when they find out the truth it hurts soo much that they wished it was still kept a secret and that they would've never found out about the truth so yea...

MeiShu

sarNie Egg
I understand that is part of life, but why are people lies and hided something from someone until years and tell you. It very hurt more then anything. I hate people who does it.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I understand that is part of life, but why are people lies and hided something from someone until years and tell you. It very hurt more then anything. I hate people who does it.
Because it is what it is. WE are human. We are not born to be perfect.
therefore we lie, we hate, we kill and etc.

Why hide? Because if you tell the truth, then there is consequences.
People don't want to face their consequences therefore they lie and hide until later in life, when they know, for sure, that no matter what, that person can't leave them, then that's when they spill the bean. :) get it? hehe