Life in your hands (Sila and Minta)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
20190704_183736.jpg

Chapter 1

Minta was debating all morning whether it was a good idea to visit the cemetery or not. But in the end, her heart won out and her decision became one she had to live with. No matter what others think she had to pay respect to an innocent man her dad had killed.

She waited long enough until she felt like it was safe to go when there’s no one around. Her plan was to quickly go, lay the flowers down and leave. But unfortunately, some plans just never work out the way one intended to.

Minta walked firmly with her little brother that’s trying hard to match her steps. She noticed from afar, there were a few people still lingering around, which she thought wasn’t too bad. It was better than having a huge crowd considering who she is.

Nat pulled on her shirt to slow her down. “What is it?” She asked but didn’t slow down her pace. “I told you not to come with me,” She gently pulled his arm and tugged him along to speed him up.

“You know I like being around you,” He smiled so innocently and sweetly that Minta had to paused and smiled herself.

“I know and I love you too,” She patted his head. “But come on, hurry up. The faster we get this done the quicker we get to go home.”

“But do you think it’s a good idea to come here?” Nat asked nervously.

“I believe so. The heart should always be the answer, at least for me.”

Is she hoping for a miracle and perhaps they would forgive her dad? Of course, she is. But will she get one? Only if hell freezes over.

All eyes turned to Minta and her brother when they got closer to the graveside. But one person in particular that caught her eyes was a man dressed in a black suit. The top of his dress shirt opened with a couple buttons undone and his hands inside his pockets. She squinted her eyes and held her attention on him and it was no other than Sila, many times over since her father did the stupidest thing, his face and his family were all over the television and she expected no less because they were wealthy enough to have that kind of media frenzy on them.

He’s tall, taller than she imagined him to be. His presence seemed to overshadow those around him. The way he stood straight and a stare that made her felt out of place with eyes given the impression he wanted to rip her heart out. His eyes locked on hers and wasn’t in a hurry to find another target. It seemed to pull her so close to him. He almost made her second guess herself, almost.

Minta felt a little chill entering her body even with the heat beating on her like a drum. She looked away nervously and hoping once she turns back his way, he would find something else to keep his attention on, but it was false hope. Because before she turned away, he was looking at her intensely and trying to figure out who she was, but once their eyes meet again, she saw his face has gotten stiffer. His eyes were drawn to her even more as if he finally figured out just who she really is.

“Sis, do you think they know who we are?” Nat pulled on Minta’s shirt.

“By the look in their eyes, I think they do,” Minta proceeded with smaller steps. “Stop hanging onto me. I am going to trip and fall,” She whispered and released Nat’s hand from her shirt.

They both continued walking in a slower pace until they finally stood in front of the tombstone. “Please find it in your heart to forgive my dad,” Minta lowered her head, saying a few more words. She tried laying the flowers down when she felt a hand yanking them from her grasp.

“How dare you!”

The voice was bathed with so much anger that she swore if it was a sword it would slash her into pieces. She looked at the flowers as it fell to the ground landing peacefully next to her feet giving the impression it belongs there rather than anywhere else. Nat was shock, he wasn’t sure what to do when he looked up to his sister, she stood strong and didn’t flinch. Minta lifted her face up and looked at Sila squarely in the eyes. She wasn’t scared or intimidate by him because her reason was of an innocent one.

“You got the nerve to show your face at my dad’s funeral. You are not afraid of having a grave next to his.” Sila’s voice became rough and edgy.

It was a threat if Minta ever heard one. His wounds are so deep that he can’t separate her from her dad, she thought.

“Get the hell out of here before I throw you out myself.”

Each time he verbalized something to her, his voice becomes clearer and louder acting like she didn’t hear them to begin with. “I am not threatened by you. I am here to pay respect and I haven’t done anything wrong.”

Minta’s explanation did nothing to soothe his anger, it actually did the opposite.” Get them out!” Sila issued a command that can be heard from across town, if one were to ask Minta.

And just like that two men appeared by Sila’s side. She blinked in surprised, how did she missed two men that looked three times her size. One of the men, reached out and grabbed a hold of her arm.

“This is not what your dad wants at his funeral,” Minta might have realized too late once those words left her mouth because she didn’t have time to form any other thoughts when Sila came charging at her brushing his men aside and forcefully grabbed her arm and pulled her to the side.

“Sila...”

Mai and Woot called his name out at the same time. But if they called his name in hope of him easing up on Minta it was of no use. Sila tightened his grip, causing her to clench her teeth to fight off the pain. There’s no way she would let him see such a thing.

“Leave my sister alone!” Nat yelled as loud as he could before he stopped and let out a couple of coughs.

Minta watched her brother as he patted his chest when his breaths finally caught up to him. She shook her head for her brother to stay quiet.

“Get out!” Sila pushed Minta to the side but she couldn’t get a hold of her balance fast enough as she tripped on her feet and fell backward.

Nat quickly ran to his sister’s side. “Are you OK?” He asked with concerned dripping with those few words.

He tried to pull her up but Minta ignored his hand and got up herself. She brushed the dirt of off her quickly and stared at Sila. She forgave him this one time because she knows he’s in a lot of pain. But only one time, she promised herself.

“I won’t hold this against you because I know you are hurting, but don’t mistake me for my dad. If you want to take revenge on him, I’m sure you know where he’s at,” Minta brushed a few strands of hair that stubbornly kept on finding its way to her face. “Let’s get out of here, Nat,” Minta took a couple of steps and face Mai and Woot. “I’m sorry for your loss. It’s not my intention to cause any problem today, I truly wanted to show respect. That’s it,”Minta grabbed her brother and walked off ignoring Sila altogether as she past him by.

Sila watched as Minta slowly vanished from his view, as for Mai and Woot , they watched the exchange in its entirely and saw something that Sila might have missed. But both didn’t say anything as they also took in the view of Minta walking away until she was no longer visible.

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Yayyyy I was waiting for a fanfic of these two!! It’s really good so far, I’m already hooked! I wonder how they’ll meet up next? This will keep me busy until next week :cheer:
I have so many ideas running through my head.... but whether i write or not is another story.

And forever waiting for the other one i was reading... the writer just disappeared. :sad6:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I have so many ideas running through my head.... but whether i write or not is another story.

And forever waiting for the other one i was reading... the writer just disappeared. :sad6:
Hope you can write one! I need Sila to not be such a dickhead in these stories compared to the lakorn lool

I hate when it reading a good story and the writer never updates! It’s so sad :(

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I was going to make Kwan his GF but couldn't do it in here hahhaha. Even if by name only I would so picture the evil half sister. She can't annoy me in my own story :risas3:
Oh good lord I don’t even want to hear kwans name right now :risas3:

alissaax

Hope you can write one! I need Sila to not be such a dickhead in these stories compared to the lakorn lool

I hate when it reading a good story and the writer never updates! It’s so sad :(
I know...the feeeling sucks when your enjoying something and then the writer just disappears. I have a jaejoong fanfic i really love but the writer disappeared after saying she would finish it...m i would write but i abandoned my stories on asianfanfics. Hahahaha. I shouldnt write anything then cause my idea involves si and kwan in love. Everyone is ready to burn and kill the girl. They dont even want to hear or mention the name too probaably

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I know...the feeeling sucks when your enjoying something and then the writer just disappears. I have a jaejoong fanfic i really live but the writer disappeared after saying she would finish it...m i would write but i abandoned my stories on asianfanfics. Hahahaha. I shouldnt write anything then cause my idea involves si and kwan in love. Everyone is ready to burn and kill the girl. They dont even want to hear or mention the name too probaably
I am usually that way too because I somehow gets stuck in the middle of a story but this story I actually already finished it just have to tweak and update some things lol. Lol about Kwan...yeah that girl needs to go and hide somewhere safe. Some fans are ready to kill her for sleeping with Sila hahhah. They blame Tor too and told Fern to find her another man cause Sila is no good:pancarta:

@SuzieJ...I might post another story which is supposed to be a short one. It's a simple none complicated story. My big problem is, if I only write one story I get bored so I have to have 2 stories to alternate. Such a dumb habit of mine lol

alissaax

I am usually that way too because I somehow gets stuck in the middle of a story but this story I actually already finished it just have to tweak and update some things lol. Lol about Kwan...yeah that girl needs to go and hide somewhere safe. Some fans are ready to kill her for sleeping with Sila hahhah. They blame Tor too and told Fern to find her another man cause Sila is no good:pancarta:

@SuzieJ...I might post another story which is supposed to be a short one. It's a simple none complicated story. My big problem is, if I only write one story I get bored so I have to have 2 stories to alternate. Such a dumb habit of mine lol
I started like 5-6 and had another for short stories that had regular updates almost once every week or 2-3 a month
Im actually really curious how she would behave since she already knows he's really tor that the boy she insulted bullied and hurt.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

The comments under the directors ig and the script writers ig are bad lool they are ripping Sila to shreds are are taking about how disappointed they are :risas3: They keep saying they want Min to find a new man.

That’s the way i am with lakorns or TV shows. I can never watch just one show at a time. I need to be watching two different ones cause then I’ll get bored. I can only watch one of its short.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I know...the feeeling sucks when your enjoying something and then the writer just disappears. I have a jaejoong fanfic i really love but the writer disappeared after saying she would finish it...m i would write but i abandoned my stories on asianfanfics. Hahahaha. I shouldnt write anything then cause my idea involves si and kwan in love. Everyone is ready to burn and kill the girl. They dont even want to hear or mention the name too probaably
Ohhh your pairing was gonna be Kwan and Sila :eek:

alissaax

The comments under the directors ig and the script writers ig are bad lool they are ripping Sila to shreds are are taking about how disappointed they are :risas3: They keep saying they want Min to find a new man.

That’s the way i am with lakorns or TV shows. I can never watch just one show at a time. I need to be watching two different ones cause then I’ll get bored. I can only watch one of its short.
I havent check director or tors ig... only the writers. And saw comments here and there on other accs peoples venting out their disappointment.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Dang, talking about being depressed over a lakorn. I feel kind of bad for them because I don't think they watch thai lakorns that much to not know these kind of plots are normal lol. I watched it for so long nothing is impossible. The director and screenwriter should see it coming though. When they teased us about the hotel bed scene it was already bad...and now that it finally happened, this is the result.

so, I want to post the pic of Tor/Fern where she was leaning against his arm where he was wearing white shirt as a pic for my story but I have no idea how to do it. I can't screen cap it to post it...you know how to do it?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Maybeeeee hahahahaa:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Not really.
If you pair Kwan and Sila I am going to throw tomatoes at Sila every chapter hahahah.

My goodness, if they write Sila like in the book, I think they would hate whichever actor that plays him. If they are this angry at Tor for sleeping with Kwan...can't imagine the hate the actor would get for sleeping with Kwan and treat Minta bad lol

alissaax

Dang, talking about being depressed over a lakorn. I feel kind of bad for them because I don't think they watch thai lakorns that much to not know these kind of plots are normal lol. I watched it for so long nothing is impossible. The director and screenwriter should see it coming though. When they teased us about the hotel bed scene it was already bad...and now that it finally happened, this is the result.

so, I want to post the pic of Tor/Fern where she was leaning against his arm where he was wearing white shirt as a pic for my story but I have no idea how to do it. I can't screen cap it to post it...you know how to do it?
Oh they all knew.. director was even joking with fern about people preparing to burn his house with lighters... he said just prepare gas bottles too.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

You want to post it as your profile picture on here or on your story in ig?