Likit Ruk Likit Luerd(Exact:Romance/Action)

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
thanks for the translation.

I though P'Captain just got sick i didn't know he because because of the lakorn. This lakorn must be good then.

tang071

sarNie Elites
no why fang...urgh i seriously don't think she's all that pretty or great of an actress. not to be all offensive. i just think she should get smaller roles first and then build up. i dunno thats my opinion. or maybe i think captain should pair up with aom lol.

maijune

SarNie Adult
fang is pretty and fit to play a n'ek role...it's just that she is new to the entertainment as a n'ek with exact it's more difficult..but she will do better if she continue to have more work...

if you watch buang ruk you'll know what i mean...like in the beginning she doesn't really know how to act but towards the end of the lakorn she approved a lot....

tinah

sarNie Coma
you watch buang ruk you'll know what i mean...like in the beginning she doesn't really know how to act but towards the end of the lakorn she approved a lot....
yeh i agree..when i first watched buang ruk from the beginning im like fang's acting isnt good which im not surprise cuz she is new and thats her first lakorn..but then towards the ending or middle her acting approved..lol..im like hey this girl can act..she can cry..i was suprise cuz in the beginning she her acting wasnt good..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't wait to see Captain. he does look hot holding a gun and playing action role. it's cool the cop good twin is after the bad Japanese assasin twin, but feel sorry for him that he's working too hard. this la korn will air after Load lie mung korn which will be soon. i don't really like Pang and Fang though but they will be o.k. because they play with Captain. this la korn is about Captain which is good because he haven't play a main role that is about him lately. but i want to see him play with Paujinjong company again with Aom would be great i love them in Kep pan din and Mung da la a lot. he always play for Exact, i want him to tour around play with different company because he's such a great actor he should get a chance to work with many different actress, i want to see him play with Aump P.,Joy S.,Ann T.,Jenny T.,Kob S.,Noon V.,

tinah

sarNie Coma
hes been in the industry for so long but hasnt been paired up with alot of actresses that i want to see him with..but wow this lakorn is airng after lod lai mangkorn??..kool!..i didnt know it was that quick..soo excited..and yeh im glad this lakorn is about him..he hasnt been in a lakorn that invloves himself latly..

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
when will that lakorn end? it been airing for so long now.
I would like P'Captain play with others actress and just not stick with exact.

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
sweet...i'll be waiting and begging...for that dump unpossible lakorn to end...and cover up the jerk role pepper played as...rrr....can u guys realize he 'lika' made kob abort the poor kid of theirss....oh.well....how's captain doing these days....with his health problems...aww..that strong captain....he's alwayz there for us fans...our hero....back.....and hot...ready to kick asses.......

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yay! OMG! I can't wait to see it! Captain looks hot to me in the japanese outfit. :w000t:

maijune

SarNie Adult
who can read thai...please translate the summary for us okay....

i'm confuse...so the japanese one is the police right? and then the assassin one...

thaidramafan

sarNie Egg
The twin's father is Japanese,their mother is thai.
Their father is Yakuza(gangster).
He wanted to give up Yakuza and moved to See side house.
But,his followers comes to kill him.
He was killed.And his friend helped elder brother of twins,
and a police helped younger brother of twins.
Elder brother becomes a police like his step-father.
Younger brother becomes a murder like his step-father.
Younger brother Kenich grew up in Japan.
Thai gangster asked his step-father to kill a person.
Kenichi decided to get this job and go to thailand.
He pretends as a sheff of Sushi.
He fall in love with thai girl.
Kenichi meet with his elder brother.
Kenichi kill person and his elder brother comes to catch him.

Later,I will translate in fuller detail.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow sounds confusing..but very interesting..thanx thaidramafan for the brief summary!!..cant wait to see p'captain