Likit Ruk Likit Luerd(Exact:Romance/Action)

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha! u make me laugh so much!!!! :loool: :lol: yup! he does look like harry potter but i still love p'tain with these glasses! it makes him serious n i love when he plays cold characters!!

SaSa said:
They have great chemistry. I really hate the glasses frame for the bad Captain. Couldn't they give him better glasses....it so Harry Potter.
[post="122006"][/post]​

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
I think if bad captain die already...i would be so sad...plus i do think if bad captain has to die (i hope no) i must die in a very special way..not that pitiful way! lolz

vina_lek said:
i can't wait to watch eppie 6!! :w000t:

Doesn't good Captain wonder why since bad Captain is a killer, he didn't just kill him? Bad Captain was obviously capable of it.
[post="121960"][/post]​

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
i've just seen epi 6 can someone help me plz? i have some questions...

What did pang ask captain at the japanese restaurant before cindy arrived?
captain told her abt the tissue that it isn't his right? (i don't understand thai so i need ur help to understand the story..)
i think that she asked him to kiss her on the forehead again to know if he is the killer or not? but i'm not sure...

why everyone at the restaurant have come to the police center to give a version of the evening and not kimura joe?

i also would like to know what captain told pang when he called her from the phone in the street...

thanks in advance.

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
Some pictures of the episodes:

Credits to exact.co.th

Please can someone translate the article for me:

“ลิขิตรักลิขิตเลือด” สุดเข้มข้น... “แป้ง” ร้องไห้ตาบวม...ฉากเปิดเผยความลับ “กัปตัน”

“ลิขิตรักลิขิตเลือด” สุดเข้มข้น...
“แป้ง” ร้องไห้ตาบวม...ฉากเปิดเผยความลับ “กัปตัน”

เรื่องราวดำเนินมาถึงจุดพลิกผันอีกครั้ง สำหรับละครโรแมนติกแอ็คชั่นเรื่อง “ลิขิตรักลิขิตเลือด” ทางช่อง 5 เมื่อพระเอกฝีมือเยี่ยมอย่าง “กัปตัน ภูธเนศ หงษ์มานพ” ต้องถูกนางเอกสาว “แป้ง อรจิรา แหลมวิไล” เปิดเผยความลับที่สุดเศร้า

เป็นฉากที่ อลิสา (แป้ง อรจิรา) สงสัยว่า เคน (กัปตัน ภูธเนศ) ชายหนุ่มที่เธอหลงรักอาจเป็นฆาตกรที่ ฉัตรเทพ (กัปตัน ภูธเนศ) กำลังตามตัวอยู่ อลิสาจึงตัดสินใจถามความจริงกับ เคน และตั้งความหวังว่าคำตอบที่เธอจะได้ยินคือ “เคน ไม่ใช่ฆาตกร”

ทีมงานถ่ายทำกันที่ พิพิธภัณฑ์สัตว์น้ำที่ มหาวิทยาลัยบูรพา งานนี้นอกจากกัปตันต้องเหนื่อยเปลี่ยนตัวเล่นบทฝาแฝดเปลี่ยนตัวไปมาแล้ว ยังต้องทำอารมณ์เศร้าเพราะกัปตันปิดบังความจริงที่เลวร้ายกับคนรัก ทั้งที่สาวแป้งนั้นพร้อมที่จะเชื่อทุกอย่างแม้ว่ากัปตันอาจโกหกก็ตาม ฉากนี้จึงนับว่าเป็นฉากเศร้าที่บีบหัวใจกัปตันเป็นที่สุด พี่สันต์ (สันต์ ศรีแก้วหล่อ) ผู้กำกับ จึงต้องอธิบายบทบาทและคิวต่างๆอย่างใกล้ชิด เมื่อได้ฟังภาพโดยรวมแล้ว สาวแป้งก็อินจัดถึงกับน้ำตาคลอเบ้าตลอดระยะเวลาการซักซ้อม เมื่อทุกอย่างพร้อมก็เริ่มต้นถ่ายทำจริง แป้งทำได้ดีเพราะผ่านประสบการณ์ฉากร้องไห้มาไม่น้อย ทำให้น้ำตาที่เอ่อนองนั้น เริ่มไหลออกมาในที่สุด โดยเฉพาะช่วงที่แป้งต้องคาดคั้นกัปตัน เมื่อกัปตันยังไม่ยอมรับ ซ้ำบอกลาขอเดินจากไปซะดื้อๆแป้งจึงงัดไม้เด็ดด้วยการหยิบผ้าเช็ดหน้าผืนที่หนุ่มกัปตันเคยให้ออกมาผูกตา กัปตันชักเริ่มใจอ่อนบรรจงหอมหน้าผากสาวแป้งเหมือนที่เคยทำ ก่อนจะตัดใจสวมวิญญาณนักฆ่ากลับมาวางมาดนิ่งสุดเยือกเย็น แต่แววตาแฝงไว้ด้วยความเจ็บปวดที่ต้องโกหก ทีมงานถึงกับเงียบกริบ เพราะเศร้าตามทั้งคู่ไปด้วยจริงๆ แป้งจึงสุดทนวิ่งหนีความเจ็บช้ำไปที่สุด ซึ่งกว่าจะผ่านฉากนี้ไปได้ เล่นเอาแป้งตาบวมฉึ่ง!! แต่ความเข้มข้นของเรื่องราวจะดำเนินต่อไปอย่างไร ติดตามชมฉากนี้ได้ในละครโรแมนติกแอ็กชั่นเรื่อง “ลิขิตรักลิขิตเลือด” ซึ่งจะออกอากาศในคืนวันจันทร์ที่ 29 พฤษภาคมนี้ หลังข่าวเวลา 20.25 น. ทางช่อง 5

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
thanks for sharing alyssia....cant' wait to see that episode...is taht the part where pang ask captain to kiss her again and see if he's the killer?

vina_lek

>>What did pang ask captain at the japanese restaurant before cindy arrived?
captain told her abt the tissue that it isn't his right? (i don't understand thai so i need ur help to understand the story..)

When Pang goes to the restaurant, Captain informs her that the restaurant is still closed. She isn't there to eat but rather to return his handkerchief. Captain denies the handkerchief being his & asks Pang to leave. Not giving up, Pang confronts Captain further. Pang pleads w/ Captain to show her his own handkerchief. She says that she believes Captain would have one exactly like the one she is holding, b/c the handkerchief belongs to him.

>>i think that she asked him to kiss her on the forehead again to know if he is the killer or not? but i'm not sure...

hehe...that would have been seriously bold of her!! :) No. too bad she didn't.

>>why everyone at the restaurant have come to the police center to give a version of the evening and not kimura joe?

Cindy tells the police that Kimura Joe has taken sick leave from the restaurant.

>>i also would like to know what captain told pang when he called her from the phone in the street...

First, he tells her that the phone wasn't working well, when he calls back. Pang tells him she has something important to tell him & pleads w/ him to meet her somewhere. Captain hangs up after hearing this.

Hope this has helped!! :) thanks for sharing all the pics! I totally love them!! :wub:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Just want to ask is there any secen between Captain and Fang?....From reading what ya worte its mlosty about Pang and Captain.

slee00

sarNie Adult
I hope Ken doesnt die in the end! would be sad for both of them since they are twins and have been separate since birth...would lov to see them together not separate again.

vina_lek

alyssia said:
thanks vina_lek for taking the time to reply my questions..i really appreciate it ^^ thank u!!! :D
[post="123352"][/post]​
you're welcome!! I really like this lakorn, too!!!!! :wub:

Thanks for sharing the pics! :w000t:

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
what happen in today episode? i hope someone could tell me a little sum of epi 7 & 8 (tomorrow) since i'm in exams now and will miss the episodes.. thanks in advance!!!

vina_lek

Summary for Eppie 7:

Fang's father & some neighbor lady(?? I think) is arguing w/ each other as they are headed towards Fang's place. Apparently, the neighbor lady is missing her necklace & suspects Fang of stealing it due to Fang's & her father's reputation for stealing. Fang denies stealing it, & lets neighbor lady & her father search her room. They couldn't find the necklace. Frustrated, the neighbor lady leaves. Though she still thinks Fang stole it.

After the neighbor lady leaves, Fang's father tells her to take a shirt of. Her father demands the necklace from her, & Fang gives him the necklace reluctantly. Her father tells her he's going to return it & tells her how disappointed he is w/ her stealing. Fang lets him know it doesn't help having a father who is in & out of jail. Sadly frustrated & wanting to make everything ok w/ his daughter, he agrees that his being in jail isn't good, but he's doing embarassing jobs to show her he is trying to become a better person. No matter how low society deems his jobs. He wants to do only legal work.

When her father leaves, Fang goes to her room & looks at a application for school. She's sad, b/c she doesn't have the money & seems to have an ephipany. Then, the next scene shows her in Kimura Joe's room(the bad captain). Obviously, she seems to be looking for something to steal so she can pay for school. Just as when she finds what seems to be a very expensive watch, Chauteppe & his assistant comes to Joe's room. The door isn't locked & so they go right in. They find Fang hiding in the closet. Chauteppe winks at his partner to play along that they are going to charge Fang w/ breaking & entering & other things. Fang gets scared & starts dramatically crying in a funny fake manner, & Chauteppe uses this opportunity to propose Fang be a undercover agent. She tells him when & where Chauteppe is going somewhere in exchange for money.

Fang reports to Chauteppe as Joe is leaving for the aquarium to meet Alisa. While waiting at the aquarium, a little kid comes up to Alisa w/ a note...probably saying to go to the shark area(I can't read thai!!). Joe is at the shark area, & immediately, Alisa asks him if he killed. Joe starts talking about sharks. Sharks only kill, when they are hungry(not for sport or b/c they're bad). They are carnivores & were born that way. Yet, they have to be confined alone or w/ those like themselves. Alisa doesn't really understand why Joe refers to sharks & brushes the topic aside. Joe was trying to explain himself by comparing himself to sharks. Poor guy.

Alisa tells Joe that if he would just tell her he didn't do it...she would believe him. Not wanting to say it, but does...Joe tells her not to waste her time w/ him. Still reluctant & wanting to be sure, Alisa tells him to kiss her forehead. She starts counting 1-10. Joe holds her face b/wn his palms & is about to kiss her. He just tells her he's sorry & not to waste anymore time w/ him. Upset, Alisa runs away crying.

Alisa bumps into Chauteppe who suspects her to be the one who set an appt. to meet w/ Joe. Chauteppe's assistant calls him on the phone that they see who they suspect to be Joe in the shark area.

Preview for eppie 8: Chauteppe is interrogating Joe.

shubby

sarNie Adult
episode 8 is good also..the killer captain got caught by the cop captain..hele....but i wish that Pang wasn't the nang ake in this lakorn..she ruin it already..it so annoy me when she cry...he nose ehhehe..ok whatever...but i like this lakorn becus of captain and Fang..