Lod Lai Mungkorn

L

lalalek

In today's episode, i don't get what happened between Pepper and his so call aunt?????? Can someone please tell me what happened that part???? :huh:

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
annea said:
who is kob in the lakorn?
[post="101326"][/post]​
she's tua's daughter and that makes her pepper's real life aunt! :shocked: well they sleep together cuz i guess they were both drunk.

annea

sarNie Adult
they slept together!!!!! that is so nasty...........wonder what the father have to say? or maybe he doesnt even know!!

L

lalalek

Man i went to do my business for a second all of this happened??? That is crazy! :shocked: ...The only way i think that anyone is gunna figured out is when she gets pregnant (Maybe)!!!!! Dang i feel so freaken bad for her in this movie :( !!!!

L

lalalek

Man i like this movie but then at the same time, it is so damn messed up!!!!! To have all of this happening!!! I wonder what is gunna happen next???? :D

maijune

SarNie Adult
so pepper and kob slept together...does they know what they're doing?...they are aunt and nephew...same genes...that's gross...wonder what's happen next?....but anyways, i noticed when pepper is back from the state he's started to like his aunt already...so since he's bad in this lakorn he don't care then....

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
well kob gets pregnant and her mom finds out and tries to beat the truth outta her (literally) but she won't say who the father is.

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeh, i just saw the episode today, man this movie is kinda crazy.. kob and pepper slept together, and they're related..like aunt and nephew or something. gosh, i can never get this kind of lakorn. but it's so far so good tho...it's too dramatic!!

maijune

SarNie Adult
i agreed too that it's nasty because they are aunt and nephew...but at the same time it is also good...i think they started to fall for each other already but not as aunt and nephew but more like lover....now that i done watching LNJ, this is the only one lakorn i'm watching right now because there is no other one that is good to me...except for this one, lod lai mun korn.....

even kob is not pretty but she is still cute with pepper...right now i'm so into this one...can't wait to see what happen next since kob will be pregnant soon....

maijune

SarNie Adult
this lakorn is getting so good...kob got pregnant and they found out that pepper is the father of her baby...wonder what happen next...since i'm so in love with this lakorn i was just wondering who knows the summary to this lakorn because i like to know the ending....pleasesssssssssssssssssssssssss....

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah kob's P is pregnant and then pepper want her to have an abortion which she did, but then again, i heard that pepper will die at the end...damn this lakorn is so dramatic. make me so sad too...

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
shubby said:
yeah kob's P is pregnant and then pepper want her to have an abortion which she did, but then again, i heard that pepper will die at the end...damn this lakorn is so dramatic. make me so sad too...
[post="106870"][/post]​
Hmm I thought Pepper goes to jail at the end??

shubby

sarNie Adult
i'm not sure if he die or go to jail, my source maybe wrong. but anywayz, kob P character kinda annoy me alittle. she should just let Pepper go instead of driving herself crazy!!

maijune

SarNie Adult
i agreed with you too shubby...i just finished that episode and i know what you mean...she should just let him go since there is no way they can be together the fact that they are real aunt and nephew...

i think she fall in love with him that's why she can't let him go...and what about pepper?...do you think he love her too but don't want to show because she is his aunt...that's why he drunk himself and don't want to marry the girl his parents found for him...so far this lakorn is so good...can't wait to find out what happen next....

shubby

sarNie Adult
like you said maijune, i know for a fact that he love her too, but they're related. i'm just not sure how it's gonna be or maybe it will end soon.

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
kay....so the lakorn is wayyyy, way too....unpossibly...dramatic.........anywayz..captain is gonna be on screen right after this lakorn end..and finally...ye-peeee......who's happi with meeeee...but....dude...pepper is really making himself look bad with that jerk role.....i wish....for him to died..it's better than being jailed..now who agrees with be....hope exact will have pepper play a great lakorn next....to make up for this one...since...is it just me or is his character making me wanna kill him..jerk him off the tv and shake him to stop acting so so lame....urgh...can't eait for cptn to be on screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
Good thing i didn't watch this lakorn if i did i think i will be more mad because just reading this already make me mad.

I hope P'Pepper die instead of going to jail this lakorn is really making P'Pepper look bad.
But all well P'Captain lakorn is after this one. Can't wait.