Look mai Lark see

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
Yeah, Mieng's character is sad. Now her mom has cancer and now she has to take care of her mom. Tee's been giving her money to do that. Love all the cute scenes with Amy and Cee. :)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
ep9 jieb gets rape. Sigh well I guess she started to feel bad for cee that' probably why she clear up things in ep11. However in ep10 lolz you might just wanna strangle her neck... she told amy that cee is the father and make up story blah blah blah...sigh... ripping it now you'll get to see it.

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my god this story is getting very interesting. Really hoping jieb and tee will get together. I don't want him to die. I read in the summary that cee was going to die too but they changed that story line i hope they do the samething with jieb and tee. As for big glad he will die hate him so much. :angry:

Ana

sarNie Adult
Kkrystal said:
ep9 jieb gets rape. Sigh well I guess she started to feel bad for cee that' probably why she clear up things in ep11. However in ep10 lolz you might just wanna strangle her neck... she told amy that cee is the father and make up story blah blah blah...sigh... ripping it now you'll get to see it.
[post="22333"][/post]​
OMG!! I so wanna get a knife and stab Benz over and over again in episode 10

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww man im only on episode 8 hahaha... cant wait...but didnt someone say that tee was goin to die??..:S

Ana

sarNie Adult
Honey B said:
aww man im only on episode 8 hahaha... cant wait...but didnt someone say that tee was goin to die??..:S
[post="22537"][/post]​
If they go w/the original plot, yes Tee dies.
Someone mentioned earlier that Jieb will shoot Tee on their wedding or was it engagement party by mistake. She meant to shoot Atima's mom.

Bou

sarNie Adult
If they go w/the original plot, yes Tee dies.
Someone mentioned earlier that Jieb will shoot Tee on their wedding or was it engagement party by mistake. She meant to shoot Atima's mom.
o0oic i hope tee doesnt die...i hope they find a way to get along and raise the baby together...it would be so cute but cant blame a guy for being mean to a gurl who jus killed his mom ahha....i juss hope the only person who dies in the lakorn is big right now haha that guy is totally pissing me off....thanks ana for the clarification!

Sophie

sarNie Elites
Honey B said:
o0oic i hope tee doesnt die...i hope they find a way to get along and raise the baby together...it would be so cute but cant blame a guy for being mean to a gurl who jus killed his mom ahha....i juss hope the only person who dies in the lakorn is big right now haha that guy is totally pissing me off....thanks ana for the clarification!
[post="22541"][/post]​

I hope too i don't want he die, Tee n jieb r so cute couple now

Vanida

Save World Save Life
u know thsi lakorn is good in a way cuase it teach about teens older teens getting rape and parents don't want them to slack off from school they in college freshman i don't want to think about me in freshman in college

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
Well, I believe the characters weren't necessary slacking off. They have different problems which majority of it is from the parents not loving their kids equally. I just think they want to give out a message of how the society is right now and why teenagers are changing nowadays as compared to like..back in the old old days you know.

natty

Chubs
t0nz said:
Well, I believe the characters weren't necessary slacking off. They have different problems which majority of it is from the parents not loving their kids equally. I just think they want to give out a message of how the society is right now and why teenagers are changing nowadays as compared to like..back in the old old days you know.
[post="22869"][/post]​

exactly.. not only that but also teaches the parents to look deeper into their children not look at only the outer image.. to make good judgements not to go with how you strongly believe it should go..

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
It's hard for kids this generation to listen because they are filled with like confidence. I guess, it's a good thing but sometimes, over-confidence and probably be bad at times?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
is this lakorn worth watching? i watch part one. it's ok. i'm not sure if i wanna finished it..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i can't believe my grandma didn't have this one! <_<

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Ana said:
Np!! Yep!! I'm watching it at doozija :D

Tangmoe, forgot about Cee since Dan's lakorn is also on air too :lol:
[post="8054"][/post]​
hey hey i didnt forget bout cee .. im watching this lakorn.. and dans lakorn at teh same time... but u know me ana.. im a comedy girl.. i not into drama as much.. :p

anyways im totally feeling tee and jeibs couple.. i hope they get together.. puahaha :p

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
thanks for the summary epi9! ^_^ i tee with jieb so much.

miangs character is boring and sad, but i just cant stand watching her parts they are so boring! even shes one of my fav thai stars, no offense....tee & jieb are so cute! i'm luving them so much :D

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I seen on Ch news Tee character is going into Monkhood what's gonna happen to Jeab n who help her raise the baby?

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
really? Tee gonna go to monkhood?? well thats better than him not dying ^_^ but still tee & jieb should have a good ending!!