Look mai Lark see

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Sreymao said:
I seen on Ch news Tee character is going into Monkhood what's gonna happen to Jeab n who help her raise the baby?
[post="24433"][/post]​
wat the fuck!! monk hood!! ohh hell naw!! he better get his ass and raise his kid with jieb!! they better change the ending soo they get together!!

vallapa

sarNie Egg
So it will end like the magazine version.

Jieb died at the end. Her father is going to shoot Tee but Jieb blocks the bullet.
Tee feels so guilty so he becomes monk.

Hmmm... sad ending for Jieb. I like her but well, I didn't watch this one. I just skip it :(

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
vallapa said:

Jieb died at the end. Her father is going to shoot Tee but Jieb blocks the bullet.

Hmmm... sad ending for Jieb. I like her but well, I didn't watch this one. I just skip it :(
[post="24703"][/post]​

that means.. jieb doesnt get to have her babie... just like in oun ai ruk!! why !! why do it have to be like this!! fucken script writers!! wen i go to thailand.. imma kill their asses.. they should just made them get together.. why kill one off!! everything was getting good .... and then they gonna ruin the end??!! they are freaken stupid!! seesh.. i got a better ending then them!! i can write better too!! man.. im soo freaken piss.. i was rooting for this couple all along! and this how they end their couple for me!! man!!!!!!! :angry:

Ana said:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
vallapa said:

[post="24703"][/post]​
they did what?! ohh man!

tangmoe said:
that means.. jieb doesnt get to have her babie... just like in oun ai ruk!! why !! why do it have to be like this!!
[post="24708"][/post]​
yeah totally! why!!

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
That just sucks that Jieb dies again, just like in Oon ai ruk. That means she dies almost the same way, she gets shot. So I guess the only happy couple is gonna be Cee and Amy.

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhhh.....tee told mieng that he loves her.....feel so sorry for jieb.....this is bothering me.....i was rooting for tee and jieb.....they made a cute couple.....

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
aww, that sucks! again like Oun Ai Ruk! damn, i really hate daravdo lakorns now!!! the ending sucks like hell!!!! i'm not gonna watch it its just a waste of time!!! i'm really pissed!!!!

natty

Chubs
i dont think tee really love mieng but more like he pity her and more like how they are kinda in the same situation or the same boat.. also he's always helping her... so he mistaken his pity for love..

pze

sarNie Adult
yeah i was thinking the same too because there was no love it was more pitty....so when he said that i wanted to smack him....lolz...but jiebs dad had some people come and capture tee....he wants tee to take responsiblity.....he doesnt want jieb to be pregnant without a father.....is it ending tomorrow...does anyone know.....

kitkat

sarNie Elites
arughh... i love jieb and i always wanted to see her in happy ending in this lakorn but isn't.. omg why!

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
i know huh.....i want jieb to have at least a happy ending in one of her lakorns.

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
I know, it's so sad. Tee's being such a @#$##. He gets one girl pregnant and tells another that he loves her. I really don't wanna see Jieb die. :( There's so much growing up on Jieb's and Benz's character.

navy

sarNie Adult
lakornlover said:
That just sucks that Jieb dies again, just like in Oon ai ruk. That means she dies almost the same way, she gets shot. So I guess the only happy couple is gonna be Cee and Amy.
[post="24865"][/post]​

Don't have time to watch this one yet...but after view all the comments...it seems a sad ending....goh...I don't like Sad Ending at all.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Cee n Amy will be on TeeNeMochit this sunday( 10-9) Cee mom is also a guest. Can't wait to see what she say about the roamance rumor about them 2 :lol:

Ana

sarNie Adult
Sreymao said:
Cee n Amy will be on TeeNeMochit this sunday( 10-9) Cee mom is also a guest. Can't wait to see what she say about the roamance rumor about them 2 :lol:
[post="25516"][/post]​
I saw Cee pixz at the show @ CFC..lol..I can't wait to see it :p