Look Sao Gamnan(TV Thunder)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i know gar she's such a biatch gosh what a pain in da ass to have a friend like dat. u can't choose da people u meet in life and when they're already ur friend u can only try to help dem but when they don't want ur help boo

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I feel so sorry for Ban; he want's to be a good person, but at the same time is torn between his father and being good. I can't believe he got disowned just to be a good person... lol that's so wrong of his dad

max

sarNie Elites
Thank you so much for posting all of the videos! I think the supporting actor can sing so so so so well! Ahh! Thank you!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh i laughed real hard when i saw natee's face when tui said khub to him when he said he'll wipe his body when his temp rises LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
gosh i can't believe they made Yai's character in here gay lol and dude i thought that Pak Boong girl would have grown up since her last incident but apparently not she's still a bee with an ITCH

cecilia

Staff member
^isn't he Top, the singer from AF too?

anyway, i feel Fon's pain today when he kick Tui home before head out to sing the 'DAO' song LOl
after this, i wanna see her in a GOOD ROMANTIC or revenge lakorn -- i think she will do good b/c she have improve tremendously

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i know rs has or used to have a show called petch somethin i forgot lol it was another singing competition show. oh well it don't matter what show he's from lol he's a good singer

cecilia

Staff member
lol .. i dont' know .. i heard from the preview that he's TOP THE SINGER -- so i'm assuming, he's from AF b/c that's the other only competition i know beside THE STAR lol

same here Tina, i cannot stand him in here as GAY --- he's annoying in here .. i do feel bad for him b/c he's pissed that Tui didn't feel the same way. He need to learn to accept the truth that just b/c he like him, he shouldn't expect to receive a fair love from a STRAIGHT MAN -- especially with the idea that you can't force someone to be gay b/c it's not part of their nature .. I find it a bit DISTURBING today when he try to drink that nasty green water to kill himself and got upset the next day when Tui and Top walked pass him Lol