Look Sao Gamnan(TV Thunder)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL da backup dancers lol aha today's song was so funny LOL he tellin her he never lost his innocence LMAO

cecilia

Staff member
i laugh so hard when he cover himself after he said that in the song .. it's freakin hilarious :loool:

max

sarNie Elites
Tui has a very good voice singing these kinds of songs!

I have actually not been watching this lakorn because I have been so busy, but I watched where Tui sing that song. His voice is very good! I cannot wait to hear more songs!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i thought today's episode was okay for me, except i do like namfon and tui's relationship together ^^ i think Tui looks good in the uniform :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know what song I totally loved From Tui the song that he did for Poogorng Yord Ruk OST the Tagieng or something like that -.-" Don't remember the full title of the song :wub: then I fall in love with his voice

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh u should watch it dat concert is HILARIOUS lol i watched da WHOLE thing. usually i'll just skip to people i like

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Pich you know the episode of this when Tui finally throws away the album with his ex and his mom see's it does it mean that she realizes that he has gotten over his ex already?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i like the song and dance today lol. i love the beginning of the episode too, lol especially with the women trying to hide from them.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I like Tui in these types of role lol he can pull it off so well it's pretty much like his role in the Poogorng Yord Ruk role, my parents even says the same things LOL