Looking For Good Lakorn To Watch

chopsaouap

sarNie Egg
Looking for a few good English-Subbed Lakorns to put on my 'to-watch' list...

I like Romance/Drama (a bit of comedy is OK as long as it's not over the top). Preferably contemporary-set (not period).

I like 'hi-so' characters who dress nice like in Rak Mai Mee Wan Dai with Dome/Ploy. However, I don't really like Action (long fighting scenes don't do it for me).

I have really been enjoying Pin Anong but I know I won't find it English-subbed.

Any suggestions for the best Lakorns of the past few years that fit my specs and that might be available English-subbed online? Nothing too old as I'd like to chat about them with my Thai friends.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Pin Anong is being subbed. Again, I don't want to re-post the link b/c I don't want to be the want one to risk the web to be deleted lmao. Go check Pin Anong thread you'll find the link few pages back. ^^

I like to suggest Suay Rerd Cherd Sod.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Hmm...the first thing that came to my mind was Kaew Tah Pee, which is an old lakorn starring Cherry Khemupsorn and Tik Pholdee. The whole lakorn is subbed on YouTube by wishboniko.

Wanida with Aff Taksaorn and Tik Pholdee is good too. Not sure if it's subbed though but you can always check on YouTube.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
are u looking for new stuff that just came out? or have u not watched lakorns for a long while now? right now, pin anong is REALLY HOT...exactly what u are looking for except the nang'ek isn't exactly high-so...however, there are characters in there that think they are high-so. or, they are ex high-so. to be honest with you, this might be the hottest lakorn of the year. that's how good it is...

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Looking for a few good English-Subbed Lakorns to put on my 'to-watch' list...

I like Romance/Drama (a bit of comedy is OK as long as it's not over the top). Preferably contemporary-set (not period).

I like 'hi-so' characters who dress nice like in Rak Mai Mee Wan Dai with Dome/Ploy. However, I don't really like Action (long fighting scenes don't do it for me).

I have really been enjoying Pin Anong but I know I won't find it English-subbed.

Any suggestions for the best Lakorns of the past few years that fit my specs and that might be available English-subbed online? Nothing too old as I'd like to chat about them with my Thai friends.

Have you seen Duang Jai Akkanee? Well, nang'ek and pra'ek don't dress like hi-so but it's pretty good and the lakorn is not that old. Lots of cute scenes and a little drama with comedy.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Pin Anong is being subbed. Again, I don't want to re-post the link b/c I don't want to be the want one to risk the web to be deleted lmao. Go check Pin Anong thread you'll find the link few pages back. ^^

I like to suggest Suay Rerd Cherd Sod.
Agree! SRCS is a GREAT lakorn. Love it and Laugh a lot. And Love her lines too! hahaha...
You should watch it.

-------
I recommend that one and also the one called "Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong"
*SCREAM* one of my all time favorite lakorn by Janie/Ken T.

bugaboo

sarNie Hatchling
Sawan Bieng 2008 ((ใจร้าว) Ken & Ann
Prajun See Roong 2009 (พระจันทร์สีรุ้ง) Bie & Aff
Yok Lai Mek 2009 (หยกลายเมฆ) Rome & Janie
Arthit Ching Duang 2009 (อาทิตย์ชิงดวง) not sure about p'ek name but n'ek is Aom
365 Hang Ruk 2010 (365 วันแห่งรัก) Ken & Ann
Sawan Saang 2010 (สวรรค์สร้าง) Cee & Min
Rabum Duang Dao 2010 ((สามหนุ่มเนื้อทอง) Oil & Lydia
Game Rai Game Ruk 2011 (เกมร้าย เกมรัก) Nadech & Yaya
Plerng Toranong 2011 (เพลิงทรนง) Mario & Taew
Plerng Prom 2011 (เพลิงพรหม) Tle & Kwan
Kularb Rai Glai RUk 2011 (กุหลาบร้ายกลายรัก) Great & Matt
Kha Kong Khon 2011 (ค่าของคน) Pong & Noon

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Sawan Bieng 2008 (สวรรค์เบี่ยง) Ken & Ann

Jai Rao 2008 (ใจร้าว) Ken & Aff
Prajun See Roong 2009 (พระจันทร์สีรุ้ง) Bie & Aff
Yok Lai Mek 2009 (หยกลายเมฆ) Rome & Janie
Arthit Ching Duang 2009 (อาทิตย์ชิงดวง) not sure about p'ek name but n'ek is Aom
365 Hang Ruk 2010 (365 วันแห่งรัก) Ken & Ann
Sawan Saang 2010 (สวรรค์สร้าง) Cee & Min
Rabum Duang Dao 2010 (ระบำดวงดาว) Oil & Lydia

Sarm Noom Nuea Tong 2011 (สามหนุ่มเนื้อทอง) Mark & Kimberly, Boy & Marie, Ken P & Thouy
Game Rai Game Ruk 2011 (เกมร้าย เกมรัก) Nadech & Yaya
Plerng Toranong 2011 (เพลิงทรนง) Mario & Taew
Plerng Prom 2011 (เพลิงพรหม) Tle & Kwan
Kularb Rai Glai RUk 2011 (กุหลาบร้ายกลายรัก) Great & Matt
Kha Kong Khon 2011 (ค่าของคน) Pong & Noon

Sawan biang-Aff & Ken? I think you mean Jai rao lols & Sawan Biang-Ken& Ann

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
I didn't see this one on your list, but here's a period/romance one:
Klin Keaw Tumnuk Kao: Bua Chompoo Ford & Au Tanakorn Posayanon

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Samee -> Seems interesting will definitely check it out, Thanks :beer: .
Muen Khon La Fark Fah -> I cant find anything on this one, wanna give me some quick info or summary thanks. :dance1:
Prasard Mued -> Will check this one out, Thanks :dance2: .
Tam Hua Jai Pai Sood Lah -> I actually saw this one already, well when I was little :scratchhead2: . I guess that counts right?
Fai Luang -> Saw this one as well.

Kol Ruk Game Payabath -> This is one that I've actually been trying to finish :cry: . It's good alright, but I just keep forgetting I need to finish watching it. (Yeah i ususally watch like 10 things at the same time so I forget about things half the time :dance1:).
Sorry for the very late reply!! I'm not sure if you are still interesting in watching "Muen Khon La Fark Fah" staring Willy and Mam Jintara!

Here is the summary in case you are still interested!

Mam was estranged from her mother. She was sent to America to attend school and thought her mother didn't love her. Her mother was a former prostitute. Mam met with her mother in Canada and her mother told her she will be marrying a man named Peter. Mam was disappointed in her mom like usual. They had an arguement.

After a few months had passed, her mother informed her she will divorce Peter and had wanted to meet with her. Her mother got lump sum of money and a house as the divorce settlement. Her mother promised her that she will never remarry again. This time she promised Mam that she will be a good mother she never had.

Willy was in love with a woman who was a bar girl. She got pregnant and Willy wanted to marry her but his father didn't approve. His hired a detective and found out she was unfaithful. He showed Willy some pictures. He was heartbroken and was bitter and hated woman. Willy went to live with his bestfriend in Chiangmai.

Willy's father fell in love with nang'ek's mother in Canada after meeting her during jogging. They decided to get married. Mam was so angry and yet again disappointed with her mother after hearing the news. The parents married and moved to thailand. Willy met nang'ek in Chiangmai. He thought she was a woman with no moral but couldn't help but feel something for her. Later on they found out they were step-siblings. He of course hated his stepmother and tried to do everything to split up the marriage. Lots of drama!!

Link to the title song/opening credit
cr thaidramaseries

Link to the lakorn!
cr tuktukland

somp9

sarNie Adult
CH3 should remake Willy and Mam's lakorn. It was a good drama. I didn't like Mam 's hair cut too.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Yeah, I didn't dig P'Mam's hair as well but I still love the lakorn. I thought they had great chemistry!! Willy was just too handsome and hot!!

daisydukes*2

sarNie Egg
lol I have never seen Sawan Biang with Anne and Ken. I am bored with nothing better to watch so I am going to go watch that lakorn since many people like it!!