Luk Maai Blien See (TV Scene)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i jus baredly saw margie's name xp lol.. keke.. still waitin for badarn jai.. with her n aum xp lol..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think rome and benz are pairing up though. she seem like the vilian.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
From Namfon's interview that i read she is nangrai(vilian) she stole Benz's husband. in front of everyone she pretend to be this good girl but behind she's evil. so Benz is after to kill her i guess and then somehow Benz becomes crazy. Benz role is very difficult to play. i don't like Margie. her tone of voice and acting annoys me. glad she's not nang aek with Rome. Benz is a good actress. she fit to play a dramatic role like this.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^oh wow, what a twist!..sounds like it'll be dramatic. yeh, benz said this was a tough role for her. she has to cry alot. margie is probaly n'ek in the kids generation

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
From Namfon's interview that i read she is nangrai(vilian) she stole Benz's husband. in front of everyone she pretend to be this good girl but behind she's evil. so Benz is after to kill her i guess and then somehow Benz becomes crazy. Benz role is very difficult to play. i don't like Margie. her tone of voice and acting annoys me. glad she's not nang aek with Rome. Benz is a good actress. she fit to play a dramatic role like this.

thank for the clearification.. First, I thought Benz was the nangrai too by looking at the picture, but so glad she's not.

fun

Expired Sarnie
benz and namfon are good at rai roles but they are also good at nang ek. i have to include that they both are beautiful thai actresses.

tinah

sarNie Coma
cap of margie and her co-star. they will be in the kids gen.

credit to marie.fc

kermint

sarNie Adult
^^oh wow, what a twist!..sounds like it'll be dramatic. yeh, benz said this was a tough role for her. she has to cry alot. margie is probaly n'ek in the kids generation
yeh, it'll be dramatic lol. just by the name of this lakorn sounds like dat...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like Pop(actor that co-star with Margie) he's cute in nimitmarn with jarunee, it was his first la korn but he acted out well. glad he has a new la korn. Benz+Rome are not that bad odd pairing. Benz is good in playing drama la korn.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow that is some interesting info.. fon still benz husband.. which is rome.. muahaha.. xp .. who wouldn't eh lol.. xp.. aniwaise.. benz looked scary in that black dress.. o_O.. xp.. margie is so kute.. xp..

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i think this is an odd pairing. I don't know why Benz keeps choosing these roles. None of her lakorns appeal to me anymore. I don't want to see her drugged or having a husband that she didn't love..etc. Those were horrible lakorns for her.