Luk Maai Blien See (TV Scene)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Oh man I can't wait to get to that part. You make it sound so intense.

I don't pity Chai, but I absolutely adore him in here, he doesn't force her to love him. But poor guy never really gets with anyone in lakorns when he plays supporting.

lol.. that's what I noticed too!! Chai never gets the girl.. what's up with that??

with the exception of nampueng, all of chai's girls are crazy anyway. he's better off not getting anyone. :lol:

lady0fdarkness

I just finished Episode 2. After what happened with Thip, I'm totally rooting for all the evil deeds she got coming for that bitch Nantai. Haha... But gosh... Thee is a freaking doctor and how can he not be the least suspicious that he got drugged?? And I know you guys are way further in the lakorn, but gosh... in my opinion, Thip pretty much handed her man over to Nantai. But still, I guess she is soo trusting. Ahh well... I wonder what happens next.. will there be sperm stealing and more mayhem? :loool:

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Lol Lome, you're not the only one behind. I just got a few episodes in. And I feel like quitting on this lakorn already after watching episode 4? Benz kidnapped Namfon's son. I think that's just sad. The kid don't know anything at all!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I'm confuse, right now, she is planning for Pop and Margie to get married. Isn't it a little twisted because she assumes they siblings. Or does she know that Pop is not Rome's biological son. ?? so many questions, I should have started from the beginning instead of skipping around.

cecilia

Staff member
i don't know what her plan is yet but i know from her telling chai that she wants to hurt Ruthai -- teach her a lesson ..
maybe later, she'll force margie to not get with Pop, to hurt Pop to get her revenge on Ruthai.

I believe she still assume that Pop is Rome and Ruthai's love child b/c she MAKE Margie make an aoth that there will be no intimacy between the two until they are marry, this is just seem like another strategy from her -- using her daughter to her advantage ..

right now, i feel bad for everyone .. Benz really is taking things far .. i know she should hate RUTHAI for what she did but she shouldn't use her child like that .. In today episode, we get to see Margie run into Rome's house b/c Benz accuse her of fooling around just b/c she smelled liquor on her .. she conclude that Pop and Margie did it .. which cause her to be sadden and why she's there at Pop's house ..

after today episode, i see that Benz is very self --- a very selfish person, don't know how Chai can tolerate her with all the things she said and demand of him. He must really be blind to go through thick and thin with Benz.

i'm wondering why benz want the 2 kids to get married. what's her plan?

the kids are very cute. i'm very impressed with pop & margie. :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Margie looks sooo beautiful in Thai clothing. Pop and her look so cute together.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i guess her plan was to revenge reuthai by using the two child because benz thought her daughter and reuthai's son are real blood brother and sister...so by hurting reuthai's son is to get back at reuthai but she didn't realize that she is also hurting her own daughter...

MzSlim

sarNie Egg
From what I read on Tina lakorn Blog. Namthip (Benz) stops the wedding and reveals that Dtrin and Namnueng are blood siblings because Namnueng’s real father is Chatree. Namnueng is both hurt and embarrased. Chatree yells at Namthip for destroying the life of Namnueng and Dtrin.
Chatree says he will give all of his inheritance to Namnueng; Brasop overhears this and attempts to tell him the truth that in reality Namnueng isn’t Chatree’s child.
Therefore I think Namnueng (margie) is Brasop (Chai) daughter. That just my conclusion.. :D

lady0fdarkness

so if Neung isn't really Three's daughter, and Thrin isn't his son either, then that means his sperm didn't go in any woman. :loool:

anywho... here's my take on this lakorn. (I'm on Epi. 6 so far, but knows what direction this is going)

So we've got Thip who is emotional hardened out for revenge on Tai who stole her man. You know, I'm all for revenge and all, BUT....... I'm not liking how Thip is using her daughter as a weapon to avenge Tai. And I hear that she will try to get the two to marry knowing that they are siblings? (ofcourse we the audience know they aren't, but she doesn't know that!) so if you ask me, I think what she's doing is wayyy worst than what Tai did to her! She's hurting her own daughter in a very sick way. Besides, even though Tai stole Thee away from her... the last time I checked... Thip has a hand in letting that happen in the first place!! How the heck you going to push your fiance onto your friend like that ?? Making him carry her.. making him watch her.. and making him take her home late late at night??? Plus when she did find out that they supposedly "slept" together and that she is supposedly carrying his child, Thee always kept trying to see her no matter what, but she was the one who saulked away while Tai snatches him for good. She was too weak to fight for her man and stood by while Tai claims him. Had she been more strong about it, I'm pretty sure she'd still be with Thee right now even though he supposedly got another girl pregnant.

So.. my thought is that, Thip needs to look at Pasope in a different light. He's been there thick and thin while she obsessed over Thee. She should have fought for him a long time ago, but she was too dumb not to.

Eventhough I hate Tai, but gosh... the early bird gets the worm!! :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG today's episode was so sad. Benz told Margie, Pop and the rest...I heart ached for Chai. I got so mad at Rome because he punched Chai and caused him to hit is head and end up in the hospital. Namfon is crazy too, she killed Pop's real dad.