Mae Ying (Compordee)

fanny

sarNie Adult
IF N'EK HAS TO PRETEND TO BE A GUY, THAN I THINK TANGMO OR PINKY WOULD REALLY FIT THE ROLE. PLEASE LET IT BE ONE OF THIS TWO.

Mann

OH yeah, I read at Pantip and they say they aren't 100% if its Wier and some rumours are Num.. we'll see.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I want to see Num pair with Noon for once because they never play lakorn together before. So I hope for Num and Noon.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
compordee did such a great job with SILAMANEE!!! im sooo going to watch this because of NOON. she better have a good p'ek to match her tho. too bad, ch 7 dont have ne good p'eks....ch 3 got all the good n'eks and p'eks...

i kinda wanna see noon and ken together...

nina07

sarNie Adult
Num? =/
I'll watch this for Noon then .. hehe. :p
Then again, if it was Weir, I'd still watch it for her too LOL.
Plus, I love watching Compordee lakorns ^_^

Mann

Yeah, they've never paired up! Its like what the freak lol. I mean, he's paired with other leading actress but not Noon. I really hope its him for sure.

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
interesting pairing....looking foward to it

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah finally Num with someone that I actually like. The pairing is kind of weird but maybe I will fall in love with them just like how I did with Num/Ann lakorn.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Nom as pra'ek.. yay more la korns of him, i remember seeing my mom watch the version with sam and sirium but i didn't really watch it with her,but kinda remember dong character was good,he love nang'ek so much. will wait to see this. i like nom.