Mae Ying (Compordee)

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, I can't believe that Noon will pair up with Num. That amazing!!
I think that awesome that Noon is pair up with different p'ek.

Mann

I think noon cnt act as a tomboy because she look to gurlie...
I agree look wise but talent/acting wise I think she'd be able to pull it off ^_^ , I really hope p'eke is Num, and it confirm by him soon, this pair would look great together..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG AHHHHHHHHH noon and num...this sounds so exciting...i can't wait....i love them both, so happy that they will get a chance to act together WOOHOO =D i'm so happy right now....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
But Noon has acted tomboyish before in a very old lakorn called sao noy roy maya or something along those lines. It's the lakorn she starred in with Wave Sarin. Man I used to enjoy all of Noon's old lakorns. Well I still enjoy her recent ones but not so much as her old ones.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i read from pantip someone said Weir is pra'ek, they read from his fan webboard. so now i'm confuse who is pra'ek, Nom or Weir. but either one is fine. i like Weir too. but wish nang'ek was Pinky though.because haven't seen her play a period la korn as nang'ek yet and she looks cute playing as a boy like in JYL.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG, teedee, that's soo true! pinky looks
incredibly cute as a boy! especially in JYLS!
but it's confirmed to be noon already right??
so it's okay. I like noon too.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
i will be so happy if Noon and Num can pair together, i've waiting for noon to pair with num for so long, and noon haven't been pair up with the p'ek that i like. i really hope that it's num. But i also wish that chakrit could have pair with her again too. i missed their onscreen chemistry.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Omgg! Are you serious Num and Noon! I was surprised, teehee. I never expected them to work together. I want to see them together!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
omg.. i cant wait to see what this lakorn is going to be like...i have been waiting for noon to do another lakorn for a long time and here u go another one...cant wait...i hope to see her and chakrit again...mannnnnn..i love the lakorn they did together...except he did not look that handsome in that lakorn..so i want see them reunite again...

dhan9

sarNie Adult
omg.. i cant wait to see what this lakorn is going to be like...i have been waiting for noon to do another lakorn for a long time and here u go another one...cant wait...i hope to see her and chakrit again...mannnnnn..i love the lakorn they did together...except he did not look that handsome in that lakorn..so i want see them reunite again...
yeah i've been waiting for noon and chakrit to reunite too, they were so sweet together, well chakrit looked good in that lakorn, it's just his hair was a bit long but he looked fine and handsome in there.
anyway, Num and noon will be good too, i wanted num and noon to play in good roles as they both haven't been giving good role for so long, and they both are my fav actors too. i can't wait to see this lakorn. hmm look like i will have many lakorns to anticipate for 2009, this one and all the one with chakrit. Any pictures of num and noon together yet? i want to see their pictures together. i never see their picture together before. they should have one already consider how long they both been in the industry.