Mae Ying (Compordee)

dhan9

sarNie Adult
really April 6? is it confirmed? if it is true, i'll be so happy because i really want to see noon and num together. can't wait for this.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp this is going to be in april too... YAY i'm so excited. ATEAM's lakorn is also in april, gasp i think it might air on Mon-Tues. and this one would air on Mon.-Tues. if it's after Mia Luang. OooOoOo but i'm still excited. ^^

somp9

sarNie Adult
I think, Ann Sirium and Noosaba are in this lakorn play mother roles. It is nice to see both of them back onscreen.

Mann

Nope only Ann Siriam is playing Noon's mom, Nossaba is playing as a teacher and Nawintar's lover. She is also Num's sister in here ^_^, I'm almost done translating the whole summary! I'll post it when I'm finished hehe. Its really interesting.

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
I dont wanna get too excited tho, cuz usually Ch7 period lakorns drag and are really long and boring.... But the preview looks really good...

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Noon looks so beautiful in the preview, i liked it when she has her hair long. i'm waiting to see this and hopefully it'll be a good one because haven't noon in a good role for quite long, i miss her and chakrit, they should have paly together again. Oh chakrit and ann lakorn will be air on the same day as noon and num? i'll definetly see both of them.

Mann

Lol Mannie I'm translating the summary also; it's so freaking long lmao.
lols tinah i know its so freaken long i was staring at it going like :rolleyes: can it get any longer? haha awwh you translating it too? your summary will make more sense then mine :lol: , your translations are better then mine anyway lol i can't make out some words sometimes lol :p

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
This lakorn has the whole package of great and legendary actors/actresses..but I hope that this storyline won't suck...as much as I'm not a fan of Noon, I will surely tune into this..