MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Cherry's just an all around sweet girl! She's like sooo innocent. hahah. Or looks so innocent. :lol: but hey, she might not be all that innocent underneath all everything. hehe. OOoh RR.... she looks gorgeous on the cover! I hope there's more picture of her inside! I would love to see.

It's funny how shy Mart is in real life... he doesn't seem shy at all! Cherry too! Gosh they both portray a good job at being all wild and crazy! lol. I'm updating my fics right now... so my mv will be on hold for a bit. I should be doing my homework. hahah.
I know their looks can be deceiving LOL. I wouldn't take Mart as shy either, but he's such a sweetie pie in real life too :wub:

Yay there's going to be an update :D You should do your homework too, don't delay it for too long.
But yes, I'm going to try to find more pictures.

joey

sarNie Adult
Yup, that was so funny when they had that picture showing Louis and Ananda together. LOL, Cherry is the guy and Mart is the girl :loool: that's funny. But it does seem like it ahahaha. I'm happy for Cherry for her relationship, and being able to keep it mostly out of the media. I loved watching it, but I did wish they would have talked more about the sweet scenes between Wat & Pai. Or at least about Kheng, Uncle Nart, and Aunt Kaew.
I know. They should've shown more sweet scenes of Pai & Wat. I want to see how Cherry & Mart will react to it. Yes it would be nice to hear more about Kheng, uncle Nart, and aunt Kaew too since they weren't there. :(

I almost forgot, the BEAUTIFUL Cherry, on the cover of Secret for March 2009 (credits to magazinedee)

she is soooo beautiful and lovely. i just love her :wub: too bad there weren't any other pictures but will try to find some ^^
Ohhhh...she looks sooooo beautiful!!!!! :wub: Thanks RR for sharing. Yes it's too bad there weren't any more pictures to see. I hope you can find some more.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I know, huh? It's so nice to see that they are so comfortable with each other despite this is their first time collaborating with one another. I love how she playfully slapped his arm on the talk show. They are so cute! I totally agree with you RR about their eye contacts. Gosh every time they stared at one another it makes my heart jumped. I love all their eye contact scenes, it's just so powerful. :wub:

Yup loved that scene so much because it's the first scene that really show Wat interested in Pai. I was wondering too if he stayed up all night looking at Pai sleeping. They should've added that onto the scene so we can see his dreamy face watching over Pai while she sleep. That would be so sweet!!!! I just loved how he just kept her sleeping in his car and not taking her home. He told her he didn't want to wake her up, but we know it's more than that. At least to me, it's more like he just want to spend the whole night with her. Awwwww....what a sweet man!!!!

It will be very interesting to see which one she matches very well with after we get to watch all three of her lakorns. Right now, I'm so obsessed with her & Mart. Well see, after I watched all three, if my mind will change or not. Nonetheless, I will be rooting for Cherry all the way too.

I know. Your ideas sound wonderful RR. It would be so awesome to see Wat's shocked face when he first saw Cherry in the wedding dress. I just loved the whole meaning of the last dessert. It was very nice to have it shown at the end of all the other desserts.

Oh I just love him 1000x more in that scene when he told her he wasn't mad but JEALOUS! So so sweet!!! I think it is hard to find a man like Wat nowadays, but I will keep on trying until the end when I will eventually find my prince charming as wonderful & sweet as Wat. :wub:
I think what should have happened was that the hosts should ask Cherry and Mart to reenact one of their scenes. They should have made it a two-day show LOL. Yes their first time collaborating and they were awesome.

Uh huh, that was so cute. I know, wanting to spend one more minute with her, I think it would have been really cute if he took a picture of her sleeping, and so whenever he wasn't with her, he could look on his phone and see her, and smile while remembering that night. lol

Yeah, I'm on Team Mart & Cherry. We will see if I change my team. But yes, rooting for Cherry and hopefully more lakorns of her to come.

Yup, it was the last one, and it was sooo sweet. Hmmm before I get married, I going to try to learn how to make each and everyone of them. All of their meanings are so sweet, and look so delicious :wub:

LOL, I know what you mean. I was thinking, how can I love him even more, but each scene made me love him more and more. I would probably be hard, well whenever I find my prince charming, he will have to watch this lakorn lol.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I know their looks can be deceiving LOL. I wouldn't take Mart as shy either, but he's such a sweetie pie in real life too :wub:

Yay there's going to be an update :D You should do your homework too, don't delay it for too long.
But yes, I'm going to try to find more pictures.
I'm tryna multitask. :lol: but it's not working so far. My family's tryna talk to me, i'm tryna write but I can't hahaha.

Ohhh I like the way Mart dresses....!

OOhhhh since I miss cherry so much, I went to get her lakorn with Aum... uh... Rai Rissya or something like that. :lol: So most likely i'll start tomorrow. :D Gosh I have soo much to do yet sooo little time :lmao:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I know. They should've shown more sweet scenes of Pai & Wat. I want to see how Cherry & Mart will react to it. Yes it would be nice to hear more about Kheng, uncle Nart, and aunt Kaew too since they weren't there. :(

Ohhhh...she looks sooooo beautiful!!!!! :wub: Thanks RR for sharing. Yes it's too bad there weren't any more pictures to see. I hope you can find some more.
I know, they should have them scare Uncle Krit and them, that would have been funny, especially if there was Keng's growling.
I'm tryna multitask. :lol: but it's not working so far. My family's tryna talk to me, i'm tryna write but I can't hahaha.

OOhhhh since I miss cherry so much, I went to get her lakorn with Aum... uh... Rai Rissya or something like that. :lol: So most likely i'll start tomorrow. :D Gosh I have soo much to do yet sooo little time :lmao:
LOL go MULTITASKING. It's hard to concentrate ahahaha.

I love how what Mart wore. Hmmmm :drool:

I loved watching Cherry, but in that one, I wasn't that into Aum. I almost didn't watch JLR because I wasn't into Aum in Rai Rissaya, but then I watched it and now I'm totally in love with him :loool:.
LOL Tell me about it, I wish there was more hours in a day, I got so much to do, but don't know where to start first.

joey

sarNie Adult
Cherry's just an all around sweet girl! She's like sooo innocent. hahah. Or looks so innocent. :lol: but hey, she might not be all that innocent underneath all everything. hehe. OOoh RR.... she looks gorgeous on the cover! I hope there's more picture of her inside! I would love to see.

It's funny how shy Mart is in real life... he doesn't seem shy at all! Cherry too! Gosh they both portray a good job at being all wild and crazy! lol. I'm updating my fics right now... so my mv will be on hold for a bit. I should be doing my homework. hahah.
Yup she surely does. I think she has more fire in her though, so yes she might not be all that innocent. Love her no matter what.

I agree with you Noy that they both portray their characters very well. They acted way different than their real self. Bravo to them both!!! :clap:
I cannot wait to read more of your fics, and yes you should be doing your homework. Good Luck with that! :)

hahah. Seriously it took me thatttt long to realize that Cherry was saying all that. I actually had to listen carefully! Maybe it's because I'm so use to Cherry's screaming & hollering at Wat. hahaha. Ahhhh...

Oooh it's funny how in the beginning Cherry was like "I don't cook so when I started this lakorn, my dad was happy I spent more time in the kitchen" haha. that was too cute.

As for my mvs, it will come! I promise. heheh. I can never make up my mind with the song, so it'll just be a surprise! =)
HAHA...you r so funny Noy. Yes I think her screaming & shouting must've tricked you in not believing her sweet voice at the end of each episode.

Oh, she is different from her older sister, who likes to be in the kitchen. I'm glad for her, especially for her dad now that she learned how to do more stuff in the kitchen. He must of been so proud & happy for his daughter. yes, that was so cute of her. :)

HAHA..i know you will make your mvs sooner or later, Noy. I will be waiting to watch it. Ohhhh...a surprise?! I love surprises!!!! :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I know, they should have them scare Uncle Krit and them, that would have been funny, especially if there was Keng's growling.

LOL go MULTITASKING. It's hard to concentrate ahahaha.

I love how what Mart wore. Hmmmm :drool:

I loved watching Cherry, but in that one, I wasn't that into Aum. I almost didn't watch JLR because I wasn't into Aum in Rai Rissaya, but then I watched it and now I'm totally in love with him :loool:.
LOL Tell me about it, I wish there was more hours in a day, I got so much to do, but don't know where to start first.
Seriously, there's so many distraction in my house, I can't concentrate! My sister's watching her basketball, my dad/mom are just talking loudly & i'm on the computer & they keep calling me name! haha. It's so hard.

Ah... I saw the trailer of it I don't know if it's any good.... I hope it's good! :D

Yup she surely does. I think she has more fire in her though, so yes she might not be all that innocent. Love her no matter what.

I agree with you Noy that they both portray their characters very well. They acted way different than their real self. Bravo to them both!!! :clap:
I cannot wait to read more of your fics, and yes you should be doing your homework. Good Luck with that! :)

HAHA...you r so funny Noy. Yes I think her screaming & shouting must've tricked you in not believing her sweet voice at the end of each episode.

Oh, she is different from her older sister, who likes to be in the kitchen. I'm glad for her, especially for her dad now that she learned how to do more stuff in the kitchen. He must of been so proud & happy for his daughter. yes, that was so cute of her. :)

HAHA..i know you will make your mvs sooner or later, Noy. I will be waiting to watch it. Ohhhh...a surprise?! I love surprises!!!! :wub:
Cherry's so sweettt....! I'm sooo in love with her! I have a mini- crush on her. Vicky Sunisa too! Absolutely Loveeeee herrr!

after I seen her picture dressed up as a dude, I was like wahhhhh..... I think i just turned into a lesbian because she was soooo hotttt!! I literally was drooling over her. hahah.

I have a thing for girls dressing up as a dude.... i don't know why, it just makes me drool over them! Specially when girls are in suits & tie... gasps... faint.... ekkk sooo hotttt....!

joey

sarNie Adult
I think what should have happened was that the hosts should ask Cherry and Mart to reenact one of their scenes. They should have made it a two-day show LOL. Yes their first time collaborating and they were awesome.

Uh huh, that was so cute. I know, wanting to spend one more minute with her, I think it would have been really cute if he took a picture of her sleeping, and so whenever he wasn't with her, he could look on his phone and see her, and smile while remembering that night. lol

Yeah, I'm on Team Mart & Cherry. We will see if I change my team. But yes, rooting for Cherry and hopefully more lakorns of her to come.

Yup, it was the last one, and it was sooo sweet. Hmmm before I get married, I going to try to learn how to make each and everyone of them. All of their meanings are so sweet, and look so delicious

LOL, I know what you mean. I was thinking, how can I love him even more, but each scene made me love him more and more. I would probably be hard, well whenever I find my prince charming, he will have to watch this lakorn lol.
That is a great idea RR! I think they will have a lot of bloopers while doing it because they will be all shy while having all of the others, especially Uncle Toi making fun of them in the background. HAHA...two-day show! That will be awesome indeed.

Gosh you have some sweet ideas there RR. I love the whole phone picture thing. I know, how sweet it will be to see him looking at her picture and smiling about it. Awwwww...so sweet!!!! I love it so much. See, you should be one of the scriptwriters. Your imaginations just make MKKW even better than it was. Oh, I just remember the lakorn with Willy & Mew having some similarities to what you're saying. I remember Mew's dad gave Willy her picture and he would put it beside his bed. When ever he went to sleep, he would take it and kiss it. I love that scene because it was so sweet. He also had that cute smiles of his when ever he looked at her picture. Gosh Mart would look as sweet/hot as Willy if he would have done the same. :wub:

Yay, go Team Mart & Cherry!!!! Yes I'm hoping she will have more lakorns too beside the two with Chakrit & Ken. You know, like another one with Mart?! *wink wink* I would be screaming with excitement if that really comes true.

That is a good idea RR. I might do the same thing such I really love all their meanings & plus they all look so delicious. It would be nice to have all of those for my wedding and hope it will bring all the great things that each of those desserts stand for, especially the last dessert. When my time comes to wed, I would be so nervous when I try to fry the last dessert. I would be so scared of how it will come out, like the feeling when people usually get when they let the fortuneteller read their future.

I know. Isn't Wat like one of the sweetest guy ever?! He can be hard & tough, but when it comes to Pai, he is so cute & sweet. I love that in a man. He is no weakly, but he is not afraid to be all mushy & sweet when it comes to the woman he loves. LOL. Yes it's a good idea to show your prince charming the lakorn when you finally met him. Maybe he can take a little thing or two from Wat's love for Pai. Oh man, thanks for giving me this idea. I'm thinking I will do the same thing to my prince charming too when I found him. If not all, he better take at least 99.99% of Wat's sweet side. LOL.

I'm tryna multitask. but it's not working so far. My family's tryna talk to me, i'm tryna write but I can't hahaha.

OOhhhh since I miss cherry so much, I went to get her lakorn with Aum... uh... Rai Rissya or something like that. So most likely i'll start tomorrow. Gosh I have soo much to do yet sooo little time
HAHA. I can understand Noy. Sometimes I go through like you too. It is very hard to multitask, especially when you have family members trying to get your attention by yelling & screaming your name. LOL.

I love the way he dresses too. It seems like he always dresses nice because when he went on the same talk show with Janie & others in that lakorn, he dressed nice too. Love his tastes in clothes. Gosh he is so HOT!!! :wub:

I haven't seen that one lakorn she did with Aum yet. I'm thinking about after I watched MKKW for the thousandth time, I will go & search for her other lakorns to watch. :p Yep, 'I have so much to do yet so little time' too. :D Days just pass by so fast, and on this Sunday, the time will change again. Gosh we will have to wake up an extra hour early until we used to the time change. :(

HAHA...that will be very funny to watch. I will definitely lmao if Kheng end up growling on the show. Man, they should've been there with the MKKW gang. :(

Seriously, there's so many distraction in my house, I can't concentrate! My sister's watching her basketball, my dad/mom are just talking loudly & i'm on the computer & they keep calling me name! haha. It's so hard.

Cherry's so sweettt....! I'm sooo in love with her! I have a mini- crush on her. Vicky Sunisa too! Absolutely Loveeeee herrr!

after I seen her picture dressed up as a dude, I was like wahhhhh..... I think i just turned into a lesbian because she was soooo hotttt!! I literally was drooling over her. hahah.

I have a thing for girls dressing up as a dude.... i don't know why, it just makes me drool over them! Specially when girls are in suits & tie... gasps... faint.... ekkk sooo hotttt....!
LOL. Wow it does sound like a lot of distractions in your house, Noy. Oh, so your sister likes to watch basketball? I love to watch basketball too. I watch the Lakers games all the time. I hope they will win the championship this year. Go Lakers!!!!

I know, huh? I'm so in love with her too. I really love her after watching her lakorn with Dom. That lakorn was so good & funny. I love her & Dom's acting in there. Oh, I think Vicky is a great actress. I wonder why now she is playing the supporting role more than being the nang'ek.

Yep, Cherry looks absolutely handsome as a dude. She is so great in acting as one too. It is so hard to pull off a guy look & even harder to act like a guy, but Cherry is only the few actresses I know that can pull off both in looks & acting perfectly. Gotta love her!!! :wub:

Same here Noy. I have a thing for girls dressing as a dude too. I really love it even more too when they dress up in suit & tie. Yup, they look so hot when they dress like that. This remind me of the lakorn with Sai when she is the granddaughter of this rich Chinese man. In order for her mom & dad to be together, she has to pretend to be a guy. I just love when she dresses up in her suits & ties. She looks so hot in it. It just makes the character seems more interesting and more powerful in lakorns. I think those are some of the reasons why I love nang'ek dresses up as a dude. :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

Ah... I saw the trailer of it I don't know if it's any good.... I hope it's good! :D

LOL Noy are hilarious. But actually I had a mini-crush on Thong-ake. Heehee.
That is a great idea RR! I think they will have a lot of bloopers while doing it because they will be all shy while having all of the others, especially Uncle Toi making fun of them in the background. HAHA...two-day show! That will be awesome indeed.

Gosh you have some sweet ideas there RR. I love the whole phone picture thing. I know, how sweet it will be to see him looking at her picture and smiling about it. Awwwww...so sweet!!!! I love it so much. See, you should be one of the scriptwriters. Your imaginations just make MKKW even better than it was. Oh, I just remember the lakorn with Willy & Mew having some similarities to what you're saying. I remember Mew's dad gave Willy her picture and he would put it beside his bed. When ever he went to sleep, he would take it and kiss it. I love that scene because it was so sweet. He also had that cute smiles of his when ever he looked at her picture. Gosh Mart would look as sweet/hot as Willy if he would have done the same. :wub:

Yay, go Team Mart & Cherry!!!! Yes I'm hoping she will have more lakorns too beside the two with Chakrit & Ken. You know, like another one with Mart?! *wink wink* I would be screaming with excitement if that really comes true.

That is a good idea RR. I might do the same thing such I really love all their meanings & plus they all look so delicious. It would be nice to have all of those for my wedding and hope it will bring all the great things that each of those desserts stand for, especially the last dessert. When my time comes to wed, I would be so nervous when I try to fry the last dessert. I would be so scared of how it will come out, like the feeling when people usually get when they let the fortuneteller read their future.

I know. Isn't Wat like one of the sweetest guy ever?! He can be hard & tough, but when it comes to Pai, he is so cute & sweet. I love that in a man. He is no weakly, but he is not afraid to be all mushy & sweet when it comes to the woman he loves. LOL. Yes it's a good idea to show your prince charming the lakorn when you finally met him. Maybe he can take a little thing or two from Wat's love for Pai. Oh man, thanks for giving me this idea. I'm thinking I will do the same thing to my prince charming too when I found him. If not all, he better take at least 99.99% of Wat's sweet side. LOL.

HAHA...that will be very funny to watch. I will definitely lmao if Kheng end up growling on the show. Man, they should've been there with the MKKW gang. :(
Awwwww, I will have to watch that lakorn then of Willy and Mew. That scene sounds so cute. ^^

I would be screaming with joy if Mart & Cherry are casted together again. I would be a dream come true.

Yup, I would be like Wat and Pai, nervous how it would turn out, begging it to stick together. ^.^

LOL, yeah Wat is like a perfect guy. Protective yet sweet. Adorable yet handsome. Funny, cute, and easy-going (most of the times). If my prince charming was watching this, he better take away Wat’s sweet side, or at least Pai’s cooking skills :D

I know the whole MKKW gang would have been totally awesome. It would be non-stop laughing. Heehee.

joey

sarNie Adult
LOL Noy are hilarious. But actually I had a mini-crush on Thong-ake. Heehee.

Awwwww, I will have to watch that lakorn then of Willy and Mew. That scene sounds so cute. ^^
yup me too. Thong-ake is one handsome dude. I especially love his sweet talking. gosh he can melt a woman's heart with his words. :wub:

You should, if only for that scene. Willy looks soooooo handsome in there, and Mew looks pretty in there too. I just think it's kind of draggy at times, especially the misunderstandings & jealousy between Willy & Mew. I just hate when they kept on letting those two annoying brother & sister get between their relationship. It just pissed the crap outta me when they allowed those two to drag them to this to that. I mean they could of tell them straight out to get away from them & their relationship, but they just let those two do what ever they wanted to. I just hate that! :angry:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
HAHA. I can understand Noy. Sometimes I go through like you too. It is very hard to multitask, especially when you have family members trying to get your attention by yelling & screaming your name. LOL.

I love the way he dresses too. It seems like he always dresses nice because when he went on the same talk show with Janie & others in that lakorn, he dressed nice too. Love his tastes in clothes. Gosh he is so HOT!!! :wub:

I haven't seen that one lakorn she did with Aum yet. I'm thinking about after I watched MKKW for the thousandth time, I will go & search for her other lakorns to watch. :p Yep, 'I have so much to do yet so little time' too. :D Days just pass by so fast, and on this Sunday, the time will change again. Gosh we will have to wake up an extra hour early until we used to the time change. :(

LOL. Wow it does sound like a lot of distractions in your house, Noy. Oh, so your sister likes to watch basketball? I love to watch basketball too. I watch the Lakers games all the time. I hope they will win the championship this year. Go Lakers!!!!

I know, huh? I'm so in love with her too. I really love her after watching her lakorn with Dom. That lakorn was so good & funny. I love her & Dom's acting in there. Oh, I think Vicky is a great actress. I wonder why now she is playing the supporting role more than being the nang'ek.

Yep, Cherry looks absolutely handsome as a dude. She is so great in acting as one too. It is so hard to pull off a guy look & even harder to act like a guy, but Cherry is only the few actresses I know that can pull off both in looks & acting perfectly. Gotta love her!!! :wub:

Same here Noy. I have a thing for girls dressing as a dude too. I really love it even more too when they dress up in suit & tie. Yup, they look so hot when they dress like that. This remind me of the lakorn with Sai when she is the granddaughter of this rich Chinese man. In order for her mom & dad to be together, she has to pretend to be a guy. I just love when she dresses up in her suits & ties. She looks so hot in it. It just makes the character seems more interesting and more powerful in lakorns. I think those are some of the reasons why I love nang'ek dresses up as a dude. :D

wahhhhh Joey! You & I will have to fight!! I'm not a fan of the lakers. Not one bit! LOL. I'll root for any team that goes against the Lakers! hahah.

Ooohhhhh I've watched a few of Cherry's lakorn but I haven't seen her lakorn with Dom! *sniff sniff * I swore I did but I didn't! I've seen... Sua 11 Tua, her lakorn with Au, Kaew Tah Pee, Pla Kao, I think that's it... I'm currently watching her lakorn with Aum, Rit Rissaya.

I swore I've seen more. lol. I might have to go back & check. hehe.

Ahhh I thought I was the only one who checked out girls who dressed as dudes! LOL. Whew... I'll be out with my friends & if a girl dressing as a dude passes by, I'll stop and check her out. LOL I'm so crazy...

Cherry is soo diverse! I love the characters she plays. She's very powerful in the majority of her lakorns. Never weak, except in Kaew Tah Pee. What pissed me off about Kaew Tah Pee wasn't that she was weak, it was the fact that Tik didn't trust her & he took Aom's side! arrghhh...!

Gosh, I wish they would give Vicky for nang'ek roles! :lmao: I'm tired of seeing her as the supporting actress! But she finally gets her break!! Yay! In Fai Ruk Arsoon with Boy!! I cannot wait for that! She's an amazing actress! She doesn't play the typical sweet & innocent nang'ek & I absolutely love that, just like Cherry! that's why I heart those two. hehe

Ahhhh you watched Jow Sua Noi too with Eg & Sai?! I absolutely love that lakorn! Sai was hottt as a dude! she did a great job on it! hehe. I almost forgot about that lakorn!

Usually Thai actors cannot dress... but mart... he's got taste & style! LOL. The way he dress is sooo sexy!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yup me too. Thong-ake is one handsome dude. I especially love his sweet talking. gosh he can melt a woman's heart with his words. :wub:

You should, if only for that scene. Willy looks soooooo handsome in there, and Mew looks pretty in there too. I just think it's kind of draggy at times, especially the misunderstandings & jealousy between Willy & Mew. I just hate when they kept on letting those two annoying brother & sister get between their relationship. It just pissed the crap outta me when they allowed those two to drag them to this to that. I mean they could of tell them straight out to get away from them & their relationship, but they just let those two do what ever they wanted to. I just hate that! :angry:
gasps.....!!! Tam Hua Jai Pai Sod La is one of my favorite lakorn!!! Willy was soooo hottt!! He was madly in love with Mew! Such a sweet lakorn. :wub: But the bro & sis were soooo annoying! I wanted to slap them. haha. It's funny how they got married. hahah. Willy drugs her & slips the ring onto Mew's finger & pronounce they are married. hahah & Mew went with it. :loool:

joey

sarNie Adult
wahhhhh Joey! You & I will have to fight!! I'm not a fan of the lakers. Not one bit! LOL. I'll root for any team that goes against the Lakers! hahah.

Ooohhhhh I've watched a few of Cherry's lakorn but I haven't seen her lakorn with Dom! *sniff sniff * I swore I did but I didn't! I've seen... Sua 11 Tua, her lakorn with Au, Kaew Tah Pee, Pla Kao, I think that's it... I'm currently watching her lakorn with Aum, Rit Rissaya.

I swore I've seen more. lol. I might have to go back & check. hehe.

Ahhh I thought I was the only one who checked out girls who dressed as dudes! LOL. Whew... I'll be out with my friends & if a girl dressing as a dude passes by, I'll stop and check her out. LOL I'm so crazy...

Cherry is soo diverse! I love the characters she plays. She's very powerful in the majority of her lakorns. Never weak, except in Kaew Tah Pee. What pissed me off about Kaew Tah Pee wasn't that she was weak, it was the fact that Tik didn't trust her & he took Aom's side! arrghhh...!

Gosh, I wish they would give Vicky for n'ek roles! :lmao: I'm tired of seeing her as the supporting actress! But she finally gets her break!! Yay! In Fai Ruk Arsoon with Boy!! I cannot wait for that! She's an amazing actress! She doesn't play the typical sweet & innocent nang'ek & I absolutely love that, just like Cherry! that's why I heart those two. hehe

Ahhhh you watched Jow Sua Noi too with Eg & Sai?! I absolutely love that lakorn! Sai was hottt as a dude! she did a great job on it! hehe. I almost forgot about that lakorn!

Usually Thai actors cannot dress... but mart... he's got taste & style! LOL. The way he dress is sooo sexy!
Oh Noy, why? my whole family is Lakers' fans. I grew up watching them. I guess we cannot like everything the same. LOL.

You should watch her lakorn with Dom, Noy. her character in there is strong since she has to act like a man most of the time. it's a very funny lakorn to watch. you will like her & DOm in there. i had watched her lakorns with Dom, with Au when she dresses as a man, with Tik, with Aum in the first one they did together, with Kong, and the sad one with Ken.

I just like when the n'ek dress up as a dude in lakorns & series only. I hardly check one out in real life because they just don't look as good as the ones i've seen on tv. LOL.

Yup i agree with you that Cherry is so diverse in her acting. I love how her characters in lakorns are mostly strong and not weak. I hardly can stand weak neng'eks. Most of the times, they make me mad at them instead of feel sorry for them. Her lakorn with Kong pissed the hell out of me. She was soooooo nice in there, but I'm happy that she got a little stronger toward the end. Yup, I was more angry at TiK than Cherry's role in Kaew Tah Pee. He was soooo blind, and I'm not talking about his eyes.LOL. I just hate when he chooses to believe in Aom more than Cherry. Other than that, the lakorn was a sweet one to watch & enjoy. :wub:

Vicky's lakorn with Boy looks very interesting. I cannot wait to see it! yes, I'm happy that she finally gets her break too. :clap:

Yup, I did watch Jow Sua Noi with Eg & Sa. That lakorn is one of my favorites. I just love both of their characters. I love how Eg always messes with her because he was curious if she was gay or not. :loool: I'm the type of person that love when the p'ek always show his interests in n'ek and doesn't give a crap about other women in the lakorn. I like those types of p'ek that when they want something, they will do everything to get it. On the other hand, I hate those types of p'ek that let other women pull him around and afraid to say anything. Those types are no no for me. :arrg:

I thought stars supposed to have good tastes in dressing. I guess not when I saw some of the clothes they worn to awards & other events. Thank God Mart is one of the few that can dress. I totally love his taste & style in clothing. It makes me love him even more. :wub:

joey

sarNie Adult
gasps.....!!! Tam Hua Jai Pai Sod La is one of my favorite lakorn!!! Willy was soooo hottt!! He was madly in love with Mew! Such a sweet lakorn. :wub: But the bro & sis were soooo annoying! I wanted to slap them. haha. It's funny how they got married. hahah. Willy drugs her & slips the ring onto Mew's finger & pronounce they are married. hahah & Mew went with it. :loool:
yes it was a sweet lakorn, but i just hate the brother & sister. gosh i want to slap them around too when ever they show up on the screen. :arrg: they are one of the annoying siblings that i ever watched. haha... yup the married part was funny. i think it was my first time watching a lakorn that had the p'ek drugged the n'ek into married like that. Willy's character fits the type of p'ek that i love to watch. He was willing to do everything to be with Mew, even drugging her on her wedding day. :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh Noy, why? my whole family is Lakers' fans. I grew up watching them. I guess we cannot like everything the same. LOL.

You should watch her lakorn with Dom, Noy. her character in there is strong since she has to act like a man most of the time. it's a very funny lakorn to watch. you will like her & DOm in there. i had watched her lakorns with Dom, with Au when she dresses as a man, with Tik, with Aum in the first one they did together, with Kong, and the sad one with Ken.

I just like when the neng'ek dress up as a dude in lakorns & series only. I hardly check one out in real life because they just don't look as good as the ones i've seen on tv. LOL.

Yup i agree with you that Cherry is so diverse in her acting. I love how her characters in lakorns are mostly strong and not weak. I hardly can stand weak neng'eks. Most of the times, they make me mad at them instead of feel sorry for them. Her lakorn with Kong pissed the hell out of me. She was soooooo nice in there, but I'm happy that she got a little stronger toward the end. Yup, I was more angry at TiK than Cherry's role in Kaew Tah Pee. He was soooo blind, and I'm not talking about his eyes.LOL. I just hate when he chooses to believe in Aom more than Cherry. Other than that, the lakorn was a sweet one to watch & enjoy. :wub:

Vicky's lakorn with Boy looks very interesting. I cannot wait to see it! yes, I'm happy that she finally gets her break too. :clap:

Yup, I did watch Jow Sua Noi with Eg & Sa. That lakorn is one of my favorites. I just love both of their characters. I love how Eg always messes with her because he was curious if she was gay or not. :loool: I'm the type of person that love when the p'ek always show his interests in n'ek and doesn't give a crap about other women in the lakorn. I like those types of p'ek that when they want something, they will do everything to get it. On the other hand, I hate those types of p'ek that let other women pull him around and afraid to say anything. Those types are no no for me. :arrg:

I thought stars supposed to have good tastes in dressing. I guess not when I saw some of the clothes they worn to awards & other events. Thank God Mart is one of the few that can dress. I totally love his taste & style in clothing. It makes me love him even more. :wub:
HAHAH. We can't all be the same! :lol: Speaking of style, I absolutely loveee Ken but gosh, his style off screen is not hott! But Mart! oh gosh... the clothes he wears is just hottttt!! That man can dress. :D

Ahhh Jow Sua Noi was a funny lakorn. I love how Eg was always harassing Sai even when she was dressed as a dude! LOL. He didn't care if it was a he or a she! He was stalking her like crazy! Ahh... Dom is soooo hottttt! I think he has Chemistry with Vicky & Cherry. I wanna see them in another lakorn!

Ooohh in Au & Cherry's lakorn, I wasn't feeling her style. LOL. She look like a hippie! I also didn't like the fact that Au asked her to undergo a sex change! What the hell! He tells her, he loves her, when cherry was disguised as a man, but yet he's telling her to change herself! That made me mad... hmph...

Ew... I'm not a fan of Kong. hahah. He's ehh.... lmao. I wanna watch her lakorn with Nott, Vicky & Pip! I wanna see that! :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yes it was a sweet lakorn, but i just hate the brother & sister. gosh i want to slap them around too when ever they show up on the screen. :arrg: they are one of the annoying siblings that i ever watched. haha... yup the married part was funny. i think it was my first time watching a lakorn that had the p'ek drugged the n'ek into married like that. Willy's character fits the type of p'ek that i love to watch. He was willing to do everything to be with Mew, even drugging her on her wedding day. :loool:
hahaha. & Mew actually thought that she was married! I mean what the hell...!? :loool: but I lovee that lakorn. Willy was sooo in love! It's cute how he put the picture of Mew on his bed. that was soo cute! But I hated his jealousy! He was raging maddd whenever the bro came close to her. :lol: He was aggressive too! I love those type of lakorns too!!

I hate lakorns where Pra'ek lets nang'rai cling onto them & let them talk shit about nang'ek. :arrg: makes me mad! LOL.

joey

sarNie Adult
HAHAH. We can't all be the same! :lol: Speaking of style, I absolutely loveee Ken but gosh, his style off screen is not hott! But Mart! oh gosh... the clothes he wears is just hottttt!! That man can dress. :D

Ahhh Jow Sua Noi was a funny lakorn. I love how Eg was always harassing Sai even when she was dressed as a dude! LOL. He didn't care if it was a he or a she! He was stalking her like crazy! Ahh... Dom is soooo hottttt! I think he has Chemistry with Vicky & Cherry. I wanna see them in another lakorn!

Ooohh in Au & Cherry's lakorn, I wasn't feeling her style. LOL. She look like a hippie! I also didn't like the fact that Au asked her to undergo a sex change! What the hell! He tells her, he loves her, when cherry was disguised as a man, but yet he's telling her to change herself! That made me mad... hmph...

Ew... I'm not a fan of Kong. hahah. He's ehh.... lmao. I wanna watch her lakorn with Nott, Vicky & Pip! I wanna see that! :D
gosh talking about Ken, I saw his picture with him & his wife going to this one wedding. he & Noi didn't look good at all, especially Noi. she looks so old and the clothes she worn was horrible! :eek:

Haha. yup Eg's character was a stalker! I love that he didn't care if Sai was a he or she. lmao when he sent the pictures that he put together to her office. Until now, I wasn't sure if he did kiss her for reals or if it were just the camera angles that make it looked reals. I like that scene where he kissed her though. :wub: I was hoping they will do another lakorn together.

LOL. yes cherry's style as a dude in there wasn't hot like her thong-ake's style. LMAO when I remember he asking her to undergo the sex. during that time, my sister was yelling, "What the HELL???" too. I didn't like it either.

I'm not a fan of Kong too, but I watched it for Cherry. Oh Noy, you should watch her lakorn with Nott, Vicky & Pip. Her role is tomboyish & funny in there. she looks so pretty when she has to dress up as a princess. :wub: I like that lakorn. gosh i forgot to add it on my list earlier.

joey

sarNie Adult
hahaha. & Mew actually thought that she was married! I mean what the hell...!? :loool: but I lovee that lakorn. Willy was sooo in love! It's cute how he put the picture of Mew on his bed. that was soo cute! But I hated his jealousy! He was raging maddd whenever the bro came close to her. :lol: He was aggressive too! I love those type of lakorns too!!

I hate lakorns where Pra'ek lets nang'rai cling onto them & let them talk shit about nang'ek. :arrg: makes me mad! LOL.
I know, huh? I love Willy's love for Mew. He was so in love with her. gosh I love when he kept her picture and always smiled & kissed it when ever he pick it up and held it in his hand. awww....sweet!!!! :wub:

Me too. I hate those kind of lakorns and pra'eks!!!! It always get me riled up and wanted to throw something at the tv. :angry:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
gosh talking about Ken, I saw his picture with him & his wife going to this one wedding. he & Noi didn't look good at all, especially Noi. she looks so old and the clothes she worn was horrible! :eek:

Haha. yup Eg's character was a stalker! I love that he didn't care if Sai was a he or she. lmao when he sent the pictures that he put together to her office. Until now, I wasn't sure if he did kiss her for reals or if it were just the camera angles that make it looked reals. I like that scene where he kissed her though. :wub: I was hoping they will do another lakorn together.

LOL. yes cherry's style as a dude in there wasn't hot like her thong-ake's style. LMAO when I remember he asking her to undergo the sex. during that time, my sister was yelling, "What the HELL???" too. I didn't like it either.

I'm not a fan of Kong too, but I watched it for Cherry. Oh Noy, you should watch her lakorn with Nott, Vicky & Pip. Her role is tomboyish & funny in there. she looks so pretty when she has to dress up as a princess. :wub: I like that lakorn. gosh i forgot to add it on my list earlier.

I know, huh? I love Willy's love for Mew. He was so in love with her. gosh I love when he kept her picture and always smiled & kissed it when ever he pick it up and held it in his hand. awww....sweet!!!! :wub:

Me too. I hate those kind of lakorns and pra'eks!!!! It always get me riled up and wanted to throw something at the tv. :angry:

Aweee... I love Ken & Noi! but their style of clothing is just not the business! They need some tips! lol.

Ek was always trying to touch Sai! I love touchy pra'ek. hehe. Gets me giggling like a little girl. :blush: I don't remember the office scene. haha.

Ahhh I need to get to Cherry & Vicky's lakorn!! LOL. I've been MIA with Cherry's lakorn!

Ah... Willy was just sooo handsome in there! :wub: He makes me :drool: specially his deep voice! ekk! haha. & their willing scene! :wub: it was soooo sweettttttt..... sooo much better than scenes now a days.