MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I know!! that's my next anticipating lakorn!! :dude: Since there's nothing else to watch now... :lmao: no more Cherry & Mart.... wahhhh.... :lmao:
This week was so bland for me knowing MKKW has finished :lmao: But I am also looking forward to watching your MV's anything about cherry and mart or MKKW ^_^ though I know you are busy this week so take your time my dear....... but I soo cant wait to see them all!

Have to go now....catch you later :kiss:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
This week was so bland for me knowing MKKW has finished :lmao: But I am also looking forward to watching your MV's anything about cherry and mart or MKKW ^_^ though I know you are busy this week so take your time my dear....... but I soo cant wait to see them all!

awwee I know... nothing good to watch! I won't be able to get to my mv until this weekend. :D I'll have it done.

LOL. I gotta go myself. gotta study for my psych test! :kiss:

luvcherry

sarNie Egg
:lol: I don't care what others think of cherry! I for one love and adore this woman, she is one unique talented actress whom I will never get bored of watching ^_^
yes...i never get boring to watch cherry's lakorn...i saw all of her lakorn on YT...even it's without subbing... :p ...because of cherry ,now i can undestand some thai words... ;)

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
yes...i never get boring to watch cherry's lakorn...i saw all of her lakorn on YT...even it's without subbing... :p ...because of cherry ,now i can undestand some thai words... ;)
Happy to see and know how dedicated you are towards cherry ^_^ as a fan myself I love all her works even though I dont understand thai but like you I have picked up heaps of words by watching thai lakorns.....what is now so funny I often recite them to myself especially the lines in MKKW :lol:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
same here...can't wait for JLK...i love cherry so much
You're amazing ,Noy...you're not thai ...but undestand it...are you live in thailand?
let me guess noy, are you laos? Am I close? hehehehe because I have a friend and her nickname is noy and she is laos ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
You're amazing ,Noy...you're not thai ...but undestand it...are you live in thailand?

haha. I'm Lao. The language is similar to Thai so that's how I can understand Thai. :D Well at least 70 percent of the time. haha. & I live in the U.S.

Ah... I haven't started Cherry's others lakorn yet! I've been so busy.

Happy to see and know how dedicated you are towards cherry ^_^ as a fan myself I love all her works even though I dont understand thai but like you I have picked up heaps of words by watching thai lakorns.....what is now so funny I often recite them to myself especially the lines in MKKW :lol:

let me guess noy, are you laos? Am I close? hehehehe because I have a friend and her nickname is noy and she is laos ^_^
haha. Yesh I am CherryApple! I am Lao :D & I thought you were Thai! haha. What's your nationality ?

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
haha. I'm Lao. The language is similar to Thai so that's how I can understand Thai. :D Well at least 70 percent of the time. haha. & I live in the U.S.

haha. Yesh I am CherryApple! I am Lao :D & I thought you were Thai! haha. What's your nationality ?

When you do get a chance start on that bodyguard lakorn she starred with Nott, loved it and cherry her character is a tomboy and she have to pretend to be a princess in disguise....speaking of Nott I hope they have a reunion ^_^

hehehe I knew it noy what other nat could be as close to thai if it was'nt laos ^_^
Im cambodian but a true aussie :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
When you do get a chance start on that bodyguard lakorn she starred with Nott, loved it and cherry her character is a tomboy and she have to pretend to be a princess in disguise....speaking of Nott I hope they have a reunion ^_^

hehehe I knew it noy what other nat could be as close to thai if it was'nt laos ^_^
haha. I had a feeling you were cambodian! Oohhh you're from Australia?! Ahh... I wanna visit one day. hehe. :D I have yet to start on Cherry/Nott's lakorn. LOL.

I'm in the process of watching Rit Rissaya, Cherry's lakorn with Aum. :D I haven't had time over the weekend. been busy trying to catch up on my school work. <_<

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
haha. I had a feeling you were cambodian! Oohhh you're from Australia?! Ahh... I wanna visit one day. hehe. :D I have yet to start on Cherry/Nott's lakorn. LOL.

I'm in the process of watching Rit Rissaya, Cherry's lakorn with Aum. :D I haven't had time over the weekend. been busy trying to catch up on my school work. <_<
I liked Rai Rissaya and I'm sure you will enjoy it too though the storyline lacked depth to it towards the end, cherry carried herself extremely well though I thought she wasnt as evil as I liked her to be. Benz too was just one of those rai who always bothered p'ek continually but likewise she too did a pretty convincing job. As for Aum he annoyed the crap out of me :arrg: I did loved him in the beginning but he just went downhill for me, he reminded me of tik how he never trusted cherry enough and doubted her through to the end! but I still love them both ^_^ The ending was pretty good, they made it so you can make out your own ending. hehehe I wont spoil by telling you what happened at the end, you just have to finish it.
Im sure when you do finish this lakorn you will have heaps of comments and I look forward to hearing them from you noy ^_^

luvcherry

sarNie Egg

haha...nice to meet your guys...i'm from taiwanese...i saw all of cherry's lakorn on YT...if your guys want to see it just check Yuemom chanel ...there's have a lot of cherry's old lakorn...i see thai's lakorn just because of cherry :p ...i never crazy some one as crazy about cherry ...i think i will try to join her meeting comming soon... :rolleyes:

Areeya

sarNie Adult
haha...nice to meet your guys...i'm from taiwanese...i saw all of cherry's lakorn on YT...if your guys want to see it just check Yuemom chanel ...there's have a lot of cherry's old lakorn...i see thai's lakorn just because of cherry :p ...i never crazy some one as crazy about cherry ...i think i will try to join her meeting comming soon... :rolleyes:
so ur not Thai? but do u understand thai?

luvcherry

sarNie Egg
so ur not Thai? but do u understand thai?
no...i'm non thai's speaker...but now i can undestand a little thai languese...about 30%...not sure.. :p haha..i learned it through cherry's drama :D ...and u where are you from ...can u speak thai?nice to meet you . :lol:

joey

sarNie Adult
awwww thanks joey <3 i'm glad you like my work.

yeah, i don't feel as excited for Mon. and Tues. as I normally do, except I do want to watch Boy Over/Before Flowers (korean version). But it's just not the same.

well here's a gif i just made earlier, i might make more if i have time. hmmmm i should have called this 'fairytale'
Hi guys! I'm back. I was busy with my brother's wedding that's why I haven't been here.

awww...i love your gif RR. Yes 'fairytale' is a cute name and it fits with the scene perfectly. I just love the last scene sooooo much!!!! :wub:

Cherry isn't the prettiest nang'ek in this industry but she's unique. She's like the male version of Chakrit. He's not the sexiest man alive but his acting his great. Just like Cherry. Her acting is superb. She shines in her lakorn and that makes me love her even more. :D

Everybody has their opinions on Cherry. Some like her, others don't & that's fine. I'm not here to persuade people into liking her. She's great in my eyes & that's all that matters to me. ^_^

I just wanna stop by to say hiiii to my MKKW lovers! :kiss:
I agree with you Noy. Everyone has his or her opinions on certain celebrities. Like in this case with Cherry, they can think what ever they like regarding her. We cannot change everyone's mind but are own. Like most of you here, I love Cherry as an actress. I think she is pretty in her own ways. I think her face's structure is unique and not manly looking like some other people think. Her face structure is one of a kind, and to me, it looks like those models type. I just adore everything about her: her look, personality, acting, and height. She just seems like a very down to earth person and her acting skills are superb. Those are some of the reasons why I became her die hard fan. :)

Hi back Noy and all the MKKW lovers too!!!! :wub:

I watch mv that wishy made! It's soooooooooo cute. Cherry is lucky to recieve sooooo many huggs from Mart! :wub: Mart is so adorable and handsome in here! :D
I know Jieb_Lover. I love Wishy's mvs, and it's so true that Cherry is one lucky woman to receive many hugs from a handsome man like Mart. I just love their hugs and happy that the scriptwriters added so many hug scenes for them both. :wub:

joey

sarNie Adult

yes, i feel the same about this week since MKKW is over. Gosh, like you CherryApple, I'm looking forward to anything that has something to do with Cherry/Mart or MKKW. I just cannot get enough of this couple and the lakorn. I cannot wait to see Noy's mvs too.

Happy to see and know how dedicated you are towards cherry ^_^ as a fan myself I love all her works even though I dont understand thai but like you I have picked up heaps of words by watching thai lakorns.....what is now so funny I often recite them to myself especially the lines in MKKW
I watched a few of her lakorns on youtube too, and like you CherryApple, I also learned a few Thai words then & there. Haha..so you often recite the lines in MKKW? What's funny is that I found myself doing the same thing as you. LOL. I often recited with my sister. I just love some of the conversations that Wat & Pai had. Like for example, the part where he just finished cleaning the kitchen and Pai told him to go wait outside so she can cook for him. He reply back "Yes, boss" in Thai. I just loved how he said it with the smile on his face. Gosh he is so cute!!! :wub: We also recited the part at the end when Pai said "I love you. Do you hear me? I love you! You crazy mafia boss" in Thai. My sister and I would just said it and then found ourselves laughing. I think it's cool that we can learn Thai by watching lakorns online, especially with the ones that are subbed because we actually understand each word better that way. I have to thank Wishy for this. :)

I love her character in the bodyguard lakorn too, and she looks so beautiful when she dresses up as the princess.

Omg, I don't know that you're Cambodian CherryApple. I'm Cambodian too but I live in California. Nice to know that we are the same race. :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I liked Rai Rissaya and I'm sure you will enjoy it too though the storyline lacked depth to it towards the end, cherry carried herself extremely well though I thought she wasnt as evil as I liked her to be. Benz too was just one of those rai who always bothered p'ek continually but likewise she too did a pretty convincing job. As for Aum he annoyed the crap out of me :arrg: I did loved him in the beginning but he just went downhill for me, he reminded me of tik how he never trusted cherry enough and doubted her through to the end! but I still love them both ^_^ The ending was pretty good, they made it so you can make out your own ending. hehehe I wont spoil by telling you what happened at the end, you just have to finish it.
Im sure when you do finish this lakorn you will have heaps of comments and I look forward to hearing them from you noy ^_^
ahhhhhh... CherryApple... you're making me curious as to how the lakorn ends now! :lol: I hope it isn't like those lakorn that makes you wonder if they get together in the end!? If it is, I will soooo explode! LOL. Argh... I'm not feeling Aum's hair in this one... <_< but I'm watching this because of Cherry & Benz! Benz is sooo good at being a nang'rai! But Once I start, I'll let you know what I think of the lakorn. hehe.

My mama's watching & she's almost done with it! She says it's getting interesting. LOL. I probably won't start until over the weekend.

haha...nice to meet your guys...i'm from taiwanese...i saw all of cherry's lakorn on YT...if your guys want to see it just check Yuemom chanel ...there's have a lot of cherry's old lakorn...i see thai's lakorn just because of cherry ...i never crazy some one as crazy about cherry ...i think i will try to join her meeting comming soon...
Nice to meet you too! It's nice to see another cherry fan :D

Hi guys! I'm back. I was busy with my brother's wedding that's why I haven't been here.

I agree with you Noy. Everyone has his or her opinions on certain celebrities. Like in this case with Cherry, they can think what ever they like regarding her. We cannot change everyone's mind but are own. Like most of you here, I love Cherry as an actress. I think she is pretty in her own ways. I think her face's structure is unique and not manly looking like some other people think. Her face structure is one of a kind, and to me, it looks like those models type. I just adore everything about her: her look, personality, acting, and height. She just seems like a very down to earth person and her acting skills are superb. Those are some of the reasons why I became her die hard fan.

Hi back Noy and all the MKKW lovers too!!!! :wub:
Awee... welcome back Joey :kiss: Hope the wedding went well. hehe.

Yeah, I've notice that a lot of people don't like Cherry because she has a "manly" face. Just like how many people don't like Noon S because her hair is short. <_< Makes no sense, they're just discriminating against Cherry because she's different. I rather have her be different than the typical actress. Not to mention her acting is amazing. That's why she was one of the top ten actresses. I think it was for most powerful women or something like that.

Plus.... she doesn't play the typical sweet & innocent nang'ek!

joey

sarNie Adult
I cannot wait to see JLK too. I wonder how her chemistry with Chakrit will turn out to be. I just hope it airs soon so I can watch Cherry's lakorn once again. :D

Hi luvcherryonly. Nice to meet you too. Oh, so you're from Taiwanese. That is so cool! Beside watching Thai lakorns, I love to watch Taiwanese series too. It is great to know that Cherry has a fan base outside of Thailand. Thanks for letting us know that Yuemom carries many of Cherry's lakorns. I will definitely check her channel out when I have time. I wish I can join her meeting too, but too bad, I don't live in Thailand. Cherry's club meeting looks so fun. Those fans that able to join are so lucky because they get to talk and meet with her in real life. Unlike me, who can only admire her from far away. :(

joey

sarNie Adult
Awee... welcome back Joey :kiss: Hope the wedding went well. hehe.

Yeah, I've notice that a lot of people don't like Cherry because she has a "manly" face. Just like how many people don't like Noon S because her hair is short. <_< Makes no sense, they're just discriminating against Cherry because she's different. I rather have her be different than the typical actress. Not to mention her acting is amazing. That's why she was one of the top ten actresses. I think it was for most powerful women or something like that.

Plus.... she doesn't play the typical sweet & innocent nang'ek!
Thanks Noy. Yes the wedding went well, thank you. Now I have a new sister-in-laws, which adds one to the already big family that we have.

I know, huh? It doesn't make sense to me too. I guess some people just like to put other actresses down when they are not pretty or different looking than the actresses that they love. I'm happy that Cherry is different looking than majority of the typical actresses. When one looks similar too often, there is nothing unique or appealing anymore to the eyes of the beholders. I rather have her to be different too. I'm happy to know that she was one of the top ten actresses, Noy. Thanks for the info. Wow, for most powerful women? That's one big recognition for Cherry! I'm so happy & proud of her! She so deserved it!!!! :clap:

Yup, I'm glad that she doesn't always play the typical sweet & innocent nang'ek. That is one thing I love about her as an actress. :wub: