Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
wow you guy really hit this 90 pages! sorry that i was so busy and still on my vacation, but without me you guy did very well.

Hi ice-creamgirl04, i'm glad that you also love Mafia Tee Ruk and had joined our "Mrs. Chakrit team". i'm agreed with everything you had put down there. Mafia Tee Ruk had many cute scenes, even though i gradually found that PakBoong's character is very annoying and Mint (Por) too, i actually really love Chakrit's and Pitta's characters.

oh about the lakorn of chakrit and marsha, finally i had found the dubbed khmer version which i had try to find so hard to buy it. i just finished it yesterday with the khmer version, but i don't like their dubbed-voice, just unnatural lol. i watched it with my mum and sister. we all inlove with it, actually we all inlove with chakrit. you should watched it if you haven't. it was such a sad and sweet drama!

oh you loved the one with the fabric too? the one with chakrit and noon about the thai silk? that one called "pleng pa fa lom Doa", it was and still is my no.1 fav thai drama of chakrit. Yeah it was done so beautifully!

No it's not just you that think chakrit looked tired in Mafia Tee Ruk. my sisters and me also think that he looked so tired in there, as though he haven't sleep for so long. yeah i think he's shooting Mafia Tee Ruk and pentor at the same time, plus he had just finished with Saeng Soon, and i think he already got tired from doing the twin character in Seang Soon. He's a very busy pék. So i wish that he would have some times to rest. Wish that he'll look better in his next project.
LOL thanks..Hope you had a good vacation...Pitta is really cute in this series. I like how she's not bone skinny and she has curves. Pitta and Chakrit should do a lakorn together..ohhhh I know she's his type! hahahahaa Anywho I found that lakorn with chakrit and marsha on youtube. I'm going to finish mafia tee ruk and start on that one next hehehe... :rolleyes:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:drool: Here are more of my fav parts! I think this is from ep 11 and 12 or maybe 10, 11, and 12..lol
Awww when she hella cried to her dad..and her dad just stood behind her…that was sad..and oh my damn the way chakrit said hello when pitta called to tell him that pakboong was getting married..I’m so into his voice! It’s so deep and sexy like a whisper..makes me blush every time I hear it. :clap:
OH how about that wedding scene when he was all like no you’re my wife! Oooohh wowow and how he was mokcing por when por didn’t know what to say..and then he stuck the gun into pakboongs wound. damn he was hella mafia-e to her hahaha omg you girls he is so annoying in that scene! I cant believe I’m saying that! Hahaha
Ohh that potential fight scene between por and chakrit was hawt! :yahoo:
Yo ladies the actual fight scene was good..Oh damn I love the way chakrits punch came out of now where..ohh and I just love the way he told por that yeah she’s your finace but she’s my wife! Ahaahahah I’m so digging his voice! I’m going to fall asleep listening to his sexy voice..lol he should do those reading for books on tape..OMG he should do it to my chem book..that way I’ll pay more attention to it! hahaha..
Ok this time I'm really going to go finish it..I cant believe I havent finished this lakorn by now! :loool:
i'm so digging (who says that anymore? lol) pittas curves..i love her body she's not bone skinney like pat..i could do so much in pittas body! :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:loool: me again. Here are some of my favs since I last posted...Cute when korn ask tuh yom to marry him..they are so cute together…The whole pakboong getting hurt at the wedding scene and the hospital. AAWW yall and that part when she woke up and was going to kiss him but then he woke up and so she didn’t..haaaaha cuteness! Korn and his eyebrows lol..it was so cute when chuan didn’t want to go to work hehehe.
LOL it was so funny to see korn catching tuh yom and min together hahaha
Oh when chuan pushed pakboong into the back of the truck…he totally grabbed her ass..lol and then that part reminded me of Ken and Janie in Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong…hahaha..the whole house scene with chuan and pakboon..so touching..I totally loved the way pitta was like oh yeah I know where chuan is taking her.to hong kong! Lol..that was cute…oh yes and when they finally went back into town and chuan and pakboong were sitting in the back..gosh how sad..oh yes and their goodbye hug and when min caught them hugging..lol..chakrit looked like he was so guilty at min…oh and finally chuans last words to min about pakboon…tear!...ok so i'm totally going to finish this..I only have one ep left..Anywho I for sure thought that the way he was going to ge to sleep with pakboong was by locking the bathroom..you know cause everytime he tried to "get with her" lol she would run into the bathroom..So I thought ok maybe he's going to lock the bathroom so that she cant run in there..Anywho that was just some random thought..I think I like my version better than what actually happend..lol :yahoo:
Oh yeah and another thing is gosh when lilly was in Thailand she had so many cute things to wear..but right when she gets back to Honk Kong..they put some ugly clothes on her again..I totally loved her first outfit she wore when she went back to Thailand. And gosh if you guys watch this like I do hhaha her hair doesnt match at some parts..sometimes its longer and then the next scene its totally short..and then back to longer again..hahaha <_<

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
:drool: Here are more of my fav parts! I think this is from ep 11 and 12 or maybe 10, 11, and 12..lol
Awww when she hella cried to her dad..and her dad just stood behind her…that was sad..and oh my damn the way chakrit said hello when pitta called to tell him that pakboong was getting married..I’m so into his voice! It’s so deep and sexy like a whisper..makes me blush every time I hear it. :clap:
OH how about that wedding scene when he was all like no you’re my wife! Oooohh wowow and how he was mokcing por when por didn’t know what to say..and then he stuck the gun into pakboongs wound. damn he was hella mafia-e to her hahaha omg you girls he is so annoying in that scene! I cant believe I’m saying that! Hahaha
Ohh that potential fight scene between por and chakrit was hawt! :yahoo:
Yo ladies the actual fight scene was good..Oh damn I love the way chakrits punch came out of now where..ohh and I just love the way he told por that yeah she’s your finace but she’s my wife! Ahaahahah I’m so digging his voice! I’m going to fall asleep listening to his sexy voice..lol he should do those reading for books on tape..OMG he should do it to my chem book..that way I’ll pay more attention to it! hahaha..
Ok this time I'm really going to go finish it..I cant believe I havent finished this lakorn by now! :loool:
i'm so digging (who says that anymore? lol) pittas curves..i love her body she's not bone skinney like pat..i could do so much in pittas body! :loool:
omfg! lol soo funnie remind me of me wen tis lakorn was still airing...i'm still waiting on the sub one...dramfall say there's 3 disc to go...argh i might not make it...been waiting for soo long now...

tat's true i've come to notice his deep sexxie voice too...totallie in love w/ it...LOL the tape tingie..i dun tink so..i would start drooling and have to pay for water damage on my text books...LOL

yes tat fiance and wife scene...P'Krit look good in tat scene..love the outfit...ahh..the way he called to her through her window....

Pitta i wish i had her body..she's thick but have major curves and may i say major style??...LOL

so did chuen come through u're window?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: me again. Here are some of my favs since I last posted...Cute when korn ask tuh yom to marry him..they are so cute together…The whole pakboong getting hurt at the wedding scene and the hospital. AAWW yall and that part when she woke up and was going to kiss him but then he woke up and so she didn’t..haaaaha cuteness! Korn and his eyebrows lol..it was so cute when chuan didn’t want to go to work hehehe.
Oh when chuan pushed pakboong into the back of the truck…he totally grabbed her ass..lol and then that part reminded me of Ken and Janie in Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong…hahaha..the whole house scene with chuan and pakboon..so touching..I totally loved the way pitta was like oh yeah I know where chuan is taking her.to hong kong! Lol..that was cute…oh yes and when they finally went back into town and chuan and pakboong were sitting in the back..gosh how sad..oh yes and their goodbye hug and when min caught them hugging..lol..chakrit looked like he was so guilty at min…oh and finally chuans last words to min about pakboon…tear!...ok so i'm totally going to finish this..I only have one ep left..Anywho I for sure thought that the way he was going to ge to sleep with pakboong was by locking the bathroom..you know cause everytime he tried to "get with her" lol she would run into the bathroom..So I thought ok maybe he's going to lock the bathroom so that she cant run in there..Anywho that was just some random thought..I think I like my version better than what actually happend..lol :yahoo:
Oh yeah and another thing is gosh when lilly was in Thailand she had so many cute things to wear..but right when she gets back to Honk Kong..they put some ugly clothes on her again..I totally loved her first outfit she wore when she went back to Thailand. And gosh if you guys watch this like I do hhaha her hair doesnt match at some parts..sometimes its longer and then the next scene its totally short..and then back to longer again..hahaha <_<
LOL..i know on youtube..the clip w/ P'Krit and Pat getting in the truck the default for that clip show his hands rite on her butt...LOL..she's so skinnie it fits his palms...LOL..i'm sorrie perverted...LOL...but tat's wat i thought too..Ruk Nee recap...LOL...

the part where Min see Chuen & Pakboon hugging..totallie one of my fav. scene...just the way P'krit pulls pat to him..make it seem like he did not ever wanna let go of her...LOL..i was soo happie..i remember jumping and pointing in Por's face...sorrie...but he deserved it...eheheh but true Krit's face was totallie sad...poor him...

OMFG! how weird i had the same thought about the restroom part...well i thought since she was alwaise running into the restroom..he might get jiggy w/ her in there....LOL...wow! as fans our minds wonder don't tink..but yeah! i like our idea betta..they should have done someting w/ the restroom...LOL

it wasn't only Lily...if you pay attention to P'Krit's hair too...like in ep. 13 wen they were at the field and he hugs her from behind he has longer hair and wen he's sending her back home..he has short nicely gel hair...LOL...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:loool: ok I read everyones comments...KristyS I started this sereis a while ago and just finished today. Pink_Juliet_Kashie..OMG I knew some other crazy fan was going to have the same bathroom thought as me! LOL I wished that really did happen though..Well just play it out in our heads! :loool: Any idea when Bangkok Dangerous is coming out in the states? We can talk about it together..Too bad Chakrits not the main star!

:yahoo: Gotta warn those who havent seen this..I might have given away the ending..Here are my last favorite scenes for this series.
OK so I totally wanted to knock lilly down when pakboong had to beg for chaun back..omg…for real! But dang she knocked lilly down herself! Hahaha
I love tuh yoms big plad jacket..I’m trying to look for one..so if you all see one somewhere tell me so I can get it..I’m also looking for off the shoulder shirts..cant find any..the only ones I see are the ones that look like off the shoulder but really arnt..there just shoulder-less..I so love the part where min goes back to hong kong and tells pakboon that if she loves chuan then she has to bare it a little more (ou-ton) omg goooo min! I felt so bad for tuh yom when she was telling pakboong that if she wanted to go back to Thailand with min then she would understand..omg…so sad! LOL I would like to think that Min knocked some sense back into Chuan at the restaurant hahah but really OMG seriously it took stairway to heaven for him to remember her! Hehehe Ok I guess…
Damn pakboongs dream about finding chuan totally got to me! Made my heart hurt so much! :spin: That part where chuan was talking about not having dao pakboong and then she comes out of no where and says how come you don’t have it? That was a really good part and dang Chakrit can really cry he’s so good at it! He's even dreamy when he's fugly hahaha :drool:
:yahoo: :lmao: Finally finished this series..Would have loved to see a little Chuan/Pakboong baby but they didn’t even make her prego at the end.
Korn was one of my favs in this series..He’s so funny and I cant get over it that he’s always working out but never does anything..I thought maybe they were going to make him like some undercover cop or something..not even that.
Ok ladies…Chakrit did climb through my window :loool: ..In my dreams lol…who cares if it’ only in my dreams..at least I’m getting something…right?..hahaha..have you guys watched Pen Tor? He’s totally funny in there..theres a scene where you get to see him dance to “I feel good� omg he’s so not a good dancer. :loool:
Por reminds me of this other guy who starred with Naforn..The one where she became his maid and had a really big mole. I don’t remember what his name is..but every time I see Por that’s who I think about.
The only thing that annoys me about Pat is that she is waaaayyy too skinny..and they always give her something ugly to wear..it looks so outdated yeah?
Love Pitta…She’s one of my favs too..At first I wasn’t really into her but gosh after she became nice I really liked her…She’s so funny too..Love the ending scenes of her and Por.
I wanted a more dramatic/really good ending but this was ok yeah? I guess..
Ok that’s it from me for now..Ahhhh hopefully someone re-uploads all the eps so I can download it! Wish me luck! :kiss:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:wub: I forgot to add that part when he was watching stairway to heaven and then he thought about pakboon and then all of a sudden this fat ass tear drops from his eye! :lmao: so sad! :kiss:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I totally agree with everything you said there. They should have made this lakorn like one of those American series. That would have been so awesome.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah. When I was watching that episode, I was like... Did he just grab her ass? O.O Wonder how Pat felt.lol. I wanted him to do something about the bathroom problem too.

I'm feeling guilty for deleting all those episodes now :( i have nothing to re-watch!!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I'll be sure to see this one too. :lol:
Hey KristyS. Yeah this is currently my obsession right now..Mainly because it's the only series that I have on my labtop..Anywho if you wanted to re-download this series amikrazie has it uploaded on the mafia tee ruk thai language section.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hey KristyS. Yeah this is currently my obsession right now..Mainly because it's the only series that I have on my labtop..Anywho if you wanted to re-download this series amikrazie has it uploaded on the mafia tee ruk thai language section.
It's ok. I just realized that I can watch it at IPTV.lol. I'm pretty sure it will still be there for a couple of years ;)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OH! My! FREAKING goodness!! ice-creamgirl look where ur obession has taken you and US...LOL

love the music videos...esp. the third one.but shayne ward dude...i love tat man!! ahh! you should totallie make another MV w/ his song "Breathless" tat's my new song i'm currently listenning 2 24/7..ahh! thank you..forget the Jungle Fever it's Mafia Fever...LOL