Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
dang...this thread is still going too? lol, Moh youre making an MV from Yaowarat??? :lol:

btw Chakrit is super hottttttt...in it! :drool: :drool: (darn girl in there is so lucky)

sad ending though... :(

cant wait to see more of his lakorns!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
dang...this thread is still going too? lol, Moh youre making an MV from Yaowarat??? :lol:

btw Chakrit is super hottttttt...in it! :drool: :drool: (darn girl in there is so lucky)

LOL AMI I made it already! It's in the thread Steamy Chakrit..I think! lol It's juicy yoe..and a little rated R :drool: This is the man who loved me before Umm did! lol :loool:
Of course this thread is still going..gotta keep my man alive! :rolleyes:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i guess im two timing cause its Chakrit & Umm for me. lmao

i'll check out that thread you mention later on today...(its officially sunday already)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

LOL..yep it is!! we Mrs. Chakrits are still keeping it alive...MOIIIIIII!!!! ehehehe

ehehe...wat was our goal girls...89 pages..now we've passed it by 4 pages...LOL

HONESTLY I'M STILL NOT OVER MAFIA TEE RUK YET!! :lmao:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I'm not over it either! Damnnn...To be honest he's not that great looking but I'm just so drawn to him. He's the type where at first you see him and it's like eeehhh ok..and then the next time you see him it's like oh..wow... and then the next time it's like woew and then you just keep drowning in to him deeper and deeper... :loool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:drool: I just want to stare @ him forever. I love those scenes with him waking up and he's laying on his belly looking for the girl..OMG I'll try to find the screen caps of it..Someone had posted it up somewhere... :drool: LOL I'm totally going to go meet his dad so he can hook me up! :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao Moh...which reminds me of Bow See Chompoo.. (he was laying on his tummy)

i know there is something bout him that makes you just wanna... :drool:

ahaha dont forget me... :wub:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
yeah those two were..but theres more..He does it in every series...ahhh the scene with kob and they're at her aunts house..omg :drool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not over it either! Damnnn...To be honest he's not that great looking but I'm just so drawn to him. He's the type where at first you see him and it's like eeehhh ok..and then the next time you see him it's like oh..wow... and then the next time it's like woew and then you just keep drowning in to him deeper and deeper... :loool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
i know but i finished the lakorn back in like earlie Nov....and now it's MARCH!! ahhh!!! i want to get or it but then not reallie but i mean...u girls know wat i'm talking about!!!!

i agree he neva caught my attention seriously not even for a second...then now i HAVE to see him every second or i'm going crazie...ehehe...i use to alwaise alwaise get P'Krit and P'Ken mess up and now they're my #1 guys...LOL :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Here cuz this thread was near the bottom of this section..goodness i need to let go but MTR has alwaise been near the top now tat it's near the bottom so scare!!