Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! :eek: this thread is hitting the bottom of the page..can't let tat happen! anyways girlies who's ready for another Pat & Krit lakorn..raise ur hand...**kashie raise her hand** ..eeheh..so happie :lol:

dhan9

sarNie Adult
yeah i'm looking for the new one of both chakrit and pat too, hope that it'll be as good as this one even better lol so happy!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
too much talk about MTR i had to come back and show my love! lmao
OOOOohhHHhh so thats who you are dhan9
lmao i'm glad you like the banner!
i'll make a new one soon.
i made one for someone last night take a look at it.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
too much talk about MTR i had to come back and show my love! lmao
OOOOohhHHhh so thats who you are dhan9
lmao i'm glad you like the banner!
i'll make a new one soon.
i made one for someone last night take a look at it.
yeah it's me, i know that as soon as i put this banner up, you're the first one to know who i am because you're the one who made this banner for me. thanks again lol i really like that banner.

oh that new banner of chakrit is so hot lol, i'm so in love with his new look :drool: you're so talent at making banners lol. well done!

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I really like Pitta and Pors character in here. I have never really seen lakorn of Por and I think he is quite hansome and hot for his age. I want to see him with other actresses........hopefully someone like cherry! They were involved in The Album so maybe they could be given a musical script?????

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LOL I made that banner for Dhan9...I need to make new ones..Dhan9 I make you a new banner soon..That is if you want one.
I need some new pics of Krit.
I felt inspired the other day to make a new MTR video. I'm still in the process of putting the clips together and I have no idea what song I'm going to use yet. Hopefully I'll have it up soon. I'm definatly putting that part in ep 8 where he pounds on his chest! wwaaa that part was so incredibly cute!
I'm finally starting Kadee Ded its super cute! Too bad I'm not much of a Pinky fan hahaha

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
hmmm i'm not a big Por fan. He's ok lol
how old is he by the way?

Me neither, I didn't feel like he was competition for Chakrit at all...now if it was Ken...man...I'd die, that'll be the best lakorn ever...They've done that before, let two leading actors/actresses play in lakorns together...they should do that, but with Ken as the P'ek...hehe...sorry, just dreaming out loud

Anywho...one of the cutest scenes for me is the one where he hugs her while she's on the couch, and she calls him crazy, then he's like, "Do girls like the word crazy?" or something like that, which I thought was funny cuz the girls always say that to the guys...then they hold hands and spend the afternoon together, and go eat noodles...cutest episode for me...well, that and the part where she tries to kiss him while he's asleep, but he wakes up and ruins the moment...

Did it bother anyone else that Pat was way too skinny...? Especially in the wedding scene, where she stands in front of Krit to get shot by that man with the funniest evil laugh ever...if he only went to the left a little, he would've actually gotten Krit, cuz Pat was so stinkin' skinny. Plus, does he have the worst bodyguards or what? They always run in after the shots have been fired, or someone is already hurt...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i'm thinking about doing another mv for this lakorn..i just heard an old song that totally made me think of krit aka my "yummyman" lmao :drool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I've been meaning to start this lakorn for sometime but no time... well now I have the time! ^_^ well not really but I'll make time for Krit any day! haha

From the previews, Krit looks hottttt in a suit!! :drool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I've been meaning to start this lakorn for sometime but no time... well now I have the time! ^_^ well not really but I'll make time for Krit any day! haha

From the previews, Krit looks hottttt in a suit!! :drool:
tsk tsk tsk noy!
you havent watched my man in action yet? omg where have you been?
its a super duper cute and sweet lakorn. you'll love it!
theres a scene where he drinks water mmmmm girl you'll love it! :drool: :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
tsk tsk tsk noy!
you havent watched my man in action yet? omg where have you been?
its a super duper cute and sweet lakorn. you'll love it!
theres a scene where he drinks water mmmmm girl you'll love it! :drool: :loool:
Girl, i've been MIA with lakorns! lol just started watching them this year. :lol: The last Chakrit lakorn i've seen is probably the one with Bee Namthip! ekkk i need to catch up on Krit's lakorn i miss his acting... :wub:

lol. him drinking water... ahhhh... i can picture it now... him & his sexy smirk...! ekk

Omg, so i've watched the 1st hour of Epi 1 & Krit in a dress <---- :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
mmmmm hmmmm girl you get to see his sexy smirk A LOT in there and A LOT of him touching his lips yummers! :drool:
LMFAO Krit in a dress with BLONDE hair hahahaha I know I know...Just erase that part out of your Krit memory. hahahaha
(gawd i hope he's not gay for real..if he is please let me be the one to turn him straight again lmfao :ph34r: :loool: )

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
mmmmm hmmmm girl you get to see his sexy smirk A LOT in there and A LOT of him touching his lips yummers! :drool:
LMFAO Krit in a dress with BLONDE hair hahahaha I know I know...Just erase that part out of your Krit memory. hahahaha
(gawd i hope he's not gay for real..if he is please let me be the one to turn him straight again lmfao :ph34r: :loool: )
Oh i know! whenever he licks his lips, it makes me wanna lick my lips... whenever he smiles, it makes me smile. :lol: ahhh he's just :wub:

Krit looks... uh... unique in a dress. :lol: But Chakrit looks way better than ken in a dress :loool:

Oh i'm sure krit is not gay!!! gasps Moh! don't bring that up! you're gonna make me think about it!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh boy..hold onto to ur horses...Noy is here on the thread -_-

Moh jah..i miss all tis MTR talk....yes yes...Noy tat scene of Chakrit gulping down tat glass of water :rolleyes: boy wat an awesome way of drinking a glass of H2O...he should reallie do a AD for tat...ehehe...and yes yes...pay extra attention to wen he teases us girls by touching tose big juicy lips.... :wub:

and oh yeah...Noy have u reached the part where they talked about doing "it" yet?? :ph34r:

hey..hey hey.girls let's be nice here...but Ken and Krit look excellent as girls...