Maiv Lis Thoj !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
i can't help it but find her voice annoying. reminds me of maiv xyooj. neways at least she's skinny and have nice skin. can't say that she's pretty or ugly.

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
I love her voice too!!! The only thing about her is that she kind of scares me a bit because she's singing a sad song while she's happy.

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Maiv Lis Thoj is suay mak mak. She's definately a natural beauty and has such clear skin. I like her soft voice when she's acting. For her singing, I think she's average.

dragonfly77

sarNie Egg
Maiv Lis Thoj is suay mak mak. She's definately a natural beauty and has such clear skin. I like her soft voice when she's acting. For her singing, I think she's average.
sorry, agree with you that is pretty, but she totally does not have clear skin, can't you see all that layer of makeup she has on. it makes her so white compare to the dancers.

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
She's pretty, but a natural beauty... I wouldn't say that about her. She's had her nose fix. She was kind of a flat nose before.

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Really, she had a nose job? I didn't know.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Really, she had a nose job? I didn't know.
She also had surgery for dimples. It's kinda creepy.
You're not even smiling and you can see the dimples.
I think they take out a bit of your skin to make the
dimple. If not, then they probably do something to
press it in and keep it that way.

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
She also had surgery for dimples. It's kinda creepy.
You're not even smiling and you can see the dimples.
I think they take out a bit of your skin to make the
dimple. If not, then they probably do something to
press it in and keep it that way.

OMG! really? I know about the nose job part, but I didn't know that she
did surgery for dimples... i mean I heard people talking that girls from Laos does
the Dimple Surgery, but that is weird...
no wonder why she's so pretty... no much fake going on on her face....
o_O

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It's pretty simple now a days to pick out a butcher face out of a group.

I think, Maiv Lis Thoj look good already she didn't really need plastic surgery.

This is what I feel about Hmong Lao/Thai celebrity getting plastic surgery. If they have so much money to perform these procedure on themselves why don't they instead use that movie for charities to help out their own Hmong community or for a better cause.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
OMG! really? I know about the nose job part, but I didn't know that she
did surgery for dimples... i mean I heard people talking that girls from Laos does
the Dimple Surgery, but that is weird...
no wonder why she's so pretty... no much fake going on on her face....
o_O
She did. Look at her when she's not smiling. You can still see the dimples.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
It's pretty simple now a days to pick out a butcher face out of a group.

I think, Maiv Lis Thoj look good already she didn't really need plastic surgery.

This is what I feel about Hmong Lao/Thai celebrity getting plastic surgery. If they have so much money to perform these procedure on themselves why don't they instead use that movie for charities to help out their own Hmong community or for a better cause.
There's not a lot of charities in the Hmong community. Most of the money they earn goes towards that person and a bit for the real cause. And surgery in Laos doesn't cost a lot.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Even if there's not alot of charities in the hmong community. They can come up with their own if they were thoughtful enough. But then these girls are just beauty no brains.