Malai Sarm Chai (Exact)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
If anything, this lakorn is not our typical boy meets girl, falls in love with girl, and then lives happily ever after. It's a drama about love, its disappointments, second chances, loss love, and then found again unexpectedly through Son's character. I think that it should be pretty entertaining b/c it follows the lifespan of the nang ek and her struggles as a woman in that era. I hope that it's very melodramatic and drives me to tears b/c from what I've read of the storyline, I already empathize for Aom's character.
agree, I decide to watch this lakorn because it follows lifespan.

looksy

sarNie Adult
sigh...and in that old times,what can La-Oor-Orn do with her husband in such situations?
So true, I would imagine that women in that period had no choice but to "grin and bear" it. I think that even divorce would have been seen as not an option for her, especially since they are of noble blood and it was seen as ok and normal for men of that era to have more than one wife. So in many ways, La-Oor-Orn is ahead of her times by divorcing Yots to defy convention and take a stand against what was socially accepted at the time.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
he's so sprung on pang from what it shows in the preview. i wonder how she'll manage to get out of that relationship with captain. he's so mean to her...

he got that playboy from his father b/c his father had lots of wives...

cecilia

Staff member
Gosh, i HATE YOT for cheating on La-orn. If things were to turn bad for him .. i would say 'SERVE YOU RIGHT' for throwing your precious away.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I like this lakorn so far...since this is an Exact(Scenerio) production, so it's going to be long and drag out lakorn(not looking forward to it). I feel like Aom is queen of period lakorn. She looks so pretty in traditional dressing.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Love Aom's acting. That scene when Yots brings Tong to the house and La-Oor-Orn senses that her husband has a another woman gave me chills. She was in a state of shock and I could feel La-Oor-Orn's heart sink to her stomach. It's a moment that every woman is afraid of and from that moment on, nothing will be the same as it was. So sad.

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
Loving the theme song :wub:

Behind the scene shots

credit to aomphiyada

Awww, i feel so bad for aom (La-Oor-Orn) pain when captain (Yot) have bring pang (Thong) home and the way she look at La-oor-on "what like Ha i got your man". She better wipe that smirk off of her face :angry: [Man i wanna go karate kick on her] Am, gonna blame it on Yot servent Puri (Khanong) for bring captain to the cougar. Captain, is losing the most important love of his life he better get his act straight. Wait till he know the real pang sleeping around with every guy she see and even your closest servent.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Yot's half brother knew and some wanted to tell but some didnt. i guess they feel bad for la or...
next week the sisters will find out and he's blaming la or for telling them. he'll get his fair share of what goes around comes around...

i want to know that one scene on the preview that one guy look like he was going to rape or get close to la or. so much drama to reveal...

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
i want to know that one scene on the preview that one guy look like he was going to rape or get close to la or. so much drama to reveal...
That old guy seems like the father of Ball, La-Oor-Orn 2nd husband Kong's political opponent.

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
Love Aom's acting. That scene when Yots brings Tong to the house and La-Oor-Orn senses that her husband has a another woman gave me chills. She was in a state of shock and I could feel La-Oor-Orn's heart sink to her stomach. It's a moment that every woman is afraid of and from that moment on, nothing will be the same as it was. So sad.
All things changed from now on, feel very sorry for her.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Huabnag, the OSTs are available for download at Jakjann's Exact-Scenario blog. Here's the link:

http://exactscenario.blogspot.com/2010/09/malai-sam-chai-opening-ending.html

SaoNoy89

sarNie Egg
Today's episode was sad! I feel so bad for aom in this one. Captain doesnt believe that pang was a prostitute!! Love both of the theme songs for the lakorn.

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
captain is so over heel with pang (gosh he need to wake up) so he doesn't believe his sister... and man i just wanna smack pang with her little smirk when she giving aom the look.. Leaving aom with that hooker who been around the block and back tsk tsk. Man, pang just wanna destroy aom life no matter where or who she with she just want all.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Oh, I'm hating Pang's character, too. Watching this lakorn reminds me of why I love Aom so much. Her acting is wonderful and she is beautiful even when she cries. I felt so bad for La-Oor-Orn as she was pushing the food on her plate b/c she was so hurt by her husband's betrayal that she couldn't eat. And then again in that scene when La-Oor-Orn looked on helplessly from the window as Yot goes to Tong's house after she had enticed him when she was bathing. My heart goes out to La-Oor-Orn and women everywhere who have to deal with a selfish man like Yot.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am behind on this one too. I know Aom will do excellent with this character because this is Aom we are talking about. She is my favorite for this reason. Aom is amazing and she ceases to amaze me. Captain, where do I start? He is amazing as well. He does his parts so convincingly.

Cecily

sarNie Egg
Oh, I'm hating Pang's character, too. Watching this lakorn reminds me of why I love Aom so much. Her acting is wonderful and she is beautiful even when she cries. I felt so bad for La-Oor-Orn as she was pushing the food on her plate b/c she was so hurt by her husband's betrayal that she couldn't eat. And then again in that scene when La-Oor-Orn looked on helplessly from the window as Yot goes to Tong's house after she had enticed him when she was bathing. My heart goes out to La-Oor-Orn and women everywhere who have to deal with a selfish man like Yot.
Hehe,Ariya,i'am agree with you ,i like p'aom acting and beautiful face ,i also hate p'pang in this lakorn.I'm so sad for La-Oor-Orn.