Malai Sarm Chai (Exact)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
can't wait till La-Orn On leaves her first husband..he's so mean to her and everytime he yells, i got scary by his voice..captain is good at evil role...He makes Yos comes to life so I see Yos not captain. Not like some lakorns where I only see the actor not the character.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Hehe,Ariya,i'am agree with you ,i like p'aom acting and beautiful face ,i also hate p'pang in this lakorn.I'm so sad for La-Oor-Orn.
Cecily, I don't think I can watch Pang in another good girl role again. I like her in an evil role. She's very convincing with the way she looks at La-Oor-Orn. You can't help but want to hate Tong.

There are 3 characters so far that we don't like: Yots, Tong, and Khanong (Puri's character) :angry:

Also, for those that don't know it, Jakjann has started to sub this lakorn in English. Thanks for the subs Jakjann. We appreciate your hard work :D

credit: exactscenario@youtube

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Jakjann for subbing this drama.
A great job!

Yeh,I also hope LaOr-On can leave her first husband quickly ,but I think it's too difficult for the women in that old eras.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg, i freken love first ep! awwhwhwhwh i'm dying here! can't wait till wiew n ball shows up!!! omg, kong look so young n handsome n this lakorn makes me want to re-watch la ong dao! :wub: can't wait till ep2 eng sub! :D

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen episode one yet. I really don't wanna get myself involve in this drama!! Ahhh! This is one of those dramas where I LOVE the pra'nangs but HATE the storyline! So it makes me not wanna watch it. Lol.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
How is LaOr-On going to marry her second husband when he is married to the lady that she admires a lot? Plus her second husband is very faithful to his wife not like Khun Yod. Gosh I'm so happy that LaOr-on have her aunt because that lady doesn't take craps from people and she is very independent. She gave LaOr-On so many good advices that even Khun Yod's sisters doesn't like it because they are afraid that LaOr-on going to leave their beloved brother. Oh well I can't wait to see what's going to happen next week.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
How is LaOr-On going to marry her second husband when he is married to the lady that she admires a lot? Plus her second husband is very faithful to his wife not like Khun Yod. Gosh I'm so happy that LaOr-on have her aunt because that lady doesn't take craps from people and she is very independent. She gave LaOr-On so many good advices that even Khun Yod's sisters doesn't like it because they are afraid that LaOr-on going to leave their beloved brother. Oh well I can't wait to see what's going to happen next week.
LaOr On ang Khun thep marry after his wife pass away. He's lonely and she need somone to take care of so they marry.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Like all of you, I can't wait until La-Oor-Orn divorces Yot. I hate Yot so much for taking out all of his frustrations on her. Seeing this type of storyline really makes me appreciate the times we live in. I'm so glad that we women today have more choices when it comes to our dependency on men and that it's ok and not seen as shameful for us to divorce them. How awful it would be to endure such an unbearable relationship all in the name of keeping up with appearances.

On a side note, Aom looks so beautiful in this lakorn. Even though some of the period clothing does not flatter her body type, with Aom being so petite and the clothes aren't very form fitting, but none the less, Aom looks sophisticated and lovely as a noble woman of that period. Those promotional pictures of her for this lakorn did not do her justice b/c she just simply glows on the screen. I love Aom and her simple elegance. :wub:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg, pang is a dumb b*itch! hate her, she's so annoying!!! one question! is wiew, the daughter of kong n his wife?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Since Khun Thep's wife is pregnant...do you think she is going to die while giving birth?
I was thinking the same, maybe she die while giving birth and I think it a son and later La-Orn giving birth to Khun Thep's second son.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Next episode...LaOr-on is going to leave Yod. I hope she leave for real and don't let his relatives convince her to come back to him. GOsh Captain is such a spoil brat.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeap hope she leaves for real...yos and tong are a great couple so leave them alone...La Orn will be much happier without Yos..

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yes from the looks of it, she leaves him and goes b/c the maids were crying after her. i wouldnt blame her, he's a sorry husband, i mean gosh how can you be that sprung over that girl as if he never loved la orr on before? she deserves better. still disturbing with that preview of that man touching her and she was crying???

looksy

sarNie Adult
I hope that when she leaves him, she'll never look back b/c he really does not deserve such a wonderful woman as her. I can't wait until Yot finds out the truth about his beloved Tong. Not only is she manipulative, but she sleeps with what looks like to be every man in this lakorn, LOL. Pang is doing a good job at getting me to hate her character here.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Pang's character is annoying. I just can't stand some of pang's facial expressions because it looks like sometime she is constipated or in pain.