Malai Sarm Chai (Exact)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Somehow I don't see sparkle between Aom and Son..I can't hardly tell if Jao is falling for La-Or On. But when I saw that scene of he imagined Yots and La-Or On, it just kind of make me think he is falling for her..Son need to show some facial expression. He is very plain so difficult to see the sparkle between them.....

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Somehow I don't see sparkle between Aom and Son..I can't hardly tell if Jao is falling for La-Or On. But when I saw that scene of he imagined Yots and La-Or On, it just kind of make me think he is falling for her..Son need to show some facial expression. He is very plain so difficult to see the sparkle between them.....
It's because he sucks at acting, you can't really expect him to convey any emotions. :facepalm:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
anyone know when this will end?

i see the eye spark from him; like he's getting jealous but facial not yet...

he's a nice looking tall nice body frame. he has potential later which i hope...

the photo of him in the suit he was handsome in.

what's the episode on today? cant wait

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I know Son still need to improve a lot but I think this role required his face to be neutral and unreadable. Since he is suppose to be a gentlemen he cant show too much feeling or he is consider ungentlemen like. You will see a lot of this in period lakorn. I hope he say something to sang sawee and put her on her place. She kept talking about how Nooyim going to be old maiden but I think she will be one. Next week looks like Direkruj is going to start show his true feeling to LaOr on. I can't believe Yot he is still selfish as usual after thong left him and he try to get back with his first wife.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah. There are no sparks between Jao and La Oa Orn. I wonder when he will come out with his feelings and they finally get together.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
well I just have to give Son a chance, although he can't really pull it off...he's a newbie so there's not much to expect...Back to Yots, I can't believe it, he never learn..still very selfish person...

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Finally Jao tells his true feeling to LaOr-on. I think she likes him too but she is scare that people will not look at him kindly.

jakjann

Jakjann
[font="Arial][color="#A64D79"][font="Arial][color="#A64D79"]Malai Sam Chai episode 40 / Monday 29th November 2010[/font][/color][/color][/font]
[font="Arial][color="#A64D79"][font="Arial] [b][b]The slaves told Chao Khun Narapibarn that Thong rented a house when he came back at home and Thongpairum was not at home. [/b]Chao Khun Narapibarn found out that Thongpairum cheated him with his own son Narin.[/b][/font][/color][/color][/font]
[font="Arial][color="#A64D79"][font="Arial][b]
[/b][/font][/color][/color][/font]
[font="Arial][color="#A64D79"][font="Arial][/font][/color][/color][/font][color=#555555][color="#741B47"]Malai Sam Chai episode 41 / Tuesday 30th November 2010

Suk has to make the case between Chao Khun Narapibarn and Narin he has to ask something at Noo Yim. Suk has fall in love with Noo Yim at the beginning when he saw her but he couldn't show his feeling because he though Prince Direak-Ruj and Noo Yim love each other.

Malai Sam Chai episode 42 / Wednesday 1st december 2010
Prince Direak-Ruj healed Thongpairum until she get well but she must has a mark on her face, she doesn't look beautiful like before anymore. Mea Lim know that and send Yok to pick her up back to Yee-Sun-Lueng brothel so that she couldn't destroy any families anymore.

Malai Sam Chai episode 43 / Thursday 2nd december 2010
After the tragedy of Narin Chao Direak-Ruj came to take care La-Oor-Orn's family. La-Oor-Orn saw the goodwill from Chao Direak-Ruj and accepts his love. When Yots know that he planned to kipdnap La-Oor--Orn.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
interesting; cant wait to see how they will wrap this up...

anyone the actual ending date? what lakorn is next?

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I think this lakorn going to end this Thursday. I feel so bad for Narin and he doesn't deserve this at all. He should end up with Nooyim. But I'm happy that she's gonna end up with Sak. I really don't understand why Thong is still alive when she deserved to die bc of all the life that she ruined. Happy that LaOr-on likes Chao back bc I don't want her to go back to Yot period he is no good at all.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
it's probably torture since nobody will want her b/c she's not attractive anymore. cant believe he killed his son over a girl out of rage??? sad!!!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Since Narin cheated pretty much on NooYim and his wife, I'm actually pretty glad that he died, because I didn't want him to get back with NooYim. I was afraid of that. But yeah I'm happy that Chao opened up about his feelings for La Or Orn. Can't wait for more.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Wow Yot is so annoying. I saw in the preview that Direkruj asks LaOron to marry him so they can get away from Yot.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Argh Khun Yot is so annoying. But I like how Nouyim knocked his high horse down. I guess everyone know that Laoron is being polite to the sister and even his own friend find him annoying. I'm glad that Laoron is going to marry Chao and move away from him. I hope he end up marry her sister Rangravee bc Yot and her can make each other miserable. Wow the madam of the brothel really genuine embarrassed about Tong and she took her back to brothel to stop her from destroying other people life.