Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I am starting to watch PCKK again :). I am on episode 9 :).

Bonjong is blaming Cha-aem for getting in trouble.

OMG Tam tell his friend Mark he like Cha-awm ahhh :icon12: , he goes to tell her but his friend stop's him. he still think she is the Gov mistress, he will talk to him man to man.

Tam calls the Gov, Tam asks him if he has someone else beside's his wife. OMG he does, ''How did you know''? Tam says he saw them together. The Gov says ''There's really no secret in this world''. But there's nothing between her and me. I just helped her with her tuition fee. She is a pitiable girl, Her family is very poor, her parents are old and she has many siblings to take care of. (They are not talking about the same girl :lol: ) Tam says There's really nothing between you and that woman? Yes, there's really nothing. Moreover, I don't meet her anymore, because she has a good job now and is having a better life. (Tam smiles) Waraet, I love my family, I love my wife and my children. I will never do anything wrong. You probably understand the mind of men like us. Sometimes, we get soft-hearted when we meet with weak women. Tam says I understand... I understand it well. Well, let's keep this secret between the two of us. Yes, Sir. Goodbye. (Tam is so smiley)

Chin: You want to borrow Cha-aem and have her clean your beach house? (Tam) Yes. My dad's guests is coming from overseas, that's why I need someone to clean the house. Sure. There's no problem at all. But take Nark too. The cleaning will be done faster(OMG his face) Yes (He is not happy about that :lol: )

At the beach house

Nark: Cha-aem , Where should we start first? It'll go clean outside then. Outside? I'll clean inside... which is a lot more work It's alright.

Tam follows Cha-aem, ahe sees him. (He goes to help her with the hose) Tam: I'll help you! It's alright. I'm sorry. He takes the bucket's for her, Thank-you. He keep staring at her. Tam! Do you have something to say to me? !-- (she then get's a phone call) Sorry.. Pick Up.

OMG it is Pong, :lol:. He was like you went to Tam's house alone, he speak loud he is like so, let everyone know that you are my girlfriend (Omy :lol: ) Don't be too much, Pong! I came to work and I came with Nark! Huh? Nark also went with you? Yes! I won't go anywhere alone with Tam, don't worry. I'm relieved to hear this. I'm sorry for being a bit too emotional. It's not a bit... It's a lot lot lot! I'm hanging up, the sooner I'm done, the sooner I'll go back. Yes.. bye bye

Tam: She'll be done with cleaning soon. After today... I'll be hard to find a chance to talk to her. Nark: Tam, who are you talking too?. Well-- Nark. I need your help with something. With what? You want me to clean this room? Yes. Clean it well. Don't leave a grain of dust. Don't worry! I will not leave a grain of dust and I will wipe the floor until it's shiny. Good. No need to hurry and come down. Hmm. Oh- I meant.. no need to hurry, do it slowly, it'll be cleaner. Do it slowly? Uh... do it slowly (OMG he wants to be alone with Aem)

Aem: Tam. Tam. So do you have something to say to me? If you do, please go ahead and say it. Uh-- No, it's nothing. Say it :)lol: ) Say it! Cha-aem. Yes? I changed my mind. I have something to tell you. Well... I... I... I... I..( Now Nark is there) You're done with the cleaning? No. I forgot to take the broom. I'm sorry. Well, I-- (Nark) I forgot the cleaning cloth, I'm sorry. Cha-aem I... Please say it. What else did you forget?! The water bucket- The water bucket, is that all? (Tam get's it for Nark) What else did you forget? Think! Think! Say it! Well? I think... the floor detergent. Floor detergent? This one? Is that everything? Yes. Follow me. Aem: What's with him ? :lol:. Aww poor Nark.

Tam is watching Aem (Aem got something in her eyes) Cha-aem. Cha-aem, Ants! Cha-aem, what's wrong? (Tam holds her head) Ants are bitting me! Where? Let's me see! Where? (Nark sees them, Then Tam and Aem fall on the ground) Ants are bitting! ( They are rolling around) It's itchy Itchy! (Tam) Nark! What else did you forget? I didn't forget anything. I'm done cleaning. You're done? Yes. Why so fast? Well, your room had little dust. I just needed to clean a bit. (He is so sad).

D*** it. Is my chance gone?

Cha-aem. Yes. I think I'm going to try out the speed boat. Come with me, okay? Me? (Nark( Should I go with you? Nark! It's good that Cha-aem comes with me. You stay and take care of here! Because you're better than Cha-aem at these tasks! Even if Cha-aem is here, she's of no help. Hey, Tam... you're insulting me too much! I'm kidding. Let's go so we can come back soon. I just want to try the engine. I'm going then. Yes, go.

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Tam and Aem on the boat.

Cha-aem. Yes? You can go to the front. Really? I want to rest here a bit before going back. Yes. (Oh no they fall into the water while trying to get off the boat) Tam. I--I'm sorry! You're soaked! It's alright, I have a change of clothes. (She sees his chest) Aem: This place is so beautiful. How do you call this island? Island of love. (Aww :icon12: ) Is that the truth? It is. This Island also has a legend. My dad told me that if a pair of lovers come to this island together, The two of them will love each other until the day they die. There's something like that?. Um. My parents been here too. And till this day, they still love each other very much. If I have someone I love, I would want to bring her here. (Aww) Then... bring Aon here. I don't love Aon. I regard her as a sister. Really? I thought you two were dating from what I saw in Chaing Mai. I just did my duty of looking after her, nothing more. Because I... I think … we should go see over there. Let's go. The weather is nice, right? Very much. He takes a video of her. Tam. Huh. What are you doing? No... nothing. Let me see. No. Let me. No. Why do you have your phone like that(she is running after him :lol: ) Tam! What are you filming? Give it! Don't Don't film me! That's enough! Tam!

Aem sees a flower and pick's it to show Tam. Look at this! (Tam sneezes) I 'm sorry... I didn't mean it. Are you laughing at me? No, I'm not (Now he get's a flower) Okay Okay. (He put's it by her noise) Here! what are you doing? It doesn't tickle? But this-- No! Don't! Cha-aem! I'm allergic! I'm allergic! (they are chasing each other, Then they lay down. Aww they way he looks at her :icon12: . Aww he holds her hand with a finger then it starts raining) Cha-aem! Let's find shelter! (He takes her hand) Hurry!

Cha-aem, watch your head! Go in there first. Be careful. The rain is pouring this much, I can't take the boat. We have to wait until the rain stops. (Aww he hold's her hands :icon12: ) With me here, don't be scared. (OMG part of a tree falls) Watch out(he covers her) Are you okay? I'm alright. Let's move over there. Come.

'OMG Pong kisses Aon.

Tam: It doesn't look like the rain will stop. (Aem sees that he is cold) Tam. You can move in more. It's okay. How can you say it's okay? You're shivering. It's alright if you move in more. Come, I'll make place. (OMG wow that look :icon12:) He so want to kiss her. Cha-aem. I... I... ..love-- (She gets scared by thunder and hugs Tam, there faces are so close she goes to move away he pulls her back close, he touches her face with his hand) What were you saying? OMG he goes to kiss but then she pulls back, darn it, *They both look so sad*

Okay I have to stop here for tonight, sorry my hand is cramping so much, I will watch more tomorrow :).

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Watching more of episode 9 :)

The next morning Aem and Tam is sleeping on the beach. Aem wakes up first and looks at Tam. (She sees his arm around her, then more looking at him smile :icon12: , Tam starts waking up. He looks at her. Tam: It's morning? Yes. I think... we should hurry and go back. Nark must be worried. (He goes to help her up) It's alright. They go back.

Aem slips on the step. Are you okay? I'm fine. (Nark) Cha-aem! Che-aem! I was so worried! Where did you go? Are you okay?. (Nark hugs Aem, Tam look :lol: ) I also worried about you Tam. But I was a bit more worried about Cha-aem then you omy :lol:. Nark There are clothes in my room, take Cha-aem to get changed. She was in the rain yesterday. Yes. Come, Cha-aem.

Cheun: I'm very relieved to see you two come back safe and sound. (Wow that look between Aem and Tam :icon12: ) Cha-aem, Nark, you can go to rest. Cha-aem, let's go.

Phi ask why Tam needed Aem to go with him on the boat :lol:.

Aww Joon wants Aem forgiveness for misunderstanding her. she forgives him.

Aem tells Pong what happened (OMG Pong asks her if Aem has feeling for Tam) Aem says she doesn't like him! (Oh that is a lie) Aww Aon hears that Pong and Aem are dating.

OMG Tam finds out from Aon that Aem and Pong are dating. (Aww poor Tam and Aon)

Oi, ran away, Tam is there now. Tam: I think nu Oi hasn't gone far yet. Let's separate and look for her. (He looks at Aem and Pong oh boy) Aunt Cheun, you go with uncle Phi. Aon, go with Pong. Yes. I'll go with Cha-aem. (Oh boy he is mad)

Aem says We're looked everywhere but we still can't find Oi. I wonder if Pong and Aon found her by now. Call and ask if you want to know. Yes. Hello? Pong! Have you found Oi yet? Not yet? Okay okay. Why did you call Pong instead of Aon? Oh -I forgot... That you and Pong are dating. So it's true? That's why you're not talking back. Or are you trying to make up another lie again? Tam! This is not the right time to pick up a fight with me. We have to look for Oi first! I'm not picking a fight. I'm saying the truth. You've lied to me many times. Especially when you denied being Gov. Uttayarn's mistress. You told me that he was just a benefactor, But what I saw, what I know... that's not it at all! Tam, you're gravely mistaking me. Let me explain first- I will not listen to your lies anymore. Because every time, I believed you- Believed you and now, I've became an idiot! (He walks away) Tam! You have to listen to me-- I said I won't! I don't want to be disappointed. I don't want to feel worse toward you than this! Did you know? You are the only woman who can make me happy when I'm with you, and you're also the only one who can disappoint me this much. (Aww they are both sad :( ) Let's separate and look for OI.

Aem says Oi from a car OMG(Tam sees) Oi: Cha-aem, Cha-aem. Tam: Cha-aem! (he holds her aww he is crying)

Aww yay sisters make up (Aon and Oi) :).

Aww, OMG stays with Aem at the hospital :icon12:. (Aww he holds her hand) I'm sorry. Next morning Aem wakes up. (She starts walking around, Tam comes in) Cha-aem. Tam. Where are you going? To the washroom. Why didn't you call a nurse? I thought I would be fine. Stop worrying me, will you? I'll take you there. Come. You'll be okay? You... can leave now. Right... Call me if there's anything Watch out-- (He goes to leave and hit's his head)

Tam helps Aem again. Aem says I can walk by myself now. Don't try to act tough. Is it worth it if you get hurt? Come. (He goes to help her lay on the bed) No need! (But he does help anyways) Tam Do you want to lie down or sit? so I can arrange the bed. Tam, You should leave. I can be alone. I don't have any business anywhere. I will stay until Nark comes. Aunt Cheun had Nark come over to look after you. So you want to sit. (A nurse comes in) Your lunch is here. Thank-you. Eat it now, okay? (He helps her again) Give it. I can eat by myself. Stay still. Tam! I'm begging you, please leave. I told you I won't leave. Leave me alone, will you? I already have a boyfriend. I don't want my boyfriend to misunderstand. (he goes to leave but then Aem is in pain) Cha-aem Cha-aem! What's wrong? My wound is hurting. (OMG wow that look) Nark: comes in Cha-aem Hello, Tam. Nark is here. I'm leaving. Nark. Cha-aem's wound is hurting. Call the nurse to check on it. Yes.

Aww Aem is thinking about Tam, now she is thinking about what he said before she got hurt. ''Tam'', I'm sorry for lying to you. Now Tam is thinking of Aem and watching the video he took. Back to thinking of each other :icon12: .

Aww Pong and Aon are friends again :).

I am now done watching episode 9 :).