Meu Nang (Dida)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i really want to slap/punch kwan's dad when he hit her because of her step sister! what a stupid dad, he could believe his daughter but no, prefer listen other people.
i'm like you lome, like the song when her mother is near her, it sounds sad and sweet at the same time.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Na'rai is such a jerk and ugly as hell... She's one ugly n'rai that i see... lol.. I do agree that Kwan looks more mature than Teng, but they still love cute together. OMG I love his voice.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok, i'm not sure how much of this lakorn i will be able to take even though the storyline is somewhat interesting. the version that was made like 12 years ago was okay. the focus was not on pra ek and nang ek...the pra'ek was in only like three shots. that version had aump in it. she played the little sister. haha

this one, on the other hand, has a pra ek that looks like he's 12 and acts like he's a blossoming teenage girl. i can't really see how he will stand out as the "man" for "fragile" little kwan. *puke* man, i hate overly weak nang'eks.

pixie

sarNie Egg
I also hate overly weak nang eks. ^^ But at least we get to see her mother's spirit create chaos for the evil step-mom & step-sis. :lol: It was a lil creepy, but I was still LOL-ing in Episode 2's scenes.

Tengnueng is so cute, but I don't see him as a tough guy to protect her. LOL. What an interesting choice in pra ek. We can only wait and see if he'll will be able to man up to his role. :lol:

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Teng and Kwan are so cute together!

I cant stand the step mom and sister! Them biatches! The dad too! Always siding with his freaking wife!

For some reason, I find it funny to see Dan Danai to play this kind of character. It's just not his type!​

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Na'rai is such a jerk and ugly as hell... She's one ugly n'rai that i see... lol.. I do agree that Kwan looks more mature than Teng, but they still love cute together. OMG I love his voice.

eheehh I thought I was the only one and mean to say that N'rai (Kwan step-sister) isn't attractive... i mean compare to other n'rai those other are very pretty like Oh Pakjira

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
At the moment, I'm not favoring P'ek. He looks kinda kidish (young)... I wanna see a more mature P'ek who can take care of himself and also able to take care of N'ek... sort of like the role Num play in Dao Pra Sook

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
my little nakee from tep sung warn was in here too for a short period as younger nang ek. she's so cute, but MUCH CUTER IN TEP SUNG WARN. *sigh* love her!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I also thought it was weird for Dan Danai to play such a part. He is more of the good guy type and it is not convincing at all lol... When will they pick up the pace? Episode 2 was slow but hopefully 3 picks up, the mother’s spirit is finally free. Let the game begins muahahahaha!!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
now that her mother's spirit is free, mayasan will have someone next to her because her father is such an ass!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Dan Danai attempt rawr-ing Kwan :loool: He seriously does not have the look to do such scene :loool:

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Dan Danai, I still can't see him playing that kind of character. He just makes me laugh everytime! Lol.​