Meu Nang (Dida)

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
ewwwww, poor kwan, cinderella is better than her.
but the screen when she held her mother's hand is so creepy.
it seemed like she couldn't bring her mother's hand out.
i'm confused. if her mother's hand was destroyed, how could her mother protect her?

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
me too my love! the theme song and the tune we heard when her mother is near may! ohhh my poor angel, if she didn't have her mother, she could be alone! stupid p'ek like always.

yeah i like the theme song to .it would be great if i know the meaning of the song. :spin:

does anybody know what the song mean any way?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
why do they have to make tengneung one of the stupid pke!! :angry: peempope shouldnt always believe what people say and wat he sees... same goes for the dad.. if tengneung really likes her like.. i assume he does.. he should have more trust in his heart and her.. then to believe wat people says and wat he sees... but im really looking forward to their scenes together... they are sooo cute...

i was hoping that they would have a r scene.. sinces they already have like two slap kiss scenes... muahahahhahha...

sarnie should be here to read this.. lolsz....

:r-scene-pop-corn: = :baby-scene-pop-corn:

Tengneung and Kwan's baby= TOTAL CUTENESSS!!! :wub:

if theirs no :r-scene-pop-corn: a :w-scene-pop-corn: is good toooo... :p

ohh gosh.. lols im such a perve... :loool:

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
i was hoping that they would have a r scene.. sinces they already have like two slap kiss scenes... muahahahhahha...

ohh gosh.. lols im such a perve... :loool:

:lol: :lol: :r-scene-pop-corn: seems to apply to the story more than a willing scene.
Pimpope does kidnap her, so maybe something will happen when she's at his house. And her sister eventually fakes a pregnancy to get him to marry her. In every lakorn that I've seen where the n'rai fakes a pregnancy, the n'ek is really the one that's pregnant lol.

But she's already been abused so much by everyone.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: :lol: :r-scene-pop-corn: seems to apply to the story more than a willing scene.
Pimpope does kidnap her, so maybe something will happen when she's at his house. And her sister eventually fakes a pregnancy to get him to marry her. In every lakorn that I've seen where the n'rai fakes a pregnancy, the n'ek is really the one that's pregnant lol.

But she's already been abused so much by everyone.
aha... i don't think so tho... but who knows, well wait and see.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
why do they have to make tengneung one of the stupid pke!! :angry: peempope shouldnt always believe what people say and wat he sees... same goes for the dad.. if tengneung really likes her like.. i assume he does.. he should have more trust in his heart and her.. then to believe wat people says and wat he sees... but im really looking forward to their scenes together... they are sooo cute...

sarnie should be here to read this.. lolsz....

:r-scene-pop-corn: = :baby-scene-pop-corn:

Tengneung and Kwan's baby= TOTAL CUTENESSS!!! :wub:

if theirs no :r-scene-pop-corn: a :w-scene-pop-corn: is good toooo... :p

ohh gosh.. lols im such a perve.
.. :loool:

U r too funny! :lol: For my opinion, I hope no R scene but hope more slap/kiss scene and more romantic part of Teng and Kwan.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Pimpope's father does not like him singing and I guess he sort of despise his father. They haven't talk much about he misses his mom. She either passed away or left them but most likey she passed away. I am not clear on that part yet since they haven't revealed much of his story. By the way I think the age is quite off. Young May is probably 5, it will take a year to make a baby. So May and her half sister is about 6-7 years apart. It doesn't make any sense that they are both college student.

Back to the lakorn, okay Pimpope is one dumb pra ek, not dumb but stupid. Okay when he first saw May, he should have known her well enough that she is not that type of person. She even paid for his bus ride and bought him food. And May's half sister is such a horny a$%. I don't find Tuengnueng hot, but he is cute. Still I feel that Kwan and him make an awkward couple. She looks too mature for him.

BTWN I can't wait to watch this week episode. It seems to be really sad.

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
the dad is annoying...he's so weak

i will get to piss if at the end there's no
karma for the step mom, sister, maids. and the sister bf....

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The sister is probably going to get raped or something by the exorcist, well, it's her fault for tempting him.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i prefer kwan has a baby with oil in ya leurm chun (oh god, please confirm this one, saaatouk). thanks for the song aiyaja.