Meu Nang (Dida)

ladysnlove

sarNie Egg
i don't know whether it me or what but the lakorn is getting boring. i'm not looking forward to it. hopefully it will get better.

ladysnlove

sarNie Egg
i just saw it!!!
i love how teng and her was holding hands!! ahahhah
i know, they were soooooooooo cute together. it make me feel as though they have a close connection. i mean out of the three girl teng was holding kwan hand. i hope they have something going on.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
wow....i thought i was the only one......yes...i think they're draggen it....it is getting boring...
omg ditto. everything is just so boring...and fake...the emotions...the characters...even the damn hand. it'll be burnt up to ashes one minute then be all clean and have manicured fingernails the next. LMAO nothing in this lakorn is keeping my interest anymore. on top of that, the pra'ek is back to being a feminine 12 years old again.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I just found out i waste all my time watching this lakron...there only a couple scene i love in this lakorn...now it suck...i hate the whole spell thing...I Quit!!!!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
For me, it's not boring, but it's just not making any sense.

For instance, Mae is pointing her fingers at Pimpope for plotting to kill her father due to him wanting money? Uhmm?? Yeah, so even if he did wanted to kill Danai, how the hell is he going to get Danai's money when he isn't even related to Danai or even on the will??

And secondly, everyone in this lakorn must either be very forgetful, stupid, or the writers just totally fucked up. Mae is assaulted and almost raped by Luk many many times, and yet the next day she seems to be fine with him; unless the creepy witch doctor did something to her to make her not remember anything? Even so, they didn't emphasize on it at all, leaving viewers like myself confused as heck.

And I know that the nang'aek is supposed to be protrayed as a good moral girl, but damn... does that mean she got to be inhumanely dumb too?? Why the hell would you trust and defend your evil step mother who did nothing, but torture you for 17 years? Mae would always try to defend her. Like hello?? How can you be so deaf and blind to what Da said about you right in front of your face? "Death is too easy for her, she needs to be tormented, as if she is living dead!" Da said that when Moota was beating nang'aek for accusing Pimpope of trying to harm their father. And yet, right after that Mae defended Da when the servants called her a witch. WHAT THE FREAKING HELL??? LOL

And the scene where Pimpope was controlled by the creepy guy to stab Danai; Mae wakes up and stops him. She looks around and sees that Luk, creepy guy, and Da was just standing around while her father was supposedly being killed by Pimpope, but yet, she only point fingers at Pimpope knowing that the creepy guy practices black magic. And even if she couldn't figure the black magic part, wouldn't you be a bit suspicious as to why everyone would just stand around and watch while a man is about to be stabbed?? But nope... Mae tells the cops that Pimpope tried to murder her father. GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to watch this series to the end, for the sake of finishing what I started, but holy crap... it's getting INSANELY STUPID.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites

For instance, Mae is pointing her fingers at Pimpope for plotting to kill her father due to him wanting money? Uhmm?? Yeah, so even if he did wanted to kill Danai, how the hell is he going to get Danai's money when he isn't even related to Danai or even on the will??

And secondly, everyone in this lakorn must either be very forgetful, stupid, or the writers just totally fucked up. Mae is assaulted and almost raped by Luk many many times, and yet the next day she seems to be fine with him; unless the creepy witch doctor did something to her to make her not remember anything? Even so, they didn't emphasize on it at all, leaving viewers like myself confused as heck.

And I know that the nang'aek is supposed to be protrayed as a good moral girl, but damn... does that mean she got to be inhumanely dumb too?? Why the hell would you trust and defend your evil step mother who did nothing, but torture you for 17 years? Mae would always try to defend her. Like hello?? How can you be so deaf and blind to what Da said about you right in front of your face? "Death is too easy for her, she needs to be tormented, as if she is living dead!" Da said that when Moota was beating nang'aek for accusing Pimpope of trying to harm their father. And yet, right after that Mae defended Da when the servants called her a witch. WHAT THE FREAKING HELL??? LOL

And the scene where Pimpope was controlled by the creepy guy to stab Danai; Mae wakes up and stops him. She looks around and sees that Luk, creepy guy, and Da was just standing around while her father was supposedly being killed by Pimpope, but yet, she only point fingers at Pimpope knowing that the creepy guy practices black magic. And even if she couldn't figure the black magic part, wouldn't you be a bit suspicious as to why everyone would just stand around and watch while a man is about to be stabbed?? But nope... Mae tells the cops that Pimpope tried to murder her father. GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to watch this series to the end, for the sake of finishing what I started, but holy crap... it's getting INSANELY STUPID.
OMG WTF. i was thinking the exact same things!! but i was too lazy to type it all up....especially at how INCREDIBLY stupid the mae character is. what the fuk is she thinking..."ok, some dude keeps trying to rape/molest me, let's get engaged...the love of my life seems to be struggling and trying to stop himself from stabbing my daddy, but that doesn't matter, he's holding the knife...my f'd up step mom and male witch guy are notorious for trying to kill me and my mom, but nah, not this time?!" W-T-F!! STUPID STUPID STUPID. no more chances for this lakorn. i'm done. haha

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yeah it's getting stupid, but I'm watching this for Faai and Tle :D they are soo cute. Yes, Tengneung and Kwan are pretty cute together, but the whole drama between them is so crazy for me lol. Actually, the reason I started watching this was because of TubbyTinker's fanfics because she had Tengneung and Faai in there LOL.

ladysnlove

sarNie Egg
to be honest, i will continue watching the lakkorn for kwan and teng. i hoping it will get interesting soon. so everyone please continue supporting kwan.thks

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

you said half of everythingi wanted to say. LOL :p

i thought i was that i was the only one too.
hahaha i totally stopped watching this after the what? 7-8th episode. lol...
so draggy.
hate how they always give kwan the role where she gets kinda stoopid..
always protecting the others a crap!
when they have been torturing her butt for so many freakin' years. lol
everything is just too crazy at the moment with this lakorn.
make's me angry. blecchhhhhhh!!!! kekekeke ;] lol
damn it! i'm just gonna watch the ending. that is it.
btw, does anybody now how many episodes this lakorn is gonna have anyways??!

i Love Kwan and Tengneung but the plot is just plain dumb.
goshers. i thought it was gonna be a bit better than it is. >x<
dang it! lol

nina07

sarNie Adult
I don't really understand the story anymore. LOLs. Plus, I can't watch a full episode without falling asleep. :/ I do like Tle and Fai and here though. :)
LOLs, Tle is hilarious. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'll continue watching but just Kwan parts... I can stand all the other crap anymore although I just hope Mae gets stronger.
It's Kwan's part that is the most stupidest. It is the reason why all the other crap is happening :loool:

Go figure, I haven't been in this thread since episode 3-4? This is so lame and I can't believe I am still continuing. Maybe it's Tle and Fah relationship that keeps me interested. They should have been the main focus instead of Kwan and Tengneung the kid. I see no chemistry. Emotions are not there, acting is down, plot is stupid. I see no point in the lakorn. Just hope to see more of Fah. It seems like Fah has better acting skills than Kwan. This was a bad choice for Kwan to add to her resume. LOL I don't think Thai people care about resume ahahah...

Thookatha and Lome I totally agree with you two! I am very close to dropping. Tle and Fah seems to progress more!

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Why does every lakorn end up like this? Good beginning, draggy & random mid-part, rushed wtf endings! <_< This is why I hardly watch lakorns anymore, they are getting worse and worse each year with the same recycled story lines. Maybe I should just stick to Thai sitcoms and movies, they add more to the entertainment value anyway. Disappointed. (/end rant)

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
just end the darn thing already!! They are doing nothing to improve rating... dragging this will just frustrate the viewers and just asking for a low rating!!

I just realize that they used the same picture from pbom ruk roy adeed for the entrance theme... where she had her hair slick back with a pink dress!! I think that is a pathetic move!!!

I'm not liking Kwan in this at all!!! Her acting turn pathetic because her character is pathetic and I just don't know if i can stand watching it.. b.c again!!! Dragging pointless plots!!!