Meu Nang (Dida)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Why does every lakorn end up like this? Good beginning, draggy & random mid-part, rushed wtf endings! <_< This is why I hardly watch lakorns anymore, they are getting worse and worse each year with the same recycled story lines. Maybe I should just stick to Thai sitcoms and movies, they add more to the entertainment value anyway. Disappointed. (/end rant)

^__^ Channel 3 Lakorns have been good lately you should check out Sarb Poosah and Dong Poo Dee those are really good

Ana

sarNie Adult
Tle-Fai couple is really cute together. I love them in here. Episode 9 and 10 had the cutest scenes with them :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
Without Tle and Fai, I wonder who would watch this lakorn. I don't see the chemistry either. Kwan is young in all, but even next to her, he still looks like a kid.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Eh, Tle and Fai ain't getting much hype either. I think that if they switched Tle to someone else, maybe. Like in Jai Diew, Vee and Pok were the boring bickering couple whereas Note and Kwan were the tough couple and they generated a lot of hype together.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hah yeah I liked Jai Diew Note and Kwan couple was cute together LOL that's when i started liking Kwan as an actress

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
what happend in todays episode anyways?!
hahaha i don't want to watch it..just want to know what happen.
LOL
i'll have to say that Episode 5 or was it 6 that was the best episode overall..
and the rest was boring and pathetic. lol

ladysnlove

sarNie Egg
what happend in todays episode anyways?!
hahaha i don't want to watch it..just want to know what happen.
LOL
i'll have to say that Episode 5 or was it 6 that was the best episode overall..
and the rest was boring and pathetic. lol
well, today ep wasn't that great. it was just about kwan getting married with that guy to get to evidence to help teng out of jail. but next ep will be a slap scene between kwan and teng. i hope it good.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
well, today ep wasn't that great. it was just about kwan getting married with that guy to get to evidence to help teng out of jail. but next ep will be a slap scene between kwan and teng. i hope it good.
oh okey. so she DID get married to him this time without no "wedding crashing?"
mann...still getting marry to Luk is disturbing.
i wouldn't even get married to such guy just to get evidence. Blech!
hahaha he so ugly...no offense to anybody who likes him?!
lol
a slap scene?! they should add a little spice to it. LOL :p

but anyways, Thanks :] ;)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
the last two episode, I love Tle and Faai so much. they are so funny and cute and I just love watching them :D they have great chemistry. ^^

there were some cute scenes with Kwan and Tengneung, but I think it was overshadowed by the crazy stuff like the voodoo dolls and such.

ladysnlove

sarNie Egg
this ep was much more better than the one before but the next ep seen more interesting. the love between kwan and teng are a little better now but hoping for more. i think that teng look more handsome when he act really mean. he doen't match being the nice guy since it make him look like a kid. kwan and teng look so cute together.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Teng and Kwan is really cute, but I still favor Win and Kwan more... Arrgg... I hope her dad doesn't die, he still needs to help his daugther from those evil people... he can't give up that easy and let his daughter get tortured... my poor Mae.