Mia Luang ( DaraVdo)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ughh.. I want to feel sorry for Noodee, but I just can't. She dug her own grave. She practically took advantage of Wee's friendship, ripped it into shreds, and she still expects Wee to help her after leaving without even a goodbye? She is not the typical Nang'lai where they will shriek or holler or do evil deeds... but man, I think the stealth kinds are the worst!

myyang

sarNie Juvenile
i like this lakorn-----except at the end. i love everyone's character in here because they all acted out very well. some of them got on my nerves (like noo dee) but when you really think about...that's realistic life situations right there (how people THINk they love and care for one another but really..they backstab eachother, etc.). i don't know about you gals and guys, but i think this lakorn should win an award. love this lakorn (love dr. wikanda and dr. aniroot together). they are a perfect match!!!

jescfthj

sarNie Egg
For some reason, I was never to login into my account. I signed up n everything, got my email confirnation and still i cant login. <_<
hey thats wat happened to me too!! and i tried two emails and i still failed to get in...(sorry off subject)

soii

sarNie Egg
I love the themesong--it sounds so poignant.

Does anyone know who sings it?