Mia Luang ( DaraVdo)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMG TUI! NO WAY!!!
he's such a cuttie back then. idk about now lol. gosh i'm excited to see this.
POK TOO! I didnt watch Nang Tard I didnt know she was in there. I havent seen any of her lakorns since...gosh since forever.

fun

Expired Sarnie
HAHAHA..cuz she's sooo good at it that's why, and no one can top her acting after wat she done in Nang Tard....I so luv her acting..
I didn’t get to finish Nang Tard =( Vee, I wanted to smack him in the face at the part where he was told that Kob was preggy that he loved her even more. Then Kob said Pok was preggy too that he should take some time. And after what he said, I sort of like what a freaking jerk! I can’t stand lakorn with more than 1 wife of a man. Makes me teary even though I understand that back in the days, men were allowed to have more than 1 wife =( Pok is such a great actress. I love her figure especially because she is not too thin or too thick!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I didn’t get to finish Nang Tard =( Vee, I wanted to smack him in the face at the part where he was told that Kob was preggy that he loved her even more. Then Kob said Pok was preggy too that he should take some time. And after what he said, I sort of like what a freaking jerk! I can’t stand lakorn with more than 1 wife of a man. Makes me teary even though I understand that back in the days, men were allowed to have more than 1 wife =( Pok is such a great actress. I love her figure especially because she is not too thin or too thick!

So agreed...he was such a jerk..horny bastard. Anyways, of course I skip most of the parts becuz it was boring and all about Kob being lash and tormented. Just watched the first four eps, than I skipped to the ending..wat suck about it is that no one found out that Kob is the biological mother..wasted my time..

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
oh by the way.. someone uploaded the original Mia Luang on YT, ya'll! I'm going to watch both versions. I love this kinda drama. :D

Bou

sarNie Adult
this lakorn seems intense already, and aum playing as a mistress should be something to look forward too...as for pok shes disappeared for a while now shes back cant wait to see her on screen again! and this might be off topic, but did tui go out with aom phiyada before ? like a looong time ago?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Pok is gorgeous and stunnin' in those photos! Tui is so HOT, I miss him! I wish he play with Aom Piyada again! They're so good together! Wow, Aum is playing rai again. It's been such a long while, But she's good at it! I remember RAK NAKARA she was rai But I never watched that lakorn before. Wow, Note finally has a lakorn. It's been so long I haven't seen him onscreen already!

Mann

The teaser was good! I can't wait to watch it for Aum. I'm happy that Tui is in here! Lol Ana, you put Aom-Yui dated hahah that sounds funny.

onahc

sarNie Elites
when is this airing? there are 2 teasers out so i'm assuming real soon. And I think Pok is going to out act Aum in this, I can just sense it from the teasers.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I've seen the one with Johnny and Ann, it was a good lakorn overall. You will want to kill Tui in here and cheer for Pok the whole way through. In the beginning, the wife is weak and lets the mistress stomp all over her, it's towards the middle where she gains some strength and will try to get back at her husband. They divorced in the end and Ann ended up with custody over her two kids (don't know if they will have any children in this version), Johnny went to live overseas with his new girlfriend and I don't remember what happened to his mistress, I think she just broke it off with him. Yeah everyone just went their separate ways lol.

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
I loved the version with Benz, Johnny, and Ann Siriam. I might have been young, but it was just so intense and that good of a lakorn. Really looking forward to watching this version :) Even though I love the first version I think Pok and Aum will do a good job with their roles. Tui, I'm indifferent about, but I don't know I just don't see him as a playboy type. He's more of a mister nice guy to me lol.