Mia Luang ( DaraVdo)

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i remember when her aunt was talking to her at her work place saying, " you should be happy dat u have someone like yoot, but i noe u, u want something thats better and higher" lol but den she denied it :lol: her aunt knows her well lol! but i juz feel bad for wee, noodee says she wont put anymore stress on her but den again shes gonna go against her words -_- lameeeeee hahah

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^about Noodee and the aunt... I'm a bit confused, did the aunt's hubby like molest her or did he try to or did Noodee mess around with him?

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i think he molested her in this case. Unlike in roots case, she actually puts herself out there lol, actin all shy and what not but the uncle, he's juz a perve and tries to sleep her half the time, dats y the aunt wanted her to move out, because even though she's mean, she still loves noodee a lot and cares about her. But idk why dey say she tried stealing her aunts husband 0_o i guess juz rumors?

lady0fdarkness

Man... Wee is going to be so broken hearted when Noodee backstabs her. Poor Wee...

I haven't even watch this week's episode yet.. I'm trying to brace myself before watching it. Damn.. So stressed out with all these lakorns. lol..

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
^^ lol yeah these lakorns r pretty intense! most of dem lol ^_^ besides mae ka kai kanorm and sai seub delivery! which one already ended =( sadddd it was a cute and non stressful lakorn lol! except for the fighting scenes, where ur worried about da nang ek or pra ek getting shot lol

lady0fdarkness

^^lol.. you know.. I'm guilty of doing this to myself. Eventhough its so stressful, I can't stop watching it. And, I don't like comedy lakorns so I don't watch those non-stressful ones. We need an LA meeting! Lakorns Anonymous!

moonstar

sarNie Adult
^^lol.. you know.. I'm guilty of doing this to myself. Eventhough its so stressful, I can't stop watching it. And, I don't like comedy lakorns so I don't watch those non-stressful ones. We need an LA meeting! Lakorns Anonymous!
LOL!!!!! u are so hilarious but i feel u. i'm only watching this lakorn for nok. sometimes, nok and aum look a lot alike.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol you think you are stressed try watching it and trying to code your website at the same time omg it just pisses you off even more esp when you mess up and gotta go back while watching the freaking Pra'ek pisser you off!

lady0fdarkness

What the fuck?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! In episode 9, Noodee is having flashbacks/thoughts about Anoot!!!!!!!!! That's when she just left Wee's house, hugging Wee saying she loves her. Shit.. I feel like screaming!!!!!!! Noodee is my enemy now.. not Orn! Freaking snake!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Lome calm down woman we told you this was going to happen :p Nuddee falls in love with Aniroot, but Aniroot doesn't reciprocate so don't worry. He will help her at one point but I'm sure that they never do anything -.-" it's ok Lome she kills herself anyways so u can be glad she'll be gone LOL I feel sorry for that guy that loved her though

lady0fdarkness

^^ohh... damn. I was all worked up. But still, she's a two faced.. she's all nice to Wee, but secretly thinking of her husband?? I mean.. I know sometimes you can't help loving someone, but damn... sometimes you just gotta cut it out of you for the sake of other humans who supposedly is your friend.

I say she's a coward for killing herself.. Yoot is so good to her, but just like her aunt says, she want BIGGER things.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
What the fuck?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! In episode 9, Noodee is having flashbacks/thoughts about Anoot!!!!!!!!! That's when she just left Wee's house, hugging Wee saying she loves her. Shit.. I feel like screaming!!!!!!! Noodee is my enemy now.. not Orn! Freaking snake!
HAHHAHA!!!! I so agree with you. HATE NUDEEEEE!! SHE's worst than AUMP!

lady0fdarkness

Arghhh... lol.. I just watched Episode, and that bitch Noodee was acting all stupid and keeps glancing at Anoot at the restaurant while Yoot and Anoot were normal, enjoying their meals. And then she dares think of Anoot later in bed at night. She tells her, that she wouldn't betray Wee like that.. but sorry bitch, you are betraying her already by thinking of her husband!!! SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ughh ,, I'm so mad. lol..

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Oh gosh.. Wee is going to bring Noodee to live at her house??? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
WHAT THE HECK!!!! I haven't been watching the recent episodes but SH*T! What is wrong with Wee??? Is she insane or what? At first I blamed Aniroot for everything but now, I'm starting to get mad at Wee as well. Shouldn't she have learned from the past not to introduce any girls to her husband especially bringing them into the house. I'm becoming impatient with Wee. Her actions in the recent episodes are as if she's opening the doors for her husband to f**k around with people she knows.

I would have to agree that Noodee is a B**TCH too!!!

PoWeR3FeVeR

sarNie Juvenile
if it's not bad already that he brought aum into the house, now Noodee

gosh! wonder if there is anyone like her in real life?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think Wee brings Noodee into her house so that Noodee can be watched by her -.-" and so she could take care of Noodee; Also aren't there reasons why Wi brings Noodee into the house? Like protecting her from her uncle.... I think although Wi's choices are stupid I don't think that she believes that Noodee could betray her like that.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I think Wee brings Noodee into her house so that Noodee can be watched by her -.-" and so she could take care of Noodee; Also aren't there reasons why Wi brings Noodee into the house? Like protecting her from her uncle.... I think although Wi's choices are stupid I don't think that she believes that Noodee could betray her like that.
Agreed. Wee's doing the best thing she could as a friend to the girl, and that is to get her away from the perv. She can't help the girl's homewrecking ways.

Slightly off topic, I was watching a thai entertainment news with Nadia as the host this morning and apparently the homewrecking servant from Mia Luang is dating, "talking," with Dome Pakorn Lum. WTH how did she get so lucky?!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Agreed. Wee's doing the best thing she could as a friend to the girl, and that is to get her away from the perv. She can't help the girl's homewrecking ways.

Slightly off topic, I was watching a thai entertainment news with Nadia as the host this morning and apparently the homewrecking servant from Mia Luang is dating, "talking," with Dome Pakorn Lum. WTH how did she get so lucky?!

Cartoon & Dome Link

*Hahaha that was the news about Cartoon and Dome That I translated ^__-"