Miss Hmong International 08-09

pyang

sarNie Egg
just curious, how do you guys know so much about her anyways? you guys don't like her but yet you guys have lots of info on her. i only heard of her when i started coming into the hmong section.

kulyia

RUK
just curious, how do you guys know so much about her anyways? you guys don't like her but yet you guys have lots of info on her. i only heard of her when i started coming into the hmong section.

im with you.but i know one fact about her cause my and my sisters went to forever memories ithink..and its near pho 90..LOL..and the lady saw us putting on MAC.and she was like does MAC reallie work?because alot of people such as PZ and some other people and also PZ's mommy uses MAC.cause they take pictures at her store.so that iknoe cause the lady told us..its not bad; like who doesnt use make up?.almost everybody has used it before.

*__*

sarNie Egg

mystik_woman, I agree with you.

No one hates her. However, she just don't deserve the crown. It should be a different girl
different personality different view.
My opinion is, if you won first before there's really not any need to compete again to get crown again
twice. You can still contribute to the poor hmong folks in laos or thailand and still contribute and devote
your time to fly from USA to there to help out pass out candies/clothes whatever it is
you may wish to. You don't need to have a 2nd crown 2nd title to be MISS Hmong again to do so.

If you want to contribute and devote your time to that just asked Lao Family I'm sure if they
aren't greedy with the money they will be glad to fly you there and report back to the fellow
hmong in USA.

She won in SAC before she is already once a miss hmong she can still contribute to the lao visiting
and give other girls the chance to be crown to fly over there if they all wanted to. Even if her
title of reign is over she can still do that as long she remain staffed by lao family.

My other opinion is she should have let other girls get that chance. It's only polite to do so.
Keep on running for it only make you look desperate for attention and desperate for the money.
(I'm only speaking toward those girls who won first-third places) They hold the title either first not 2nd but
third, they can fly to laos if they asked the lao family folks.

pyang

sarNie Egg
How much money do they get for winning first? i think it's like 500 for everyone who deosn't wins. but what about first runner up and second runner up?

hmonggossip

sarNie Egg
I wonder what she's gonna do with the cash and the crown. Probably her mom might want a crown too and maybe the cash might go for more MAC makeup. I heard MAC is expensive.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I wonder what she's gonna do with the cash and the crown. Probably her mom might want a crown too and maybe the cash might go for more MAC makeup. I heard MAC is expensive.
or she might let "auntie" maiv xyooj wear it again for a picture
have you guys seen that picture? where maiv xyooj is wearing the miss hmong california sash and crown?
lol.
anyways.. MAC make up is quite expensive
even on ebay! lmao

hmonggossip

sarNie Egg
or she might let "auntie" maiv xyooj wear it again for a picture
have you guys seen that picture? where maiv xyooj is wearing the miss hmong california sash and crown?
lol.
anyways.. MAC make up is quite expensive
even on ebay! lmao

hahhahaa....how funny. Yea, Mai xiong is a wanna be Miss Hmong or something. I didn't understand why she took pictures with the crown and the winning sash.

kulyia

RUK
hahhahaa....how funny. Yea, Mai xiong is a wanna be Miss Hmong or something. I didn't understand why she took pictures with the crown and the winning sash.

umm..iguess ucan say MAC is expensive..depending on which..an eyeliner is 12 ithink or 8, and a eye shadow depending which is 12 or more or less.and liquiod depending which, the sqeeze is between 20 and 30.and the one in the glass bottle is MORE..lol..and iheard that if you finish using a container, return it to them and they give u a lipstick..lol..pretty kool.iuse to use the sqeeze liquid, but my sister in law is super lazy and dont take me to mall, nor would i ask her.annoying.lol, well back to the subject..my sister spent 112 on MAC.the bronzer are Super nice.and also the brushes.

Mae

sarNie Adult

Of course she would... I think Maiv Xyooj wants to be young forever!!! I bet if she didn't get married so young, she would have been in those pageants and been an exact replica of PZK!!

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
Of course she would... I think Maiv Xyooj wants to be young forever!!! I bet if she didn't get married so young, she would have been in those pageants and been an exact replica of PZK!!

ur right!
although mai xiong is pretty at her age.

*__*

sarNie Egg
First place winner gets 5,000
2nd is 3,000
3rd is 1,000
all non-winners get 500$ each.

I don't think they used those money for their college scholarship. why do they need it for
college when they have Financial aid money. CA residents get so much money
from financial aid that's why some people only register to go college to get the money.

I'm sure those money is for them to spend on clothes, party, foods, etc..

I thought that girl wearing the crown and sash was another girl-I didn't realized it was mai xyooj?
That's so pathetic why mai xyooj would wear that.

Did you guys notice how on youtube people saying pzk is not innocent and all, because she had blonde highlights before the pageant. notice how she deleted that album or pictures off her myspace?
She probably didn't want people to start posting those blonde hair pictures all over the internet like how
they did to cristine lee.

red_handed

sarNie Egg
Did you guys notice how on youtube people saying pzk is not innocent and all, because she had blonde highlights before the pageant. notice how she deleted that album or pictures off her myspace?
She probably didn't want people to start posting those blonde hair pictures all over the internet like how
they did to cristine lee.
THAT WAS HER 18TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WHEN SHE HAD HER BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS
SHE TOOK PICTURES WITH DAO VUE HOLDING HYNOTIQ
UNDERAGE DRINKING ROLE MODEL? GET REAL NOW

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
im way off behind....lets see what yah was talking about...

as the topic, it was saying that PZK won again this year 09 miss international...
i guess this girl is really pretty. In fact, the CA judges cheated very big time.

i hope we get a chance to vote for a better judges or lets have american people voted then..i wish

hmonggossip

sarNie Egg
umm..iguess ucan say MAC is expensive..depending on which..an eyeliner is 12 ithink or 8, and a eye shadow depending which is 12 or more or less.and liquiod depending which, the sqeeze is between 20 and 30.and the one in the glass bottle is MORE..lol..and iheard that if you finish using a container, return it to them and they give u a lipstick..lol..pretty kool.iuse to use the sqeeze liquid, but my sister in law is super lazy and dont take me to mall, nor would i ask her.annoying.lol, well back to the subject..my sister spent 112 on MAC.the bronzer are Super nice.and also the brushes.
Nothing is wrong using MAC because it's a good product, but I'm just saying Mai Xiong is a mom who should use some money on her kids not so much on makeup. ANy brand makeup is good.

I agree. Maiv Xyooj might even win because of the cheating thing. But too bad she's amrry. She must regret big time.

My friend, it's all plastic---quite noticeable too since she's been around forever....! A few years ago, no one ever said she was beautiful until recently....
For sure Maiv Xyooj is plastic. She is so freaken fake. If you see her many years ago, her nose look bad and she wasn't as pretty or her eyes weren't that pretty either. She spent all of Chue's money on trying to be plastic so she can be young again and of course, now she's a wanna be Miss Hmong too. What is wrong with her...