missmee22

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
Gross you old man! I hope you lose when you race in your car today. Then your girlfriend can tell you to sleep on the couch! :p

LOL you make me laugh girl. anyways who told you i was 27? oh.. yeah, that's right my fake age on my profile. no, seriously... i'm older then your mom and dad combined. i'm a really nice guy in person so don't judge me wrong just because of my signature photo.

Blackheart

sarNie Egg
LOL you make me laugh girl. anyways who told you i was 27? oh.. yeah, that's right my fake age on my profile. no, seriously... i'm older then your mom and dad combined. i'm a really nice guy in person so don't judge me wrong just because of my signature photo.

Well Mr. Old guy It's very nice of you to tell me who you really are but if you're trying to bust a move.
Sorry! I only date young rich guys. =p

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
Well Mr. Old guy It's very nice of you to tell me who you really are but if you're trying to bust a move.
Sorry! I only date young rich guys. =p

first of all, i'm not here to bust a move or try to get a date with some girl online. second, i don't want to be your boyfriend and you will never be my girlfriend. third, you said that it was nice of me to tell you who i am, but i never even told you my name or age. how can that be possible? four, i wasn't the first one to write to you. you were the one that emailed me. i was simply replying to your message saying that you don't know me and you're already judging me on the wrong things already. anyways quit emailing me if you hate me that much. last, good luck on finding that millionaire boyfriend of yours. please.. if you really want to talk to me about something, please say something better because your only making yourself look stupid here. i mean...comon it's the internet... i can post up or have any picture up as i please. is there a rule here saying that i can't? i'm sorry, if your boyfriend dump you the other week. you said it yourself. ---------->"Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met."

Blackheart

sarNie Egg
first of all, i'm not here to bust a move or try to get a date with some girl online. second, i don't want to be your boyfriend and you will never be my girlfriend. third, you said that it was nice of me to tell you who i am, but i never even told you my name or age. how can that be possible? four, i wasn't the first one to write to you. you were the one that emailed me. i was simply replying to your message saying that you don't know me and you're already judging me on the wrong things already. anyways quit emailing me if you hate me that much. last, good luck on finding that millionaire boyfriend of yours. please.. if you really want to talk to me about something, please say something better because your only making yourself look stupid here. i mean...comon it's the internet... i can post up or have any picture up as i please. is there a rule here saying that i can't? i'm sorry, if your boyfriend dump you the other week. you said it yourself. ---------->"Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met."

You're such a loser.
Have some laughter!

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
oh, this topic was made to bug someone.

*erase all she wrote*

but really??
really??
really??
real.ly??

all im saying is that you didnt have blast it out all hur.
you coulda emailed her right back.

but since it's already out in da air....

carry on.

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
oh, this topic was made to bug someone.

*erase all she wrote*

but really??
really??
really??
real.ly??

all im saying is that you didnt have blast it out all hur.
you coulda emailed her right back.

but since it's already out in da air....

carry on.
no, that's alrite... i don't want to do that. it's so immature. missmee22 just had a wrong judgement. end of thread. CLOSED!!