Moment to Remember (drama)

goodgurl272

sarNie Elites
okay well I just got done watcing this. and doesnt the main girl die, cux the the diesease. it juss shows them two in the car riding away. does she die?
someone pelase tell me!

ladytrosel

sarNie Egg
goodgurl272 said:
she doesnt die! well how about her memory. It came back right?
[post="52272"][/post]​
There's no cure to Alzheimer disease, therefore, her memory will comes and goes. But eventually, she may lose it all. I heard that some people can live a long time, just without any memory though. How sad. :(

It was a great movie. I really enjoyed it too. :)

x_Kpop

sarNie Egg
Aww i love this movie, so sweet, made me cry, and its so romantic. Well i know she prob didnt die, but i think that it was a moment where she had her memory for that certain moment, and it was like a bittersweet ending. She still had alzhiemrs but she dint die i think, she'll have to live with it for the rest of her life and he was happy at the ending where she still remembered she loved him.

This is one of the bset movies ive seen this year, lols, =D <3 its kinda like the notebook and i loved the notebook.

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
gosh i luv the movie. both the actor have the most beautiful sweetest chemistry. i think this movie is so sad becasue if i were the girl i would rather die than loses memory expecially of the person u luv.

sarN

sarNie Granny
it a sad movie so sad! the saddiest scene is when she can't remeber her hsuband but only remeber when she was in love wiht her ex bf

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i know i cry non stop and on chinese new year, my mom was like scolding me stop crying on chinese new year. for me the sadest part was the letter to the husban telling sorry that he is the one she really love. but this is such beautiful story.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
after reading you all's posts, it does similiar to the notebook. mmm... where can i download it at? hopefully, not clubbox? :unsure:

The ending was most stikingly memorable. In that letter that she left for him to read, it also mentioned that "he'd never told her that he love her, but she already knows it". So toward the end, he wanted to get her memory back once more to tell her that he loves her before she would not remember anything anymore.

I think I cried alot when he finally told her that he loves her.

Super_Sonia

sarNie Egg
^ (JUST ANSWERING SOME QUESTIONS) IF YOU LISTENED TO WHAT THE DOCTOR WAS TELLING THE GUY ABOUT HIS WIFE...YOU WILL DISCOVER THAT THEY IN FACT WILL DIE...THAT'S WHY THEY DOCTOR WENT INTO RESEARCH WITH THE DISEASE BECAUSE HIS WIFE DIED FROM IT...SO I THINK THE MOVIE DOESN'T SHOW IT BUT SHE EVENTUALLY IS HEADING DOWN THAT ROAD....

I LOVED THE MOVIE...IT WAS WELL DEVELOPED...SO SAD THAT JUST WHEN SHE DISCOVERS LOVE...SHE MUST SAY GOODBYE TO ALL THE HAPPY ENDINGS...I ALSO LOVED THE FACT THAT THE GUY TOO THE TIME TO MAKE HER REMEMBER SO HE COULD TELL HER HE LOVED HER...AHHHH...THIS MOVIE IS TOO SAD...I CRIED TOO MANY TIMES...WHEN SHE FINALLY TELLS HIM ABOUT HER DISEASE AT THE BASEBALL BATTING PLACE....WHEN SHE REMEMBERS AND WRITES A LETTER TO HIM...WHEN HE VISITS HER AND SHE CAN'T REMEMBER HIM AND HE'S CRYING BEHIND HIS SUNGLASSES...*SNIFF*

MY FAVORITE QUOTW FROM THIS MOVIE GOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS...
"WHEN I LOSE MY MEMORIES...I LOSE MY SOUL."

me094

sarNie Egg
I loved the movie... i couldn't watch the movie straight through because i couldn't stop crying... and my family was looking at me crazy whenever they came walking into the livingroom... must watch movie.