Mon Rak Khao Tom Mud (Polyplus)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Pat's fans knew about this, but they couldn't say anything until it was officially announced by the production and actors^^.

tinah

sarNie Coma
all the list that tv3admin posted is true but its up to us to predict the pra'nang from the hint that he gave us which wasnt that helpful

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Dang... I was hoping to get some more information on this lakorn... I can't wait to see Flim and Pat again... Love them in the other lakorn... I was crying my eyes out!! I hope they get to kiss again!!! =)

I remember watching TV Pool live not to long ago... they were talking to Flim and he confirm that he was fliming a drama with Pat again... Also... another drama with Tong... Can't wait to see him... it's been so long since I seen him in a drama!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Dang... I was hoping to get some more information on this lakorn... I can't wait to see Flim and Pat again... Love them in the other lakorn... I was crying my eyes out!! I hope they get to kiss again!!! =)

I remember watching TV Pool live not to long ago... they were talking to Flim and he confirm that he was fliming a drama with Pat again... Also... another drama with Tong... Can't wait to see him... it's been so long since I seen him in a drama!!!
Ooh! That's awesome then... I really want more infor too. More pictures !!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay!!..so that leaves us with only dan's lakorn from all the list that tv3admin gave us

thanks kristy

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
They finally got their fittings^^. As usual, Mam Jintara is here and Off Pngpat, with many other stars.
I'll post the fitting soon.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
oh... I heard mam said that she didn't like the Film's father in here, P'Off Pongpat o_O Did I hear wrong?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Nope. But Film said that Pat's family is well known for their kao tom mud(I love those!!) and they don't get a long. But their aunts are trying to pair them together.