Mon ruk lottery(CH 3)

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
i think there's nothing new about dan's character...but i love the cast...i only saw half of esp. one so i can't decide yet if i like it or not...

Chan

sarNie Egg
Yeah he is very cute! I think he had another character here in this lakorn, because he is acting more fun and not too serius like in Nai Grajork

I LOVE THIS LAKORN SO MUCH CAN´T WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT EPI

Sah

sarNie Elites
I think it's really weird to see Nat in this kind of role. She's just not the tomboy type. Hearing and seeing her say Ur, Wa, and Wuoy is just really weird.

Anyways, Dan and Bogie are cuuute as always. Aff is okay, nothing against her, she just seems a bit boring.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
wow another dan lakorn? he's keeping himself busy. so can anyone give me a quick summary? dan and nat and bogie and this new girl aff are paired together? hmm...so i know they're bascially supposed to fall in love...but can someone give me the backdrop? thanks in advance. :D

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
yaso said:
wow another dan lakorn? he's keeping himself busy. so can anyone give me a quick summary? dan and nat and bogie and this new girl aff are paired together? hmm...so i know they're bascially supposed to fall in love...but can someone give me the backdrop? thanks in advance. :D
[post="72385"][/post]​

hmm.. it's quite long.. but can you read thai, i can give you the link to tv3 summary board.. they have caps and symmary there.

http://www2.thaitv3.com/board2005/viewtopic.php?t=23032

:)

arissa

sarNie Elites
This lakorn is getting pretty good...GOSH I love it when Dan get on Af's nerves....soooooooo cute

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Dan is so cute & funny. the way he bother aff is funny & cute. every role he play he play it so well, i love his acting. i want to see him play a drama love kind of role again. it may look like his role is not much different but when i watch it he play his role differently. he make me believe he's that character. he play each of his role in a different way. each role he play is different. if this la korn end i wonder what role and which actress he will get to pair up with. but no mattter what role or which actress i can't wait to watch it. i never get dissappointed in his la korns. like all of it. especially Nai gra jork with Sara it's my favorite la korn of him.

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
teedee said:
Dan is so cute & funny. the way he bother aff is funny & cute. every role he play he play it so well, i love his acting. i want to see him play a drama love kind of role again. it may look like his role is not much different but when i watch it he play his role differently. he make me believe he's that character. he play each of his role in a different way. each role he play is different. if this la korn end i wonder what role and which actress he will get to pair up with. but no mattter what role or which actress i can't wait to watch it. i never get dissappointed in his la korns. like all of it. especially Nai gra jork with Sara it's my favorite la korn of him.
[post="73258"][/post]​
teedee, thank you so much. You just said it for me.. it might look like his role is not different, but when you watch it he plays it differently and you just believed that he's that character,, and i have to agree that i love it when he get on Aff's nerves :w000t: :w000t:

Dan: I want to be astronaut..
Aff: .... looking at Dan ... almost belive him..i guess from her face
Dan:.... so i can get you a stone from ..saturnus (or it is somw place else? correct me if i'm wrong :sweat: ).. ... and big laugh
Aff: .... you..

:lol: .. he's so "guan oy" AND YES, i would like to see him in a drama again

shubby

sarNie Adult
ohhh man...i love this lakorn so so much....Bogie is so cute and HOT HOT HOT>>>>>>lolz....anyone know who sing the theme song and the ending?? i wanna buy it??? help....lolz

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
the theme song for this is from "Num Bao sao Parn" .. heard of that album? It's Parn and Karabao making an album together, and this song was in that album. I didn't remember the song's name though :sweat:

and the ending song is "Sorn" who sang it, it's called "Bauk ruk fark jai"..Dan sang this song with Aff at Ch3 countdown .. :wub:

meenia

sarNie Adult
I really like this lakorn.. I think it's cute in a way.. I didn't watch the other one dan did, because i didn't like the story line.. or something.. But this one is great.. Well i'm more a fan toward Nat and Bogie's couple.. They are so cute.. he's so funny... I like him.. He's cute..Right now it's to the part where he's sad because he saw Nat with another guy.. i think it was a teacher... I hope Bogie gets manly...he's kidda dumb/smart...but very cute... I can't wait to see more of him and nat.. they are so cute.. I can't wait till Nat gets pretty...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing all the beautiful screen caps, Aer and Youa. Dan is always the greatest!! He's not only good looking, but also very talented. I love all his lakorns so far and can't wait to see this one. It's already making me smile to a see him so funny and adorable...

Susie

sarNie Adult
I gotta rent this lakorn asap but my video store kinda takes a while for all their lakorns. i watched nai gajok it was cute.....with p'dan playin it its always GOOD!!! =D

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Yeah, it's kinda weird seeing Nat in this type of role...It's hard to believe I guess because she was so girly in Pee Nong Song Luerd.

Casper

sarNie Egg
this lakorn is so much fun, great cast, except i find the nang ek voice sounding more like the villian than a nang ek, dont y think?