Most Anticipated 2014 Lakorn

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Aum/Matt (the version I saw was boring) hopefully they will change things up a bit
Cubi
Mafia series (Andrew/Taew)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow, I was totally anticipating Rising Sun Series, but haven't gotten around to watch it yet....bad me!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
For me now is:
1. Mafia Leurd Mungkorn Series: Ken&Cherry (I love Cherry, she is just gorgeous) and Andrew&Taew(Well, I adore Taew and I am going to watch this one, I hope for a roles that will success like Soifah xD, and Andrew is a playboy too, must watch)
2. Lom Sorn Rak (No need to say, I'm going to watch it for Nadech/Taew, plus Pat is cute and pretty too)
3. Fun Feung (Jui is just love, just seeing Jui&Push that I'm so ready to watch this, Push is just so hot, and there Kangsom and Mo too, I love Mo xD)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lakorns I'm anticipating for the rest of 2014 (in no specific order)...

Abb Ruk Online: I like both pairs in here, but I'm mostly anticipating Kim, Anne and MK. :thumbsup:

Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen: This is one of my first Ch. 7 lakorns ever that I'm anticipating. Michael and Pooklook look like a hot pair who'll have sizzling chemistry together since it's a slap/kiss. :woot2:

Yai Kanlaya: Another Ch. 7 lakorn that I'm looking forward to...mainly for Michael because he reminds me of Toomtam. Him and Bow are pretty cute too, so who knows? I might become a fan of their pairing. :yes:

Fun Fueng: I heard the original was enjoyable and I'm especially looking forward to Mo in a comedic role since she's never had one in a lakorn before. She's had a few comedic roles in sitcoms though so I believe she'll do fine in here. I also like Push, and am fond of Jui and Kangsom. Honestly, I think the whole cast is cute. :p

Songkram Nang Ngarm: The story is different from past Exact lakorns and it seems like it'll be very exciting with lots of drama. ^_^

Another lakorn I'm still deciding if I'll watch or not is Peuan Paeng from Ch. 7. The plot caught my interest right away because it's about Paeng's unconditional love for the pra'ek. It's so sad. :weep: I'm just waiting to find out who the leading actor is before I make my final decision. :yes:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Some of the lakorns mentioned probably won't even aired until 2015 so shouldn't this be most anticipated 2015 lakorn lol

Rising Sun series and Yah Leum Chun was the two most I looked forward to but I have lost interest in RS and YLC was a total chaos.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Rising Sun seems to be a disappointment too...?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha I see that you did lol 

I couldn't get pass the second episode of RS. I have attempted RS2 and that's even worse, couldn't even pass the first episode. Or it could be that I am not in the mood for lakorns. I have been straying away from lakorns for a while now. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Haha I see that you did lol 

I couldn't get pass the second episode of RS. I have attempted RS2 and that's even worse, couldn't even pass the first episode. Or it could be that I am not in the mood for lakorns. I have been straying away from lakorns for a while now. 

Haha. Could be. Maybe because of the Japanese theme?? I mean it's a Japanese-themed lakorn with supposed Japanese people speaking Thai. Haha. I find it odd as well.